• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Its not like Rengoku is gonna be around long anyways
giphy.gif

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Spoilers are starting to pop up for those that care.

Chapter 200 spoilers

Unconfirmed 4ch leaks:
Muzan is dead

Obanai and Mitsuri confess their love to each other and then pass away peacefully together

Giyu cries

Tanjiro and Nezuko have a moment

Personal post:
The croc wasnt done punishing us.
While i wasnt exactly a fan of snake or love pillar, them both dying after confessing is pretty fucked up this guy has no chill, no chill at all.
Let them live out their lives maimed atleast they would have had each other.....nah kill them after the battle is done.
Atleast he had the decency to let Giyuu live.

Muzan was a bitch too.....all the Upper Moons were better fights even the false Upper Moon Daki was better than this clown.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Chapter 200 spoilers

Unconfirmed 4ch leaks:
Muzan is dead

Obanai and Mitsuri confess their love to each other and then pass away peacefully together

Giyu cries

Personal post:
While i wasnt exactly a fan of snake or love pillar, them both dying after confessing is pretty fucked up this guy has no chill, no chill at all.
Let them live out their lives maimed atleast they would have had each other.....nah kill them after the battle is done.

Muzan was a bitch too.....all the Upper Moons were better fights even the false Upper Moon Daki was better than this clown.
Himejima dies too and Tanjiro isn't breathing.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Chapter 200 spoilers

Unconfirmed 4ch leaks:
Muzan is dead

Giyu cries

Personal post:

Noooooo fuck that cover. Fuck that cover. It's not over yet

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Himejima dies too and Tanjiro isn't breathing.

Crocodilian shit right here.

Our suffering clearly wasnt deep enough.
Everybody gotta go!
Damn this manga for having a bitter end....when/if this gets animated tears will be shed.

So what? Like two pillars left, most of the Demon hunters dead or suffering PTSD and no guarantee that all demons are actually gone

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Ch.200 spoiler

Title: The price of victory

-Muzen is defeated by the dawn of sunlight

-Rock Pillar refuse treatment, has a final talk with the children he failed to save while taking care of them and pass on peacefully

-Love pillar is being held by Snake Pillar, Love pillar is saying she can't feel anymore pain, knowing that he time is near, Snake pillar say he's the same, so she won't be alone.
-The talked about their first meeting, snake pillar say he only became saved after meeting love pillar, love pillar tell snake pillar that she like him, and if they reincarnate, will he marry her? Snake pillar crying promise, if she wants to, he'll make her happy in the next life, and won't let her die.

-Inosuke is getting treated, but he bite one of the medic, and cause himself to spit out blood, Zeinitsu while being treated, keep on yelling about if he dies, please inform his wife Nezuko of his exploit, with the medic saying, you're not married

-Wind pillar also sees his family, his mother and brother and sister, he goes over to be with them willing to die, but his father's spirit appear, throw him away, saying, be glad you're my son, so you're so durable, and wake up to cheering from the shadow and medic

-Giyu is asking everyone on Tanjiro's status, and finally seeing Tanjir sitting there with the shadow member crying saying he's not breathing and no heartbeat
-Giyu remember Tanjri's smiling face and say, I failed to protect again, instead I was the one protected. please forgive me, Nezuko, I"m sorry
-Nezuko finally arrive, chapter end

200 Cover spoiler
apAof5s.jpg

Blizz

Oct 25, 2017
Ch.200 spoiler

-Rock Pillar refuse treatment, has a final talk with the children he failed to save while taking care of them and pass on peacefully

-Love pillar is being held by Snake Pillar, Love pillar is saying she can't feel anymore pain, knowing that he time is near, Snake pillar say he's the same, so she won't be alone.
-The talked about their first meeting, snake pillar say he only became saved after meeting love pillar, love pillar tell snake pillar that she like him, and if they reincarnate, will he marry her? Snake pillar crying promise, if she wants to, he'll make her happy in the next life, and won't let her die.

-Inosuke is getting treated, but he bite one of the medic, and cause himself to spit out blood, Zeinitsu while being treated, keep on yelling about if he dies, please inform his wife Nezuko of his exploit, with the medic saying, you're not married

-Wind pillar also sees his family, his mother and brother and sister, he goes over to be with them willing to die, but his father's spirit appear, throw him away, saying, be glad you're my son, so you're so durable, and wake up to cheering from the shadow and medic

-Giyu is asking everyone on Tanjiro's status, and finally seeing Tanjir sitting there with the shadow member crying saying he's not breathing and no heartbeat
-Giyu remember Tanjri's smiling face and say, I failed to protect again, instead I was the one protected. please forgive me, Nezuko, I"m sorry

200 Cover spoiler
apAof5s.jpg
That cover just says everything, notice how the people on the left are sad (the ones alive) and the ones on the right are happy (the dead).

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i feel like this can't be it...

I have to say I'm really underwhelmed by the last fight overall, it drifted off in some bleach alike mumbo jumbo.
But the manga in it all was very good.. This ending would be anticlimatic

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is what you guys get for repeatedly making fun of
Muzan's kill count. ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW?!?!?!? You got wha t you asked for and then some.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I saw the spoilers, but I need to see the full chapter before I can give any in depth thoughts

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
i feel like this can't be it...

I have to say I'm really underwhelmed by the last fight overall, it drifted off in some bleach alike mumbo jumbo.
But the manga in it all was very good.. This ending would be anticlimatic
i'm impressed no one expected this considering how much blood this series has spilled, y'all never seen katanagatari, right?

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Ch.200 spoiler

200 Cover spoiler
apAof5s.jpg
Kanao has completely disappeared and doesn't even get to be on the cover page.