• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
In like two days AEW will finally be an actual revealed thing and they can stop being coy about it.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
I'm going to give my hot take on AEW: It's going to crash and burn. Maybe not at first, but give it a year or two and it will probably be dead or on life support.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
The start of the Saki/Tam vsMomo/Utami was average by Stardom standards but the last 10 minutes were fire.

As good as Momo is she needs to work on her selling. Utami already has her beat in that department. Momo has her knee targeted, 10 seconds later she's kicking her opponents and barely selling the pain.

Last edited:

lucas_hood

Mar 20, 2018
Saw my first full GCW show, Dynasty, on fite tv .

I love it.

rvHJ5cL.gif

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to give my hot take on AEW: It's going to crash and burn. Maybe not at first, but give it a year or two and it will probably be dead or on life support.
Odds aren't looking good for them with WWE snatching up everyone in sight but I give them credit for having the balls to try.

Will be rooting for them assuming it turns out to be a half decent product.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
In like two days AEW will finally be an actual revealed thing and they can stop being coy about it.
Wait they're doing this just days before Wrestlekingom? Kinda fucked up revealing this before New Japans biggest show of the year. Hope they get booed heavily.....nah New Japan fans are too nice to do that.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wait they're doing this just days before Wrestlekingom? Kinda fucked up revealing this before New Japans biggest show of the year. Hope they get booed heavily.....nah New Japan fans are too nice to do that.

The whole countdown on BTE has been the gimmick leading to this and it ends at midnight on January 1st.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
pretty sure this what it would look like if i attempted a spin dive

just do a fucking crossbody if it looks like this

on the other end of the spectrum:

:fire: :fire: :fire:

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Stardom is the first Joshi company in 13 years to draw 30K in a year

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20181224-00000111-dal-fight

Rough English Translation:

Stardom will play the final round of the year at Korakuen Hall (audience 820 people), and the annual mobilization was 38,895 (74 tournaments) increased by 2384 from the previous year. For the first time on the 30,000 battlefield, girls keep on top season for seventh consecutive year from the 12th year of the second year. It was the first time in 13 years since AtoZ (35,440 people = 57 tournament) in 2005 that girls' group recorded 30,000 people, and it gave momentum to the eighth year-old year of next year.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017

lio rush's twitter continues to deliver

It's funny how 6 minutes on Twitter made me more interested in the than weeks of whatever the hell Vince has them doing on raw. We went from lashley looking like a real threat to leasnar to him bending over and showing the crowd his ass on a weekly basis.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Stardom is the first Joshi company in 13 years to draw 30K in a year

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20181224-00000111-dal-fight

Rough English Translation:

Stardom will play the final round of the year at Korakuen Hall (audience 820 people), and the annual mobilization was 38,895 (74 tournaments) increased by 2384 from the previous year. For the first time on the 30,000 battlefield, girls keep on top season for seventh consecutive year from the 12th year of the second year. It was the first time in 13 years since AtoZ (35,440 people = 57 tournament) in 2005 that girls' group recorded 30,000 people, and it gave momentum to the eighth year-old year of next year.
Man, that is depressing

Serpentine

Oct 25, 2017
Suburban Fight was dope. Not gonna watch any more wrestling with rings, get that shit outta here

Darby Allin also attempted to ride a rental scooter into Brody King and Brody got up and just lariated the shit out of him. Show whipped

Also idk why but I was really nervous to meet Darby but he's v chill and cool

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
It'd be wild if it was the CW with that Arrow connection

You know, now that you mention it, it's not out of the realm of possibility that Amell could have pulled some strings to get Cody and the Bucks a meeting with a higher-up at the CW. Probably won't happen though, seeing as CW's Tuesday night block is already taken by Flash and Black Lightning. And they sure as hell aren't moving any of their DC stuff to make room for an unproven wrestling show.