• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Not the temptation again
You know you want to.
tumblr_osgxur6E9A1tlpj0io3_500.gif

Join us
Noted. We'll win this one too
And noted.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Put me on team Tangerine isn't dead. Or at the very least will be revived within the next few chapters.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Too many no's silfer gonna win again lol
Seriously threadmark please
www.resetera.com

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba |Manga OT| Set Your Heart Ablaze OT

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... It's betting friendly wager time! Is Tanjiro dead as a result of the injuries sustained in the fight against Muzan? Yes or No? No stakes besides bragging rights, just throw out a guess. TEAM YES Silfer Dougieflesh Mariip alexi52 TheGamingNewsGuy TEAM NO Tace...

And yeah lol with that color page and the way the chapter ends, I kinda don't get not voting yes lol so I'd be impressed if y'all won, and willing to eat appropriate amounts of crow. But unlike the last bet where saying the fight wouldn't end was looking good until it came out the series would have the cover for this chapter, here I feel like there's enough evidence.

But RochHoch's comment about the way the series began does have me pondering...

Come on bro, there likely won't be another wager after this one

Breath of the friendly wager
OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
CGnXlV9.jpg

It's betting friendly wager time! Is Tanjiro dead as a result of the injuries sustained in the fight against Muzan?
Yes or No?
No stakes besides bragging rights, just throw out a guess.

TEAM YES
Silfer
Dougieflesh
Mariip

TEAM NO
Tace
Blackleg-sanji1
Byakuya769
Mankoto
Stunner911
RochHoch

TEAM NO (SHENANIGANS)
Chase (Possessed by Muzan)
Muffin
edo_kid (Possession)
Grimmjow

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm team NO too. If there's no grave in a shonen we can't be sure the character is really death.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Now that we at the end Remember these facts

inosuke never got a 1v1

Tanjiro never beat a upper moon alone or even a lower moon

Akaza beat himself

kokushino>muzan

tamayo&shinobu Goats

Ebrietas-

Mar 2, 2019
CGnXlV9.jpg

It's betting friendly wager time! Is Tanjiro dead as a result of the fight against Muzan?
Yes or No?
No stakes besides bragging rights, just throw out a guess.

TEAM YES
Silfer

TEAM NO
edo_kid
Tace
Blackleg-sanji1

TEAM SHENANIGANS
Chase (Possessed by Muzan)

Put me on team posession as well.

Tanjiro never beat a upper moon alone or even a lower moon

Well, nobody other than Tokito beat an upper moon alone.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be revealed that Muzan actually possessed Kanao with a piece of himself a while back and that's why she hasn't been shown yet.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
There's gotta be some shenanigans, sadly. Hard to believe Gotoge would actually go through with killing their protagonist, but then again... they've killed half the cast already, so it wouldn't be surprising. Hmm. Still not quite sure where I stand. I know I want Tanjiro to actually stay dead though.

Ah fuck, it's gonna hurt like hell to see Inosuke and Zenitsu find out he's dead. Especially Inosuke. If Tanjiro's actually dead.