• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Muzan climbing up the building was kinda cool.

But it really only stands out because it's the only thing he's done besides more whipping.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
If a snake can dodge Muzan, the real question right now is, can Nezuko just 1v1 him herself

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm user they assumption that he's going to do something with Nezuko that let's him withstand the sun.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Unless this is Tanjiro's 'final battle', this is it. Everyone is gravely injured due to a major case of whiplash.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
You think so? Cuz I feel like that's begging for him to get away than
I could also see that being fallowed up with Nezuko super poisoning him from the inside and giving Tanjiro the opening to finish him or something. I bring this up because Nezuko's ability to withstand the sun hasn't really been utilized by the story yet.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Easy bet to win lol

Damn Iguro got fucked up...
Lol Muzan being pissed an normal animal can react to him now.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
me watching the season like
IqqkLLk.jpg

Finally. After 20 years.....

Deleted member 227

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"HxH ended at the world tree" people are totally gonna change their tune in 2065 when one of the best arcs ever gets adapted. Then it'll be "HxH ended when Kurapika set foot on the new continent and started life over with his new family".

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
"HxH ended at the world tree" people are totally gonna change their tune in 2065 when one of the best arcs ever gets adapted. Then it'll be "HxH ended when Kurapika set foot on the new continent and started life over with his new family".

Ain't that the truth. People gonna change their tune very quickly once they see that fight.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
ending at the world tree is not a satisfying ending for hxh at all. i almost prefer the eternal hiatus than ending at a spot that barely answers any questions.