• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
800px-Yamcha_found_dead.jpg

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Great chapter, I'm sure Tanjiro will get help as he tries to pull all those forms off.

Getting a little tired of Muzan tho. Being a Resident Evil monster is cool for a couple of chapters but my guy needs to mix it up. Sick of seeing Nemesis tentacles

He might be as strong as a natural disaster but there's several natural disasters he can choose from. Kinda hoping there's another transformation. Let's get crazy

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Feel bad for whoever gotta clean up all those dead bodies
that's the sequel manga. It's about the demon slayer corp janitor who comes in after a disappointing weekend where he get super drunk. They tell him he needs to clean up the mess and enters the room. He sees the slaughter and carnage and turns to the camera like "Mondays, amirite?" that's when the audience laughs.

jaekeem

Oct 27, 2017
if this is the endgame, Muzan's bag of tricks was a pretty big disappointment

probably one of the worst or most average fights in the series tbh

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really see how Nezuko helps at this point unless Tanjiro needs a dance partner or something.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Muzan is basically an Eddy Gordo player in Tekken 2. You can just kind of spam buttons and be able to defeat most opponents with basic moves.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Hey man how was he supposed to know Tanjiro can just casually astral project himself into the past.
Lmao, fair enough.
Also muzan's blood art was just transformation... eh
Did I miss something? I don't recall this info being confirmed. If that really is it... Yikes. Talk about disappointing.
It's just like Harry Potter.
LOL.

Very cool Tanjiro art.

Damn that looks beautiful. Love the colors.
EPxcyCtVAAAuCQP.jpg

EPxcypJU0AUXS2L.jpg

EPxczJDU0AA2K12.jpg

Giyu Sensei buying the wrong mask for Novel Coronavirus
So everyone else donate their mask to him.
AWW poor baby, good thing he has friends. In this AU. 😂

1 gift from Blackleg-sanji1

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Blackleg-sanji1 Blackleg-sanji1!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Blackleg-sanji1 said:
Hello fellow slayers(Dancers) thought this would be nice as a gift to see who would play as a demon or a saint

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (Na) Nintendo Switch (Na): Undertale - Won by cpcz cpcz (17 entries)

Byakuya769

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I always knew Sanji fans were good people. Except when they argue that Sanji is as strong as Zoro, tuh.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
For a moment I thought that was Nezuko and got really concerned about that Douma pic