• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Demon Slayer 1: Man why do we keep getting killed.
Demon Slayer 2: I don't know. Man hold up that Demon over there has his back turned against me this is my chance.

[2 miles away]

BREATH OF WATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

[1 mile away]

SEEEEEEEEEEEEECOND FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM

[250 feet away]

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAATER WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*gets cut down*
Demon Slayer 1: How could he have seen through our attack?!?!?!

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
He better do it fast. That's a young man's game lol

Watch him have another transformation like it's Final Fantasy or something
Bout to ruin this good form with crap like ff7 did to sepi
Demon Slayer 1: Man why do we keep getting killed.
Demon Slayer 2: I don't know. Man hold up that Demon over there has his back turned against me this is my chance.

[2 miles away]

BREATH OF WATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

[1 mile away]

SEEEEEEEEEEEEECOND FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM

[250 feet away]

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAATER WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*gets cut down*
Demon Slayer 1: How could he have seen through our attack?!?!?!
😂😂 and that's one of the short ones
Blessed rain after the drought 🤦🏾‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂 I love this series

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What if the whips get an upgrade
Demon Blood Arts: Gentle Whips!

*hits*
85GS2TS.png

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Breakdown of the fight so far (just the aspects that stuck out to me when scanning the old chapters):
  • Muzan showed up with his new form in 180.
  • Encountered Tanjiro in 181.
  • Started whipping in 182.
  • We are on 193 and he has been whipping ever since. (with two flashback chapters in the middle)
  • Pulled out the special back whips in 184 after being brought outside by MVP Yushiro. (Looking back on the chapters, I think that was meant to be his big escalation moment)
  • Nezuko was shown running to the fight in the cover of 189.
  • Kids showed up in 190.
  • Everyone was downed in 191 and Tanjiro returned.
I need this dude to lose and this fight to end asap. I'm tired of it. We've had more than a volume's worth of him just whipping people and between how boring his fighting style is, that much of the swordplay not involving Gyomei inherently blends together and how now all the sword users have just been deflecting whips on a flat fighting arena the whole time, it has simply not been an interesting fight to watch unfold for this long. It would be nice if he somehow pulled out an art and finished the fight strong but it would have to be quite the power to make up for all this.

The fight is helped by how all the individual steps of the fight have not actually taken that long, in terms of stage/fighter transitions, but man it's crazy to think Muzan has just been whipping across all of them.

At this point, I would have preferred if Kokushibo was somehow the final opponent.

Oct 25, 2017
I found it interesting how he noted that Tanjiro turned his blade red without the help of Nezuko, has anything like that been mentioned before?

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I found it interesting how he noted that Tanjiro turned his blade red without the help of Nezuko, has anything like that been mentioned before?
You mean did someone say Nezuko should be able to help Tanjiro with that?
If so I don't recall but in the recent chapters we've seen that turning the blade red can happen by heating it up and Nezuko's blood burns things so that's probably what he was referring to.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I hope that if this fight ever gets animated someone replaces the whip sounds with the CLANG sounds from the Berserk Anime. I can feel the comedic value already.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
You mean did someone say Nezuko should be able to help Tanjiro with that?
If so I don't recall but in the recent chapters we've seen that turning the blade red can happen by heating it up and Nezuko's blood burns things so that's probably what he was referring to.
They already did it
50d2681f9626d2171e4dd612c44dd57b.jpg

battousai

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if every chapter from here on out is a minute in fight time. That's one way to get to 250+ chapters.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
The fight is helped by how all the individual steps of the fight have not actually taken that long, in terms of stage/fighter transitions, but man it's crazy to think Muzan has just been whipping across all of them.
There is an alternate reality out there in which Muzan transforms into a crazier and more messed up and dangerous form every chapter just because he can.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Really? Damn feels like a lot longer
She was on the cover of 189 and we're on 193 so counting the rest of 189, it's been 5 chapters. There being a Jump break between 189 and 190 probably contributes to it feeling like it's been a while.

(This fight in general has not been helped by there being two Jump holiday breaks in the middle of it, making it seem like it's taking longer than it is.)