• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who's Going to Win South Carolina?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 585 39.2%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 853 57.2%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 24 1.6%
  • Pete Buttigieg

Votes: 7 0.5%
  • THE KLOBBERER

Votes: 16 1.1%
  • Tom Steyer

Votes: 6 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekanos

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 17, 2018
Kusagari said during the Iowa caucus that Bernie's groundgame with Latino voters would secure a Nevada win, but holy shit this is a blowout so far. Super early, but very encouraging nonetheless.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
Kusagari said during the Iowa caucus that Bernie's groundgame with Latino voters would secure a Nevada win, but holy shit this is a blowout so far. Super early, but very encouraging nonetheless.

The most important thing is we now have real data, beyond the small amount of Latinos in NH and IA, that Bernie's ground game is legit.

And that means VERY good things for California.

gcwy

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX

if this holds up, this is going to be a decisive win for Bernie.

Bernie and Biden tied with older voters is unexpected and would be very good for Bernie

Holy shit. That's very impressive. I knew Bernie was popular among young voters but this really shows how different the political views of the younger generation is.

Mekanos

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 17, 2018
I really, really think rallying behind a candidate so beloved by Latino voters is going to be huge in a Trump election. I would love nothing more than for him to lose because of the damage he's caused those communities.

Bernie's gonna win.

SolarPowered

Oct 28, 2017
it also gives me life. every time I get worried about Butti doing well, I just look at his numbers w/ black voters and it puts me at ease
Now I just wish Biden would get even half the scrutiny. The guy is running around talking about getting arrested for trying to visit Nelson Mandela for God's sake.
If Bernie can inspire increased support from Latinos nationwide, man, he could have a good night in November.
He definitely puts AZ and NC into play. If Abrams had won in Georgia the GOTV operation there combined with the large hispanic population could make for a historic night. Her loss hit me particularly hard last year. I would trade the Kansas governorship for a Georgian one in a nanosecond.

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
My brain says that the Dems won't win Florida until most of it is subsumed by the vengeful, climate change fueled Atlantic.

My berning heart is looking at this incredible Latino outreach and groundgame Bernie has got and wondering if it can over come "but Castro" in the right demos in Florida to at least make it somewhat viable...

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
My brain says that the Dems won't win Florida until most of it is subsumed by the vengeful, climate change fueled Atlantic.

My berning heart is looking at this incredible Latino outreach and groundgame Bernie has got and wondering if it can over come "but Castro" in the right demos in Florida to at least make it somewhat viable...

Maybe Bernie's Latino outreach team can get the Puerto Rican community in FL to turn out, which would be massive.

Prodigal Son

Oct 27, 2017
i know sanders is gonna win early voters easily but im worried about how the russia shit is gonna affect caucusing today

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pundits can see moderates floundering, but can they see why latinos love Bernie Sanders as a candidate?

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas

Here's the thing. DeSanis ran a racist as hell campaign and was rewarded for it. Once in office, he seemed to be somewhat taking some climate issues seriously and has mostly moderated himself. He now has pretty high favorables. We'll see how the felon vote thing plays out, but I think he has an easy path to re-election and more at this rate.

Florida is toast for Bernie. I don't even think it should be considered a swing state despite the usual close elections. Too many times those swings always broke for the GOP.

Last edited:

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
#bloombergforthepeople is trending on twitter with all the top tweets trashing Bloomberg. Also, about 70 bot accounts boosting Bloomberg with identical tweets have been banned.

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
source.gif

klonere

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Here's the thing. DeSanis ran a racist as hell campaign and was rewarded for it. Once in office, he seemed to be somewhat taking some climate issues seriously and has mostly moderated himself. He now has pretty high favorables. We'll see how the felon vote thing plays out, but I think he has an easy path to re-election and more at this rate.

Florida is toast for Bernie. I don't even think it should be considered a swing state despite the usual close elections. Too many times those swings always breaks for the GOP.

Yeah I'm pretty much there on just eliminating Florida as being a place to put any hope in. Just idle dreaming to think there could be a real push there.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pundits can see moderates floundering, but can they see why latinos love Bernie Sanders as a candidate?
They're young. It's specifically an age demographics thing. Bernie went 50/50 with white voters vs Hillary, 55/45 with Hispanic ones. And when you broke down the distribution, the uptick was due to there being more younger voters in that demo.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017

Florida is toast for Bernie. I don't even think it should be considered a swing state despite the usual close elections. Too many times those swings always breaks for the GOP.

Yeah I really don't think FL will be close. I honestly think Bloomberg was the only one with a chance and not a particularly good one. Dems would be better off spending their money elsewhere sadly.

Snowy

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Hell yes

my brothers and sisters are tripping out there in nevada though. biden? :\

How many African Americans have the murders of Leftist black leaders, most probably by the government, in their living memory? I wish it were otherwise, but black voters vote assuming the absolute worst of moderate whites, and I get it.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

lmao

roberta lange is the one who fucked the DNC nevada vote back in 2016

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.