• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Don't tell me what I can't say.

My answer is Snake Boy
Snak-

DAMN IT!!!

I wouldn't kill anyone then.
But really though, watch out Snake Boy
tumblr_o4giq9aBEk1tr69kio1_500.gif
Bye bye Discount Orochimaru.
snake boy is the obvious answer so its not fun if you choose him!!!

even if he is the only one that makes sense...dang i didn't realize i liked all the pillars that much lol

I would gladly trade Gyomei for Muichiro, by the way. Just saying.
source.gif

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Eyy, sweet new avatar! Spidey-Bells~

As for the "flashback," it looks like an ancestral memory kind of thing again:

OKrtk9o.jpg

NAlgMv3.jpg

It's not Tanjiro, it's Sumiyoshi. Probably why he can't smell anything.

So... He'll probably see Sumiyoshi learning a thing or two from Yorichi, like how to Sun Breath poison out of your veins, lmao.
Thanks brother!

Oh snap, I didn't even notice the ponytail at first. Yep, that's not Tanjiro. I'm down for learning more about Sumiyoshi
if you could kill another Pillar so Rengoku could live who would it be

You're not allowed to say Snake Boy
Sanemi.

Which of the main four would you guys kill to bring Sabito back?

For me, all four of them can go.

Bring. Back. Sabito!
I guess Nezuko can stay

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Oh snap, I didn't even notice the ponytail at first.
The lack of forehead scar was the thing for me.
Sanemi.

Bring. Back. Sabito!
I respect that you're fighting the good fight for Sabito.
(If I absolutely had to sacrifice someone in the main four, it'd be Nezuko)

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks brother!

Oh snap, I didn't even notice the ponytail at first. Yep, that's not Tanjiro. I'm down for learning more about Sumiyoshi

Sanemi.

Bring. Back. Sabito!
I guess Nezuko can stay
Who?
😏

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
How is Giyu still alive with a broken sword.
I expect him to bite to dust just when Tanjiro wakes up.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
snake boy is the obvious answer so its not fun if you choose him!!!

even if he is the only one that makes sense...dang i didn't realize i liked all the pillars that much lol

source.gif
I like them all, it's just that Himejima is the one I like least after Iguro, unfortunately.
Thanks brother!

Sanemi.

Bring. Back. Sabito!
I guess Nezuko can stay
Welp, sorry Zenitsu. Time to reunite with your grandpa.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
There's also the possibility that Urokodaki dies protecting Giyu and that's where he gets a new sword.

cpcz

Oct 28, 2017
New Donk CIty
Next 2 chapters will be Tanjiro's dream or flashback. so we have plenty of time before another death : )

I'll cry for real if Giyu is dead

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think the one in color die, and the one not in color survive
DFrATWA.jpg
Interesting theory. Let's see how it pans out.

Rock and Snake being the only active members surviving would be heartbreaking considering they're the ones who's have lost the most of the surviving cast. Just add more to the pile I suppose.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
So... any bets on who is the next to go?
Snake will take a fatal blow meant for Kanroji.
His final words are him confessing his feelings.
Kanroji in response powers up and uses a new move and holds Muzan just long enough for Murata to come in and get the final blow.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Blackleg-sanji1 you sould do a poll on next one to kick the bucket, lets get the ball rolling.

Snake will take a fatal blow meant for Kanroji.
His final words are him confessing his feelings.
Kanroji in response powers up and uses a new move and holds Muzan just long enough for Murata to come in and get the final blow.

I joked about a Murata doing the final blow before, but i would totally be down for it lol (the Heki moment *Kingdom reference*)

Last edited:

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017

Apparently it's part of the school spin-off extras

1575355672027.jpg

Genya, 16 years old, 1st year delinquent group
Ace of the target shooting club. Scolded often by his brother due to being bad with math. The school applauded him for winning a shooting tournament but his brother made a sudden appearance and teared off the winning certificate. "Crap like this is not needed and focus more on your math instead," said Sanemi angrily on the podium. Everyone used to be terrified of him due to his face and his bigger body but people have been sympathizing him more ever since that incident. His hair is against the school rules but he has been given special permission to keep his hair under the reason that he can't hit a bullseye if he shaved his hair off.

Sanemi, math teacher. He would feel constrained if his neck collar are buttoned up so he always unbuttoned them. Used to throw a student out of window, smash brothers style for saying "Math is useless in the future anyway". Chat frequently with Kanae sensei. There used to be a plan about murdering him but all kinds of aftermath disappeared without a trace after hearing about the smash brothers incident. Very gentle with the elders, women, and kids, but kids usually cry when he approaches them. People plotted murder against Sanemi for interacting too much with Kanae-sensei.