• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I was surprised too, were people stealing them or something lol

Normal WSJ manga are around ¥440, so around 4 USD a piece. The novels were ¥700 and the databook is ¥900 but I didn't get it because I never read databooks haha.
Oh man databooks are what I envy the most haha.
Would be interested to see what a KnY databook entails.
It's just various death statistics

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
When Uzui and Snakeman end up being the only pillars left alive:
giphy.gif

(I read through Vol.9 yesterday and actually liked Uzui more than the first time. I apologize to his 2 fans for the slanderous comments)

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
At least they're showing us how Nezuko's gonna show up and save the day... and there's some precedence to this one given that they've both heard their family before while unconscious. I was so scared for Mitsuri though. Thank fuck for that save, Gyomei. Sanemi's entrance and dead expression though. DAMN!

Oh! And we got some Murata info! He was one of the swordsmen Sabito died saving! Didn't expect that but I really like it. I hope he gets to do something more than just pulling Tanjiro away. Maybe he'll finally be able to "visualize" his water breathing in a single attack? Don't kill him though, please.
I had hoped I wouldn't need to ban anyone in the thread... Oh well. *rolls up sleeves*
If you could live longer using the breath of the sun god, then I'm damn sure that's how Nezuko learned how to recover without eating all this time, that's my theory
Oh damn, I think you're onto something! Given that their father said the Hinokami Kagura would allow them to keep going even when they don't have any energy or something to that effect, that would make a whole lot of sense. Their family's ties to Sun Breathing, and how both she and Tanjiro are children blessed by the sun... Man, this whole time, her immunity to the sun was staring at us right in our faces. Oof.
Sanemi...I understand. Do it for Genya.

So...Nezuko unlocked the Speed Force I see

Wonder if we are getting a Tanjiro childhood flashback or did he go all the way back to the time of the first Demon Slayer?
Eyy, sweet new avatar! Spidey-Bells~

As for the "flashback," it looks like an ancestral memory kind of thing again:

OKrtk9o.jpg

NAlgMv3.jpg

It's not Tanjiro, it's Sumiyoshi. Probably why he can't smell anything.

So... He'll probably see Sumiyoshi learning a thing or two from Yorichi, like how to Sun Breath poison out of your veins, lmao.
Sanemi's entrance was gangster af

On another note I bought the two volumes of the novel and Gotouge's short story book since I'm in Japan right now, I don't even really know what's inside, hopefully they're good!

It seems like the shortages are not as bad as before though, I saw quite a few bookstores that had all volumes, although some of them had them locked up in a glass display next to the cashier instead of having them along other Jump series.
Oh hey! I was in Japan just the other week! Got the two light novels as well as... uhh, not sure if it's the short story book you're referring to but it's got Tanjiro and Nezuko on the cover and all I can read from the cover is "fan book." It certainly doesn't look like one given its contents though. Looks more like a data book plus some doodle/comics at the back.

I'm still so far from being able to read these but I'm happy to have them as part of my collection as well as for the sake of having reading material to practice with in the future.
When Uzui and Snakeman end up being the only pillars left alive:
giphy.gif

(I read through Vol.9 yesterday and actually liked Uzui more than the first time. I apologize to his 2 fans for the slanderous comments)
2NuoGYJ.jpg

How could anyone dislike Uzui after his arc... I admit I didn't like him at the start, but I loved him by the end of it. Plus, with his hair down, he's the best-looking dude in the entire series.

I'm not crying... you're crying!

*rolls back and forth in fetal position*

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If you could live longer using the breath of the sun god, then I'm damn sure that's how Nezuko learned how to recover without eating all this time, that's my theory
Oh wow.
2NuoGYJ.jpg

How could anyone dislike Uzui after his arc... I admit I didn't like him at the start, but I loved him by the end of it. Plus, with his hair down, he's the best-looking dude in the entire series.

I actually don't dislike Uzui at all. I've liked him the whole time. This is all just to mess with Bleg cause he keeps talking shit on Inosuke.

Last edited:

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I actually don't dislike Uzui at all. I've liked him the whole time. This is all just to mess with Bleg cause he keeps taking shit on Inosuke.
M2UOAsHm.jpg

Gotcha. Keep up the good work, I think you have him fooled.

P.S. I miss your previous avatar already!

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
-Nice that Nezuko finally gets to return to the main action after two years of serialization.
-Wow, ghost dads for everyone this week. Take that Tanjiro.
-Except Kiriya, maybe don't follow the gut check of your ghost dad who is known for masterminding plans that include *checks notes* blowing up your mother and sisters.
-Other pillars arrive nice. The Sanemi entrance moves were hype.
-I know he is dead and all (RIP) but man Tanjiro is looking rough for wear.
-Chapter of the year for all this quality Murata content. The real MVP. His reaction to Giyu remembering his name lol.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
if you could kill another Pillar so Rengoku could live who would it be

You're not allowed to say Snake Boy