• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I hope this is more like Storm than Kakarot... Though, I've not played Kakarot yet so I can't really judge, but from looking at gameplay it doesn't look exciting for me. Well, if they do go that route anyway, I can't imagine it'll look boring given that they're all fighting with swords and cool visual effects.

H-I-M

Banned
Apr 26, 2018
By the time the game comes out, we will at best have had 3 seasons.
If it's an arena fighting game, who do you see being playable?

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this is more like Storm than Kakarot... Though, I've not played Kakarot yet so I can't really judge, but from looking at gameplay it doesn't look exciting for me. Well, if they do go that route anyway, I can't imagine it'll look boring given that they're all fighting with swords and cool visual effects.
Looking like it's storm so don't worry and yes as much as I hate to admit it while I personally loved character I much rather this be storm than something like that lol

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
By the time the game comes out, we will at best have had 3 seasons.
10f1508600c4dbf397ba60cfc15014529c358158_00.gif

I know you said "at best" but still. I think it'd already be impressive enough if they managed to have S1 last year, a movie in 2020 and S2 in 2021.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Ufotable for the anime. CC2 for the first console game. Demon Slayer really getting the best of the best in every department. It's cool to see.

Well technically the train arc is a season by itself, isn't it?

Let's say 3 arcs instead.
I don't think the train arc would've even filled a 12 episode season. Cause it's as long as the mountain battle.

But yes if you meant like how much material would've been adapted for the game to cover, I think if the game comes out in 2021 then there'd be a good chunk of the series to potentially feature, which is nice.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Not like anime games ever care about spoiling anime only. Especially CC2 naruto ones
They typically do stay at anime level, or not much farther.
Though now that you mention it, the end of series hype for Naruto did lead to them making Storm 4 go past the anime and to the end of the manga. It's possible something similar could happen here I guess. Though the Naruto anime was much closer to the end than Demon Slayer would be when this comes out.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
They typically do stay at anime level, or not much farther.
Though now that you mention it, the end of series hype for Naruto did lead to them making Storm 4 go past the anime and to the end of the manga. It's possible something similar could happen here I guess. Though the Naruto anime was much closer to the end than Demon Slayer would be when this comes out.
Weren't both 3&4 ahead of the anime. Heck I think the first one was too at least for us. Sane for the other naruto games they did. Not the arena fighters the other one

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
If this was a Storm type of game, then a roster up to at least the Infinity Train arc would be a lock and... that's not bad? I hope we'll get to at least the red light district characters though. Bah, who am I kidding, I want to play as all the Pillars!
Looking like it's storm so don't worry and yes as much as I hate to admit it while I personally loved character I much rather this be storm than something like that lol
Hope you're right! If we do get a Kakarot-like game instead though, they could at least add some much needed smaller missions for the kids to do so that the players don't just go through the breakneck pace some of these arcs take. That'd be nice.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Weren't both 3&4 ahead of the anime. Heck I think the first one was too at least for us. Sane for the other naruto games they did. Not the arena fighters the other one
When Storm 3 came out, the war started in the anime so it also begun the war but had a non-canon ending cause it was close to done yet. Storm 2 came out when the anime had finished the Pain arc so it went up to that point. Storm 1 the anime was well into Shippuden (Hidan and Kakuzu) and it only went to Naruto and Sasuke's first fight.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
When Storm 3 came out, the war started in the anime so it also begun the war but had a non-canon ending cause it was close to done yet. Storm 2 came out when the anime had finished the Pain arc so it went up to that point. Storm 1 the anime was well into Shippuden (Hidan and Kakuzu) and it only went to Naruto and Sasuke's first fight.
Really! Is swore storm 1 spoiled me on naruto vs sasuke. Maybe I just wasn't caught up lol. Or maybe it was just the dub? Idk

ETuNlFnUcAA1sme

ETuNlFoU4AEAQv2

ETuNlFmUYAAFExF

H-I-M

Banned
Apr 26, 2018

The first 3 Naruto games on PS2 all were ahead of the anime for the arcs they covered.
They even made the fourth Hokage playable before he had a voice actor.

Storm 4 came out in February 2016 but covered the final arc up till the ending.
Said ending only aired in the anime 8 months later.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
The first 3 Naruto games on PS2 all were ahead of the anime for the arcs they covered.

Ah it was the ps2 games. I knew it was something

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
And so, Muzan became a big baby, threw a tantrum and died.

The End.

What a shitty final boss lmao.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Really! Is swore storm 1 spoiled me on naruto vs sasuke. Maybe I just wasn't caught up lol. Or maybe it was just the dub? Idk

ETuNlFnUcAA1sme

ETuNlFoU4AEAQv2

ETuNlFmUYAAFExF
Looks very nice.

Ultimate Ninja 2 came out on September 30 2004 and went up to Episode 96, which came out on August 11 2004.
Ultimate Ninja 3 came out on December 22 2005 and went up to #135, which came out on on May 18 2005.
(Ultimate Ninja 4 came out on April 5 2007 and went up to Shippuden #15, which was only a month later on May 24 2007)

Of their PS2 games, only Ultimate Ninja 1 and Ultimate Ninja 5 went well beyond where the anime was.

I know, I said that.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Muzan becoming a baby is legendary lmao

yea idc that chapter was awesome! Lol everybody jumped in and took that mans down! Burn fucker!!!

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I can't believe Tanjiro and Giyu had a sort of Father/Son Kamehameha moment. I love that so much. Also that the other corps members were literally holding Himejima up so that he can move and fight. That was great, glad to see he didn't turn his axe into a peg leg or something, lmao.

Kinda lame end though... but ehh, at least it looks like he's not getting away anymore.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe Tanjiro and Giyu had a sort of Father/Son Kamehameha moment. I love that so much. Also that the other corps members were literally holding Himejima up so that he can move and fight. That was great, glad to see he didn't turn his axe into a peg leg or something, lmao.

Kinda lame end though... but ehh, at least it looks like he's not getting away anymore.
He acted like one when akaza ran away and when his lower moon died so fitting big cry baby! Burn!!!!

also the giyu Tanjiro moment...fine giyu that was cool
Yeah, the Tanjiro Giyu and Himejima moments were ace. This series is at its best when its multiple characters struggling together against a crazy strong enemy.

I'm very unsure about what happens next. Is this really it? Or does Muzan have something else up his sleeve (the last panel is just giant baby disintegrating and not him being dead, so according to the laws of cliffhangers it shouldn't be over yet. But it could also be seen as a "finally we did" moment. Hm.)
Nezuko still hasn't done anything either. But I'm starting to think that she's only going to be there for a "I'm home" moment after everything and not actually for the fight. But no idea lol.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the Tanjiro Giyu and Himejima moments were ace. This series is at its best when its multiple characters struggling together against a crazy strong enemy.

I'm very unsure about what happens next. Is this really it? Or does Muzan have something else up his sleeve (the last panel is just giant baby disintegrating and not him being dead, so according to the laws of cliffhangers it shouldn't be over yet. But it could also be seen as a "finally we did" moment. Hm.)
Nezuko still hasn't done anything either. But I'm starting to think that she's only going to be there for a "I'm home" moment after everything and not actually for the fight. But no idea lol.
They can't fight no more. This goTta be it lol
Breath of the automobile: HIT AND RUN

I forgot cars even existed in this universe.
them ramming him with cars and busses is hilarious

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
This series is at its best when its multiple characters struggling together against a crazy strong enemy.
Huh. You know... I think you're right. Team battles in this series are sick. Uzui squad vs. Upper Moon 6 duo, Tokito and friends vs. Upper Moon 1, butterfly babies vs. Doma, Tanjiro and Giyu vs. Akaza. Lots of great team battles.
In the end did Muzan kill anyone this arc?
He killed any respect any reader had for him as a villain.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
I mean maybe, but it's just been getting fun after countless months of whipping. Like, gimme more crazy shit like Muzan turning into a giant baby and people driving cars into him!
Yea these last few have been great to me lol. Can't think of how it would go tho. Unless nezuko still has some demon power in her when she gets there and finishes him off