• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jun 22, 2019
Is the movie (that I only just learned is gonna exist) a filler film, or is it gonna be one of those that adapts a section of the manga like Hajime no Ippo?

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Well hey, that was a lot more exciting than I thought it was gonna be. Awesome. Glad to see Iguro came back this chapter without dying, and that they're finding a way to bring the others back into the fight. Chachamaru still being alive is the best part of this though. Gotoge actually has a heart. Bless them.

Not gonna lie, seeing Iguro rack up even more scars makes him look even more badass, though he's really lived such an unfortunate life, huh? Poor guy... I was worried for Kaburamaru too, expecting Muzan would kill him off, lol.

Sure hope the medics assist Giyu in the next chapter cause Himejima's not the only one with a severed limb... Sanemi can wait.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
More whipping, nothing new there, but I'm surprised that Iguro is back.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Iguro using his snake to dodge Muzan's attacks is pretty cool. Even in death Yoriichi and Tamayo are the real MVPs

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
The cat being a demon is hilarious lol

Iguro got up as I expected smugface

And the slayer saying if himejima gets up he can't fight is a surefire way to say he's getting back up too so everybody about to return

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
The cat being a demon is hilarious lol

Iguro got up as I expected smugface

And the slayer saying if himejima gets up he can't fight is a surefire way to say he's getting back up too so everybody about to return
Would he be hopping on a foot then...? That'd be awkward as hell, but then again, it's anime/manga so he's probably not gonna need to. Maybe Yushiro has some meds that can make him regrow a limb.

Or... what if Yushiro turns him into a demon to allow him to regrow his leg? *ohh meme*

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Would he be hopping on a foot then...? That'd be awkward as hell, but then again, it's anime/manga so he's probably not gonna need to. Maybe Yushiro has some meds that can make him regrow a limb.

Or... what if Yushiro turns him into a demon to allow him to regrow his leg? *ohh meme*
Hes about to hop around like a badass watch lol. Probably die tho but still

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised the snake can react fast enough to doge Muzan. Does it know breathing too?

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Come on Muzan. I'm sure you still have a couple of moves out there instead of just whipping.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
It was too obvious a joke to make, I couldn't not do it. I'm sorry Genya... (๑ಥ﹏ಥ)ﻭ