• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Actually yea, that'd be the perfect way to make him more interesting while still adhering to his main ability/prowess being a shapeshifter. Then again, a Muzan that can fly or some shit would be hard to write around...
Also at this point could anyone like actually stand up to him if he got much more powerful? They're barely hanging on as is.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
What's going on with Nezuko again? I was confused back when she became immune to sunlight as well. Something the doctor did for her?

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
when did "killing muzan will turn your sister into human again" became "oh we need a medicine to turn her back" anyway?
I don't think killing Muzan was ever the plan to turn her back. Tamayo asked Tanjiro to collect the Blood of the Upper Moons since they had higher concentrations of Muzan's blood to devise a cure.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, my prediction is that Muzan will consume Nezuko and seemingly get super powerful now that he can withstand the sun or whatever. But Nezuko with the last bit of her willpower will ignite all of Muzan's blood with her blood art. And Tanjiro will make the big cuts while Muzan is burning and Muzan's weakened severed body will burn away.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, my prediction is that Muzan will consume Nezuko and seemingly get super powerful now that he can withstand the sun or whatever. But Nezuko with the last bit of her willpower will ignite all of Muzan's blood with her blood art. And Tanjiro will make the big cuts while Muzan is burning and Muzan's weakened severed body will burn away.
Hmmm you almost lost me till you turned it around cuz him getting super powerful without a drawback would be insane. Hell as much as we all want it even a blood art coming out now should be instant death for everybody there

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm you almost lost me till you turned it around cuz him getting super powerful without a drawback would be insane. Hell as much as we all want it even a blood art coming out now should be instant death for everybody there
Keyword seemingly. It would be for mostly boasting before he gets ignited in my idea of how it plays out.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, having this entire story being about saving Nezuko, just for her to die so the villain can be defeat would be too dark even for this manga.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, having this entire story being about saving Nezuko, just for her to die so the villain can be defeat would be too dark even for this manga.
There could be a scenario where she still survives this, but I'm not sure what Nezuko can contribute here since Muzan is pretty much at his limit already.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
i think this whip shit is making me go crazy i dont even RECALL Nezuko getting the demon cure considering. Jesus. Who am I. am I a whip.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
And it's kicking in now? Kicked in partially with the sun immunity earlier?
Medicine takes a while to kick in.

I mean, let's not forget that this all started because Muzan's medicine didn't work fast enough.

Edit: The Sun immunity was plot armor.

Edit 2: After double checking, it looks like Nezuko took the medicine at the exact same time the battle with Akaza started. So in theory, she would've gone to bed a demon and woke up a human. Pretty strong medicine.

Last edited:

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Isn't it kinda implied muzan kinda knew she'd be able to do it? Isn't that the reason he wanted her back to begin with?

Muzen only wanted her back after he saw her immune to sunlight
Before that, he didn't care about her, only killing Tanjiro because of his earing.

Muzen know that it is possible to go out in sunlight, after reading the note of the doctor that cured him, who he killed before giving the final treatment, but he can't find the missing blue lotus flower(They exist in hell/land of the dead)

ERS42E-U0AAmrG1.jpg

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Muzen only wanted her back after he saw her immune to sunlight
Before that, he didn't care about her, only killing Tanjiro because of his earing.

Muzen know that it is possible to go out in sunlight, after reading the note of the doctor that cured him, who he killed before giving the final treatment, but he can't find the missing blue lotus flower(They exist in hell/land of the dead)

ERS42E-U0AAmrG1.jpg
Nah wasn't it always kill Tanjiro and bring back nezuko tho?

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Muzan booking it after 10 chapters of the whip attack is great lol. Adds a new factor to the fight to differentiate it.

Sword toss hype. Haven't been too big on the last couple chapters but it's picking back up now.

Nezuko finally getting removed from the sideline after two(!) years.