• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Feels kinda cheap to be honest, was hoping we were near the end.
Who's to say Demon Tanjiro won't be ended quickly? All they really have to do here is restrain him and give him the antidote or hope he comes to his senses a la Tamayo or Nezuko.

Muzan chose Tanjiro because he believed he could withstand the sun like his sister. But using that same logic, he would be able to withstand Muzan as well.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
So who think it will become like this?
sbwRDnr.jpg

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
How about you guys keep those impressions inside spoler tags cmon now it ain't that hard...

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I can't believe that Giyu was the real Muzan the whole time!
573-5733387_sosuke-aizen-transparent-aizen-png.png

ohhh shiiiiii

Muzan is such a bitch, this ninja crying....really you gonna run away from the battle a few chapters back, then start crying when you know its the end.
If he was an upper moon he would have killed himself....so he might as well perish for real.

Couldnt they just hypnotize him like they did Nezuko and make him sane.
Seeing as the death of Muzan hasnt suddenly completely eliminated demons he would still be a vital asset to the demon hunters.
I cant fully remember but wasnt it that Nezuko doesnt require blood because she sleeps alot or something......so they theoretically could have Tanjiro be on their side if they can get his senses back.

P.S Have we ever seen Nezuko eating...like regular food.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Muzan: im boring
Dead muzan: psych

Tanjiro: im dead
Demon Tanjiro: psych

also

demon tanjiro might just ultimately be a way for tanjiro to get his injuries healed lol

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
573-5733387_sosuke-aizen-transparent-aizen-png.png

ohhh shiiiiii

Muzan is such a bitch, this ninja crying....really you gonna run away from the battle a few chapters back, then start crying when you know its the end.
If he was an upper moon he would have killed himself....so he might as well perish for real.

Couldnt they just hypnotize him like they did Nezuko and make him sane.
Seeing as the death of Muzan hasnt suddenly completely eliminated demons he would still be a vital asset to the demon hunters.
I cant fully remember but wasnt it that Nezuko doesnt require blood because she sleeps alot or something......so they theoretically could have Tanjiro be on their side if they can get his senses back.

P.S Have we ever seen Nezuko eating...like regular food.
To clear the air here, he's not crying because he lost. He's crying because what Ubuyashiki told him came true. All of the wills and thoughts of people he's killed went on for generations until they finally killed him. He understood what Ubuyashiki meant when he said thoughts are eternal. That's why he chose Tanjiro. With Tanjiro's strength and ancestry, he would be the strongest demon ever created, and with Muzan to pass down his own thoughts to him, he got what he wanted - a peaceful immortality.

And to answer your question, no. We've never seen her eat. Just sleep.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Kabuki Waq Please keep reactions and thoughts on the spoilers in spoiler tags. If what you have to say comes as a result of reading spoilers, tag it, regardless if whether you think you're spoiling something or not.

It's getting annoying now.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Its very unlikely this is going to last very long, i cant imagine a part 2 where almost everything is the same but they just swapped nezuko and tanjiro

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
During Chapter 200 I didn't realize Iguro's snake Kaburamaru was crying for Mitsuri........

I was too sad too realize that.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
I was about to come here to tell you guys not to read the spoilers but looks like I'm too late lmao

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
i feel like i should read the spoilers...feeling like this week is a particularly long wait for new chapters

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I will tell people since they are hurt by it that the "spoiler" I reacted to was an April fools joke and link to a YouTube laugh. There are indeed spoilers going around though