• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
195 spoiler
Cover is Chachamaru the cat bring antidote to the love pillar
Rest of it is Muzen complaining that he's not the real monster, but Yoroich is the real monster.
Tanjiro and Snake pillar continue to fight, Muzen is losing
Muzen tries to run away, Tanjiro uses Water breathing THROW SWORD against muzen again, and Snake pillar took that chance to stab Muzen in the neck again.
40 minute until Dawn
Nezuko is just outside of the town, half her eye is human and crying, other half is still demon.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Funny thing is he actually used some cool weirdly big fleshy arm thing with a mouth to kill one of them in Ch. 52 (looked great in the anime too) and the whips aren't anywhere as cool as that. I suppose the whips are just the peak, most efficient usage of his body manipulation but it's not that entertaining.

He still using that power, the whips in his arm have mouths that he uses to create the suction power effect, it just looked more like a whip now instead of the big flesh bulk arm from before.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
We don't have a choice unless Muzan decides to turn it up a notch.

But then again, if he turns up too much, he might hurt his hip, or his back.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

The only move Muzan learned.

cpcz

Oct 28, 2017
New Donk CIty
Well, remember the new chapter is in 9 or so hours. So you don't have to wait long.

Huh, I thought it'll release on Saturday/Sunday, I'm not complaining tho.

Anyway, this series could turn darker if Nezuko got eaten last minute when Muzan almost defeated and then he got what he wants. Tanjiro will be blamed, deserted, which means he'll lose everything he has on his life so this series could continue indefinitely.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Huh, I thought it'll release on Saturday/Sunday, I'm not complaining tho.

Anyway, this series could turn darker if Nezuko got eaten last minute when Muzan almost defeated and then he got what he wants. Tanjiro will be blamed, deserted, which means he'll lose everything he has on his life so this series could continue indefinitely.
Emperor's birthday means monday in japan is a holiday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also no edgy tanjiro please

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bullied an old man so much that he got tired of whipping and ran away smh

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
How the mighty have fallen Muzan. Natural disasters don't run. Talking all that shit

I got a bad feeling about Nezuko. She's gonna turn human again at the worst time. Maybe she'll keep her strength or it'll take exactly 40 minutes lol

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Man Muzan getting exposed, damn.
Iguro getting cooler.
Nezuko's here finally, yay (well she's close).

To think that that old Jump cover with Tanjiro cosplaying Zoro was foreshadowing for this chapter. Godouge.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Wait wait wait...she's turning back... but we need you to heal!!

muzan ran away like a sucka you more of a gust of wind now punk

Tanjiro channeling inner zoro