• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Demon Slayer, MHA, and of course, the monster that is One Piece.

Feels like the closest we've come to a new-ish big 3 in a long time. Anyone else feel the same or different?

Sabito's not dead

He just had to go home
I don't remember MHA selling close to what Demon Slayer and One Piece do now.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Demon Slayer, MHA, and of course, the monster that is One Piece.

Feels like the closest we've come to a new-ish big 3 in a long time. Anyone else feel the same or different?

Sabito's not dead

He just had to go home
Idk, the dynamic is all different. For one thing, Demon Slayer is taking its curtain call just as it got popular.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I just growled slightly lol
I don't remember MHA selling close to what Demon Slayer and One Piece do now.
Bleach was still considered in the 3 after its sales fell off a cliff. I'm not sure sales is the best metric. Just in terms of mindshare it seems like if a current WSJ title is brought up 9/10 times it'll be those three discussed
Idk, the dynamic is all different. For one thing, Demon Slayer is taking its curtain call just as it got popular.
True, unless....

Nah, I kid. This has gotta be the last arc

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
Ch.193 full chapter is out~ read it and here is what happen

Starts with Muzen "complimenting" Tanjiro and the other pillar on making their blade red
Tanjro doing it without Nezuko helping, and hte other pillar by being near death
But stating that the difference between their blade and style is not even close to Yoroichi(That man)

Tanjiro meanwhile finally connected 6 style, seeing Muzen moving all his heart and brain around, not able to get close due to his attack
His lung feel like getting hit constantly, his limb feel like they will fall apart, and his heart feel like falling into pieces, but there is 1 hour until dawn
But he's focused on 1 second after another, trying to connect all to the morning

Muzen see's that Tanjiro is nearly at his limit, and think his blade will return to normal soon, and the accuracy of his style is going down
And that is only his level, because its not like for something like that(Yoroichi) to appear so easily

But then Muzen notice something odd, Tanjiro is slowing down, he's getting tired, but why can't Muzen kill him?
And he shouldn't have failed to kill Tanjiro twice, the reason must be Tamayo

So he bring back Tamayo's head and asked her what she did

She replied that she used the antidote to turn him back to human...and...
With a evil grin replied back, I'm not telling you. why don't you use your extra brain to figure it out?
He crushed her head again and read her memory
He saw in the past, Tamayo talking with Shinobu, who wanted to do a second effect, in case the first effect didn't work, the second effect will activate with stronger.
Using "This" that Tamayo has made, Shinobu made it age demon for 50 year for every 1 minute passing

Muzen then realize why he's having problem fighting Tanjiro or demon slayer of this level
Because the aging poison has been on for over 3 hour, and he's aged over 9000 year old already

He should have realized it, when his hair didn't turn back black and stayed white

Crow exclaim only 57 minute until dawn

While all this is going on, Tanjiro is continueing to use Solar style to tie it together
And finally tied all 12 together once, and will have to continue faster, stronger and more accurate until dawn.

Kimetsu no Yaiba Popularity vote in japan
dUGdbXo.jpg
Tokito is the king, as expected

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Plot twist. Muzan wasn't the only unwanted guest that fateful night. Same smell as Muzan so Tanjiro thought it was all the same guy.

Nezuko will tell him when she can speak fully again

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Every country has a demon ruling it and Muzan, who ruled Japan, was the weakest one.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Guys, any stretching done to KnY story is going to have to deal withWW2, no one in Japan wants that

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Lady Tamayo still making these huge plays from the afterlife goddamn! The demons have been the most impressive this arc on either side of the conflict.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Tamayo with another clutch from behind the arc goddamn

Mvp

he still gonna fail alone and anybody else a bunch still left to happen. 59 minutes.....yea everybody getting back up

Last edited:

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Tamayo the true MVP.

Ngl, that explanation helps a lot. As much as I like Tanjiro as an MC, even with a flashback-buff he shouldn't be as strong as Muzan.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I kinda thought if Muzan had a technique, it'd be the ability to use every single Blood Demon Art since his blood is in the blood of every demon and to kinda match how every breathing form comes from Sun breathing. Thought that would've been cool but it seems like we're not getting any kind of special art.
I thought this would be her in Muzan's afterlife scene but I liked getting it here lol.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda thought if Muzan had a technique, it'd be the ability to use every single Blood Demon Art since his blood is in the blood of every demon and to kinda match how every breathing form comes from Sun breathing. Thought that would've been cool but it seems like we're not getting any kind of special art.

I thought this would be her in Muzan's afterlife scene but I liked getting it here lol.
Silfer trynna make a madara out here lol. He kicking they ass already just give the man one cool blood demon art plz the man cannot whip until death at least nae nae

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the explanation for why Muzan is having trouble is appreciated, but the fight overall is still pretty boring.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Every country has a demon ruling it and Muzan, who ruled Japan, was the weakest one.

Well, we know there are vampires in Europe. A demon slayer that kinda looked like an edgy Giyu dispatched one that was terrorizing some small town.

How, and if, the vampires are related to demons wasn't really elaborated by Gotouge.