• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
u83qvuiub5341.jpg

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Wtf was that last one

This is going to sound totally random but tanjiro's buddies remind me a bit of Dorothy's companions from The Wizard of oz... there's the Lion with no guts(Zenitsu), the Scarecrow with no brain(Inosuke) and the robot with no heart(Kanao)

I wonder if that's why i like their dynamics

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Chapter was good, nice seeing the story from Yoroichi's side. Man, I wonder if Muzan always had the drip like that or did becoming a demon give him a fashion sense?

jaekeem

Oct 27, 2017
hmm...ok chapter.

I think tanjiro and yoriichi having this heart to heart/flashback moment is proof that this is the end. our boy is about to go ssj sun mode

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Of course Yoriichi gets additional Tragic Backstory™... Dammit, Gotoge.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Aww...

Really love the waves there though.
ELLLPzWU0AAPYKY.jpg

No on know what their thinking

ELLLPzWUUAAMIDI.jpg

Always smiling

ELLLPzVUUAA1Q-Y.jpg

In the pursuit of LOVE

ELLLPzXU0AAjGKj.jpg

Have a big brother

CUTE. But someone please get rid of Doma, lol.
To busy looking for a flower.....that's not even in the country American continuation let's goooooooo
🤣
Don't you dare jinx this with that shit...
D:
Should have expected that tbh, almost everyone in this series carries a memento from a beloved one

Like the butterfly pins from shinobu and Kanao, tomioka's kimono, tanjiro's earrings...
Yeah, they just keep hurting us, huh...?

Makes me wonder, though, Gotoge kinda teased (that was my impression anyway) Inosuke's mask being something sentimental when Doma took it from him. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be the hide of his boar mom or something and not just a mask, but telling that story would be redundant (since we just got an Inosuke's mom story last time) and less able to evoke strong emotions in viewers.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
I think this guy got the most gut wrenching death scene out of all dead hashira(yes including mist dude). It was the mos beautyful and painful scene ever and everything you learn about his life later makes it worse
Yea I think it's worst than Tokito because nobody really gets a chance to cry and make it more impactful tokito died mid battle/ mid war meanwhile rengoku gets stabbed in the stomach, gives a speech afterwards and the main cast has time to give reactions.... man I don't wanna see this animated but I do lol

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Yea I think it's worst than Tokito because nobody really gets a chance to cry and make it more impactful tokito died mid battle/ mid war meanwhile rengoku gets stabbed in the stomach, gives a speech afterwards and the main cast has time to give reactions.... man I don't wanna see this animated but I do lol
same, that speech right at sun dawn...

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Overhyped for me, unfortunately. I was expecting a lot more given all I'd heard. Still a good character, though.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
The hype for the guy even tho anime only have barely seen him is amazing to me lol. Idk if that's manga ppl hyping him or if ufotable did a good job on that front but yea they gonna get destroyed

I think Ufotable did an amazing job hyping him. I got a friend (he was the one that actually recommended me the anime), that when the S1 finished, he was so hard on the Rengoku hype-train. He refuses to read the manga, so see him being so hyped for the movie trailers is kinda like: "oh this poor bastard"

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Tbh I know it's coming and I'm still not emotionally prepared
Even inosuke was so good that arc. When inosuke good you know a arc popping
I think Ufotable did an amazing job hyping him. I got a friend (he was the one that actually recommended me the anime), that when the S1 finished was so hard on the Rengoku hype-train. He refuses read the manga, so see him being so hyped for the movie trailers is kinda like: "oh this poor bastard"
yea like ppl are really hyped I was watching reactions like o....o no lol. Girls are fangirling already it's gonna be a great spring/summer

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
TBF Rengoku absolutely feels like a character that would have taken the leads under their wing as their mentor. Him dying so early on was a legit shocker. Hell him dying straight up solidifies what to expect of the manga. They introduce the list of strongest hunters which is fairly small and here like the very next arc we have one die.

He deserved at least 5 arcs where Gonpachiro and him bonded together and he taught him about inner strength and shit. I am going to cry a hundo P but now in HD. Aniki forever.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
xFqdRjP.jpg

Mm. I have contained my rage for as long as possible, but I shall unleash my fury upon you like the crashing of a thousand waves! Begone, vile man! Begone from me! A starter Hashira? My aniki is a finisher Hashira! An Aniki of gods! The golden fire god! I am untethered, and my rage knows no bounds!