• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who's Going to Win South Carolina?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 585 39.2%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 853 57.2%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 24 1.6%
  • Pete Buttigieg

Votes: 7 0.5%
  • THE KLOBBERER

Votes: 16 1.1%
  • Tom Steyer

Votes: 6 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2019
So the story of Bloomberg's campaign is the candidate's infinitely high pile of money versus the Entire Internet motivated to do oppo research for free.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
I'm surprised I haven't gotten Bloomberg's texts considering
  1. I live in Florida, his prospective bread and butter and
  2. I suckered him into paying for my education, so he most certainly has my number
I guess we've got time, but I'll be sure to rub it in when I get the chance

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I just got the Bloomberg texts too. They must be sending them out big time. Only other texts I've gotten were from Bernie who I've donated to.

Deleted member 24149

Oct 29, 2017
Wow, I just got the Bloomberg texts too. They must be sending them out big time. Only other texts I've gotten were from Bernie who I've donated to.
If I got bloomberg text's I would probably reply and keep talking to the person on the other line as long as I could just to keep them from seeing more texts to other people.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
Have you guys talked about the super cool Bernie donation e-mail that went out earlier today?

Nicholas -

No president, not Bernie Sanders, not the greatest president you could possibly imagine can take on the billionaire class of this country alone. And that is because change never happens from the top down, it always occurs from the bottom up.

So today, I want to do something that most presidential campaigns would not do:

I want to ask you to make another donation today, but not just to me — to split it between twelve other progressive candidates and elected officials running for office at all levels of government:

Can you split a $27 donation between our campaign for president and a number of progressive candidates we want to elect to create the change we need?

There are names you know on the list, people who need no introduction but deserve our support like Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

There are names on here who you may be less familiar with, like Jessica Cisneros who is running against a very conservative Democratic member of Congress in Texas. Her primary is two weeks away and any support you can give her would mean a lot.

There is a candidate who did not endorse our campaign, Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley who does a wonderful job in the House and we should all be doing what we can to ensure her re-election.

There is a candidate for governor, Andru Volinsky, whose support helped deliver New Hampshire for us earlier this week.

And there are of course other favorites like our campaign co-chair, Ro Khanna, Rashida Tlaib, Pramila Jayapal, Ilhan Omar, Mark Pocan and Peter Welch, and also Georgette Gómez who is running for Congress in California and Assemblymember Reggie Jones-Sawyer running in California.

So what do you say? Can you not only help us win this primary, but to help elect 12 great progressives running for office from coast-to-coast?

Split a $27 contribution to our campaign and twelve great progressives running for election and re-election all across this country. This is the ticket we need to elect to create the change we want to see.

If we are serious about creating a political revolution that creates a government that works for all of us and not just the 1 percent of this country, then these are the kinds of candidates at all levels of government that we must be supporting in addition to our campaign for president.

In solidarity,

Bernie Sanders

This is a great idea and if I had just a little more expendable cash right now I'd jump on it.

HipsterMorty

alt account
Banned
Jan 25, 2020
To anyone wondering how Bloomberg got your number: he bought it from other companies that resold your private info.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To anyone wondering how Bloomberg got your number: he bought it from other companies that resold your private info.
BoringBeneficialAlaskankleekai-size_restricted.gif

DiscoShark

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Went into a Sanders rally an undecided. Now I'm feeling the Bern. I have 0 worries about his age after seeing the guy in person, energy in the room was incredible

CrazyIvan1978

Oct 27, 2017
Wisconsin
Got a text from Bernie's campaign in Wisconsin...
Based on the pitch, I asked them what was their definition of young people, still waiting on an answer 8 hours later...

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Have you guys talked about the super cool Bernie donation e-mail that went out earlier today?

This is a great idea and if I had just a little more expendable cash right now I'd jump on it.
Just read this email. If I hadn't donated so recently, I'd jump on this right now. Great stuff!
Can't even sit on the pot without Bloomberg talking to me

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
No matter what anyone says about Biden, calling someone a dog-faced pony soldier out of nowhere is still one of highlights of election season.

Jiggy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
wherever
Does it ever end

I would argue that today we are more segregated, in America certainly, than we were, in terms of race, than we were a dozen years ago, and yet we're just finishing up eight years with our first Black president. "Why are we more separated than we were before?" is the question you've got to ask yourself. Why during the Obama administration didn't we pull together? Ask the president. That's his job really to pull people together.

Oct 25, 2017
The Texas rally just now was pretty great. There was someone in the audience who was having maybe a panic attack or something and Bernie stopped everything to help them. Was a great moment of solidarity and I am happy she was okay.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
People still treating the election for the highest office in the land like a sporting event.

Also, #stillvotingYang is trending on twitter. FML

At least a lot of the top tweets is people trying to talk sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.