• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Im confused now after reading spoiler

What confused about?

It's a "flashback" with Tanjiro as a audience, he tried to ask his own question on the 13th style, but he can't, so now it's instead Yoriichi telling his story, the other side of top 1, from his point of view

So like the master said in ch.137, if only Muzen hadn't stepped on dragon and tiger's tail, then they would have all lived a normal life like Yoriichi , but by killing his family, making him come out of fighting, and teaching his breathing style to other, and even giving Muzen PTSD from his earing.

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
I rewatched some youtube videos.
Shit, Zenitsu is fucking annoying. I like him better vs Inosuke, his power is cool but fuck he's too loud.
Hope he bites the dust soon.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Chapter 186
More Yoriichi.

Fuck yeah....im all in, I really needed to see more young Yoriichi and more young(er) Muzan.

Muzan brought this suffering on himself.

P.S Why did Muzan travel with Tamayo what was special about her....her art doesnt seem as deep as Nakime who would be realy useful for gathering his demon army when needed

Last edited:

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
ELEhpaoUcAYidi0.jpg

ELEhparUEAEnmGw.jpg

ELEhpaqU0AElvGa.jpg

ELEhparU8AAd0UQ.jpg

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Kanao succeeded Flower so Aoi would probably succeed Insect.

Wasnt insect only for Shinobu because she was too weak to actually decap a demon.

Its such a specialized breathing form id think Aoi would be Flower at the very least but likely something else entirely.

Chapter 186 Spoilers

Looks like the early leaks werent quite right, Yoriichi did start the demon slayers corps....and i think next chapter we are about to see how much Yoriichi fucked up Muzan that got him so shook.....likely seeing this beat also made Tamayo lose her demon curse because what she saw was much much scarier than anything Muzan could do.

Breath of the Sun full reveal soon....hells yeah!

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Wasnt insect only for Shinobu because she was too weak to actually decap a demon.

Its such a specialized breathing form id think Aoi would be Flower at the very least but likely something else entirely.

Chapter 186 Spoilers

Looks like the early leaks werent quite right, Yoriichi did start the demon slayers corps....and i think next chapter we are about to see how much Yoriichi fucked up Muzan that got him so shook.....likely seeing this beat also made Tamayo lose her demon curse because what she saw was much much scarier than anything Muzan could do.

Breath of the Sun full reveal soon....hells yeah!
Aoi isn't much of a fighter to begin with so I assume poison would be a better fit for her.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
so cool seeing the story from another pov @-@

It is sad for both brother, both want thing that the other have.

Top 1 wanted the swordman ability of his younger brother, so he gave up his family to join the corp to reach the same level.
Yoroichi joined to fight, even though he hated violence, because his family got killed, and his goal was to kill Muzen, but like he said, he failed in that, and also saving his older brother and his students.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017

Top 1 wanted the swordman ability of his younger brother, so he gave up his family to join the corp to reach the same level.
Yoroichi joined to fight, even though he hated violence, because his family got killed, and his goal was to kill Muzen, but like he said, he failed in that, and also saving his older brother and his students.
Also everything UM1 thought about his brother looking down on him was utterly wrong and he barely spent any time minding his business which is something accurate af when you deal with people who have anxiety and a punch to the gut D:

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know what Yoroichi is so mad about, does he gets mad at volcanos and hurricanes too? *this never gets old :P*

Yep, it even more ironic when they are twins.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
muzan didnt make an impression on you guys for his intro? meets the protag like 6 episodes in, has a family, transforms a dude right in front of a crowd and dips all while feigning ignorance

Komii

Oct 26, 2017

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
what did this tweet say?
The tweet was the person being surprised about the Sanemi and Kanae ship in the School Alternative Universe in one of the Volume 18 extras.

Here it is down below if you haven't read it:

Apparently it's part of the school spin-off extras

1575355672027.jpg

Genya, 16 years old, 1st year delinquent group
Ace of the target shooting club. Scolded often by his brother due to being bad with math. The school applauded him for winning a shooting tournament but his brother made a sudden appearance and teared off the winning certificate. "Crap like this is not needed and focus more on your math instead," said Sanemi angrily on the podium. Everyone used to be terrified of him due to his face and his bigger body but people have been sympathizing him more ever since that incident. His hair is against the school rules but he has been given special permission to keep his hair under the reason that he can't hit a bullseye if he shaved his hair off.

Sanemi, math teacher. He would feel constrained if his neck collar are buttoned up so he always unbuttoned them. Used to throw a student out of window, smash brothers style for saying "Math is useless in the future anyway". Chat frequently with Kanae sensei. There used to be a plan about murdering him but all kinds of aftermath disappeared without a trace after hearing about the smash brothers incident. Very gentle with the elders, women, and kids, but kids usually cry when he approaches them. People plotted murder against Sanemi for interacting too much with Kanae-sensei.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If this is the final arc, how long do you think the anime could go for? They're making the train arc into a movie so if the second season starts after that, I'd say maybe 4 seasons total plus another movie. I feel like the sword making village would could be another movie.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
If this is the final arc, how long do you think the anime could go for? They're making the train arc into a movie so if the second season starts after that, I'd say maybe 4 seasons total plus another movie. I feel like the sword making village would could be another movie.
Red light and sword village can be season 2
Training arc and final arc for season 3