• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

a1bbb357a47653d00afbab1e600b146cee73be83_00.gif

giphy.gif
don't you ever post that naruto one again

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Fuck this shit!

How many times can one manga back to back rip my heart out.
Fuck Muzan I aint even worried about that clown.....the real demon here is Gotōge.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just as Tanjiro is about to strike Muzan down with the 13th form a hand punches through his chest from behind. Its none other than Suzan who is accompanied by Mini Muzan.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I mean... what's to stop Muzan from splitting into over 9000 chicken tendies this time? We ain't in the end game fools, you can quote me on that.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017

cpcz

Oct 28, 2017
New Donk CIty
These spoiler hurts more knowing the chapter won't out until Saturday or Sunday : (

Edit: Just saw the news, everything is balanced now : )

Last edited:

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
I just finished the anime and couldn't get enough so I started reading the manga....and the art is a bit of a shocker, not going to lie

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Yea if y'all read them translations or whatever just be respectful and put spoiler tags most gonna wait until it's out on the app. Again y'all def can talk about it just spoiler tag if you would

You are a Zenitsu fan you got no authority over us fans of the Inosuke the God :P

That's fine, as long as rules are set right of the beginning then it's cool.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
I want to read chapter as soon as possible so I can visit this thread without worry. So I'm happy if y'all put spoiler tags before official. Thanks b-leg

such a smol hand <3
No problem it be best moving forward we always got the chapters like Saturday anyway lol. Ppl can spoiler tag stuff for one more day

Thx for being understanding as well guys