• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Looking on twitter...it is suprising that the Fujoshi community are pretty ok to the various paring, even Yoroichi having a wife, there are the crazy one, but majoriy seem to like her~

ELRejsZUEAI8oKP.jpg

ELRejsaU4AA26HK.jpg

ELRejx3UEAElxVt.jpg

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
950k in 5 days for the latest volume. Curious to see how this next year for the series plays out.

n8zbuHo.png

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
Afaik that's the third best first week for a manga (since Oricon started giving numbers) behind One Piece and Attack on Titan. ie. It's above what Naruto or HxH have done since 2008.
It also means that Kimetsu is currently the second fastest selling manga, behind only One Piece. (as Attack on Titan barely reaches 1m in a month currently, but its peak in one week is volume 13 with 1.4m units sold)

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Afaik that's the third best first week for a manga (since Oricon started giving numbers) behind One Piece and Attack on Titan. ie. It's above what Naruto or HxH have done since 2008.
It also means that Kimetsu is currently the second fastest selling manga, behind only One Piece. (as Attack on Titan barely reaches 1m in a month currently, but its peak in one week is volume 13 with 1.4m units sold)
I can see Jump wanting to leave things entirely up to Gotouge, but also begging them to continue the series as long as they can lol.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Yorichi, as the narrator: The man (Muzan) has a violent aura. Muzan: I am no longer interested in swordsmen who can use breaths. He waved his arms as he spoke. Being bruised by it may cause death. Muzan has seven hearts and five brains. At this instant, my (Yorichi's) sword skills were completed (weird translation). The next moment, Muzan was sliced into pieces. Tanjiro's consciousness: The complete form? Thirteenth Form? I want to know! Teach me! (Cut to Yorichi's perspective) Muzan was confused about his body's inability to regenerate. I have something to ask him no matter what. "What do you regard as human life?" But as I approached, the man's body suddenly twitched. 1500 out of the 1800 bodies were beheaded by me on the spot, but the rest escaped. (Maybe this means the number of vessels that Muzan had. No pictures are available so it's ambiguous) The girl standing next to him was Tamayo. She shook her hair and cursed Muzan. I requested her to help me defeat Muzan, and later I heard that my brother had become a demon. In order to bear the responsibility of failing to bring down Muzan and letting Tamayo escape, I was expelled from the Demon Slaying Corps. Although I contemplated about committing ritual suicide, the sixth generation of Oyakata-sama stopped me. (Back to Sumiyoshi's house) Because of Yorichi's failure, many people lost their lives. Yorichi confessed all of this while Sumiyoshi was speechless. Sumiyoshi's child came and asked Yorichi to hug her. Sumiyoshi said she wanted the tall man to hug her. Yorichi cried because of the smile of the happy child, and sat down. Suyako went to pick some chestnuts, patted Yorichi's head as if he were a child, and said that it will make you full. (child's comfort, you know)

More about the Tamayo part from weibo translated by google

After Muzan's escape, the woman sat crying and kneeling on the ground, lamenting that "it is almost impossible to defeat no tragedy." Yorichi asked the woman who was liberated from his control because no tragedy was weakened to help defeat him. She also knew that her name was Tamayo, and a companion who arrived later told Yorichi that his brother had become a demon. He did not bring down Muzan, let go of Zhu Shi, and his brother became a demon.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yorichi, as the narrator: The man (Muzan) has a violent aura. Muzan: I am no longer interested in swordsmen who can use breaths. He waved his arms as he spoke. Being bruised by it may cause death. Muzan has seven hearts and five brains. At this instant, my (Yorichi's) sword skills were completed (weird translation). The next moment, Muzan was sliced into pieces. Tanjiro's consciousness: The complete form? Thirteenth Form? I want to know! Teach me! (Cut to Yorichi's perspective) Muzan was confused about his body's inability to regenerate. I have something to ask him no matter what. "What do you regard as human life?" But as I approached, the man's body suddenly twitched. 1500 out of the 1800 bodies were beheaded by me on the spot, but the rest escaped. (Maybe this means the number of vessels that Muzan had. No pictures are available so it's ambiguous) The girl standing next to him was Tamayo. She shook her hair and cursed Muzan. I requested her to help me defeat Muzan, and later I heard that my brother had become a demon. In order to bear the responsibility of failing to bring down Muzan and letting Tamayo escape, I was expelled from the Demon Slaying Corps. Although I contemplated about committing ritual suicide, the sixth generation of Oyakata-sama stopped me. (Back to Sumiyoshi's house) Because of Yorichi's failure, many people lost their lives. Yorichi confessed all of this while Sumiyoshi was speechless. Sumiyoshi's child came and asked Yorichi to hug her. Sumiyoshi said she wanted the tall man to hug her. Yorichi cried because of the smile of the happy child, and sat down. Suyako went to pick some chestnuts, patted Yorichi's head as if he were a child, and said that it will make you full. (child's comfort, you know)

More about the Tamayo part from weibo translated by google

After Muzan's escape, the woman sat crying and kneeling on the ground, lamenting that "it is almost impossible to defeat no tragedy." Yorichi asked the woman who was liberated from his control because no tragedy was weakened to help defeat him. She also knew that her name was Tamayo, and a companion who arrived later told Yorichi that his brother had become a demon. He did not bring down Muzan, let go of Zhu Shi, and his brother became a demon.

Do you have the untranslated ones? Would rather read that than this one here lol

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Do you have the untranslated ones? Would rather read that than this one here lol

You got it, I'll just start doing both from now on

187話 無垢なる人
男は暴力的な生命力に満ち溢れていた
無残「呼吸を使う剣士にはもう興味がない」
そういうや否や男は腕を振るった
擦り傷でも死に至ると感じた
男には心臓が7つ脳が五つあった
この瞬間に私の剣技の型が完成した。次の瞬間無残はバラバラになった
意識の中の炭(完成した型?十三個目の?知りたい!教えてほしい!)
男は体が再生しない事に困惑している様子だった。私は男にどうしても聞きたいことがあった。
縁「命をなんだと思っている?」
しかし私が近づいてた瞬間、男の肉体は勢いよく弾けた。
千八百のうち千五百はその場で切ったが残り少し逃してしまった。
側にいた娘は珠代といい、髪を振り乱し死ななかった無残を罵った。私は無残を倒す手助けを彼女に頼んだ
その後兄が鬼になったことを聞き、無惨を倒せなかった事珠代を逃したことの責任を取る為、鬼狩りから追放された
自刃しろとの声もあったが、六つのお館様が止めてくださった
回想から炭吉家に舞台移る
炭吉にしくじった事で多くの人の命が奪われる心苦しさを吐露し、炭吉はかける言葉がなかった
そこに炭吉子供が来て、縁に抱っこをせがむ。炭吉は上背のあるあなたに抱いてやってほしいと言う。
キャッキャと喜び子供の笑顔に大粒の涙を溢す縁。その場で泣きながら座り込んでしまう
栗をとりにいっていたスヤ子は、お腹いっぱいご飯だべさせてあげます。と子供を撫でるように縁の頭を撫でる

1576197464909.jpg

1576197527982.jpg

1576197589856.jpg

1576197651165.jpg

1576197714041.jpg

1576197782531.jpg

Last edited:

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
The way Yoirichi is drawn makes him seem like he's from a totally different series. Most of the characters kind of look like big children but he actually looks like an adult. Himejiwa is another one.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not clicking those spoilers, but reading Google Translate gave me a chuckle lol

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Congrat to the author surpassing 25 million and special tv special~~
cAgsMsc.jpg

CZpEtW6.jpg

And according to the author, Water pillar origionally was a normal happy boy with alot of emotion, but shut himself down after his friend's passing during the trial
ottbAo2.png

Spoiler from chapter 187, Muzen reaction to Yoroichi
So not only does Yoroichi's sword skill is special, even his sword is, getting cut by his sword, Muzen is unable to regenerate from the cut.

jLI3m2M.jpg

Last edited:

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Aww, this is so cute! I especially like Nezuko trying to calm down Mitsuri, and Tanjiro carrying Muichiro on his back. Tengen kicking Zenitsu on the face is perfect, lmao.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
We all know how this will play out. Tanjiro went out to have a flashback and he'll return and find everyone dead.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Tobe

Oct 25, 2017
i didnt know the manga got translated first to spanish, i think its one of the few times im grateful of it being my first language.

MUZAN GOT FUCKED BY YORIICHI GODDAMN!!!!! seeing him cry was hard tho, the burden he must have felt all the years and then being liberated by a child :'(