• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
What's the baby version of a volcano, cuz that's Muzan is right now
giphy.gif

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
I hope we see Grown Demon Nezuko fight it out against Muzan before she turns human. I need to see Muzan's reaction after he gets kicked hard by her.

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
Yo for real like lol nezuko what you doing I can't look at Tanjiro like this no more

also who would've guessed iguro would be one of the last ones fighting thought for sure he was a goner
Tumor gonna be the worst part of the final season of the anime.
Also, Iguro made me a fan these past 2 chapters. I just assumed he was gonna get impaled saving Kanroji, and he's one of the last ones standing.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Tanjiro be like, yea I know this entire journey was about making you human, but if you could just stay a demon for just a bit longer...

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
That's one good ass snake. Also I'm enjoying Muzan revealing himself as a huge coward loser.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Fuck's sake, thought y'all were making shit up cause there was no chapter this week. 😂 Took Caleb spitting out Dr. Stone trivia before I realized it's only MHA that's on break.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Tanjiro be like, yea I know this entire journey was about making you human, but if you could just stay a demon for just a bit longer...
Lmao. Gonna see nezuko half human...like Dafaq sis! Heal me!!
That's one good ass snake. Also I'm enjoying Muzan revealing himself as a huge coward loser.
its truly a treat
Dude's running right into the direction of Nezuko.

I'm feeling anxious as hell right now.
she'll be fine......🚶🏾‍♂️

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Muzan getting exposed like this is so disappointing. He put us through 3 months of whipping only to haul ass
To be fair y'all favorite tried to haul ass too 🚶🏾‍♂️
Now that I think about it Muzan couldn't have been a natural disaster because he never shook things up

😎

I'll see myself out
You gotta go....
I can't even get too mad at it beyond making some jokes, it's completely within his characterization, where he's literally done it before lol, he only cares about living

Still my favorite demon art
hmmm actually yea I can roll with that upper moon 4 underrated

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Muzan is such a whiny old man right now. My cats are more of a natural disaster than that guy.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Run, Forrest, Run!

Im confused... weren't those seals just to hide stuff now they give extra sight, maybe i forgot some specifics.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Muzan needs to get Nezuko's blood and pull a Kars. Then maybe he'll do something more interesting than nonstop whipping.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Muzan needs to get Nezuko's blood and pull a Kars. Then maybe he'll do something more interesting than nonstop whipping.

Actually yea, that'd be the perfect way to make him more interesting while still adhering to his main ability/prowess being a shapeshifter. Then again, a Muzan that can fly or some shit would be hard to write around...

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Actually yea, that'd be the perfect way to make him more interesting while still adhering to his main ability/prowess being a shapeshifter. Then again, a Muzan that can fly or some shit would be hard to write around...
If muzan start flying or get nezuko ability to withstand the sun I might call boosh cuz they already having a hard time as is lol

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Did this guy actually just run the fuck away.

How many chapters of him flailing around doing very little worth mentioning and he legit just ran away for a bunch of half dead pillars....none of which were actually Yoriichi level.

If Muzans end comes from this ill be be so pissed.
Atleast pull out a blood demon art that rivals your Upper Moons.