• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who is your favorite character so far?

• Tanjiro!

Votes: 167 30.0%
  • Nezuko!

Votes: 150 26.9%
  • Zenitsu!

Votes: 78 14.0%
  • Inosuke!

Votes: 113 20.3%
  • Muzan!

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Giyuu Tomioka!

Votes: 22 3.9%
  • Shinobu

Votes: 23 4.1%

• Total voters

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
I really like the scene where he's hyping himself up while fighting Kyougai in the rotating house actually. It makes him quite relatable haha.

I also love the delivery of the line 'ore ga kujikeru koto wa zettai ni nai!!'

original.gif

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to catch up with the manga and share my impressions with y'all in the OT.

People who have read the manga have gotten me excited for what's to come.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Oh wow, all this time I didn't know the ED was on Spotify! Tried searching for it before but couldn't find it. Maybe I was searching the wrong title.

Sabercrusader

Oct 27, 2017
Zenitsu is my favorite character so far. I think I just enjoy how frank he is compared to Tanjiro and Inosuke, like with the train.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I just binged all of this in the last few days. I was very surprised by how much I ended up loving it. Particularly how much I enjoy Tanjiro as the protagonist. He just comes across so genuine and compassionate that I can't help but love him. One little moment that really stuck out to me was towards the end when he was recovering, he was constantly worrying about Murata, practically a nobody that only appeared for a few minutes like 5 episodes back. He just really cares about people and that endears me to him A LOT.

The coin flip scene is another one I loved. "I was just going to keep going until I got heads". Lol, smooth move man. Smooth move.

Last edited:

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Favorite scene of the series is Inosuke ready to kill the train, the demon of the lands and Tanjiro jumps in and says it might the protector of the lands cause they're both country bumpkins

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished binge watching this.
Muzan is fucking fly as fuck.
So Tanjiro is unique that he may use 2 breath styles. That's cool.
I'll jump straight into the manga for sure.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Some cool art I found of what I think is a depiction of our Demon Slayers as Demons themselves. I think they'd make awesome demons if I say so myself :O

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Can someone explain to me where the comparisons to Midoriya and Ichigo come from? I can sorta see the Midoriya connection but not seeing the Ichigo comparison. Maybe it's been too long since I've seen Bleach.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone explain to me where the comparisons to Midoriya and Ichigo come from? I can sorta see the Midoriya connection but not seeing the Ichigo comparison. Maybe it's been too long since I've seen Bleach.

Ichigo hunts Hollows, Tanjiro hunts demons? Idk lol

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
So now it's over, are there any other animes that I could watch that are in similar vein?

Just saw Dr. Stone pop up on an anime list. Anyone know how it is?

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So now it's over, are there any other animes that I could watch that are in similar vein?

Just saw Dr. Stone pop up on an anime list. Anyone know how it is?
not the same type really. Same audience age/type though. Your best bet will be to watch other major shonen action anime such as Naruto, MHA, Dragon Ball, Etc...

If you want something else from the same studio, Fate Zero was arguably their best work prior to this.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
not the same type really. Same audience age/type though. Your best bet will be to watch other major shonen action anime such as Naruto, MHA, Dragon Ball, Etc...

If you want something else from the same studio, Fate Zero was arguably their best work prior to this.

I got off that Naruto train a long while ago. Way too much cheese and infinite rise in power levels. Same shit with DBZ. I think I preferred them when I was younger but they keep on dragging and dragging. Same shit with Fairy Tale (those character designs are something else).

Also, seen Fate Zero in a couple different renditions- Another one that never ends.

Loved One punch man and Mob psycho, as well as Parasyte the Maxim, Berserk (even the new 3D crappy one). Kinda like AoT as well. And finally lost track of Tokyo ghoul after S1.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I got off that Naruto train a long while ago. Way too much cheese and infinite rise in power levels. Same shit with DBZ. I think I preferred them when I was younger but they keep on dragging and dragging. Same shit with Fairy Tale (those character designs are something else).

Also, seen Fate Zero in a couple different renditions- Another one that never ends.

Loved One punch man and Mob psycho, as well as Parasyte the Maxim, Berserk (even the new 3D crappy one). Kinda like AoT as well. And finally lost track of Tokyo ghoul after S1.
Hmmm if you want something a little bit more serious, there's Vinland Saga. The anime that was/is airing is covering the prologue arc which is essentially the Golden Age Arc for it. It's the one people love the most as a whole, but I like the rest of the manga just as much.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Hmmm if you want something a little bit more serious, there's Vinland Saga. The anime that was/is airing is covering the prologue arc which is essentially the Golden Age Arc for it. It's the one people love the most as a whole, but I like the rest of the manga just as much.

Ah, yea. Been seeing its OT in OT ;D

Ya know what, I will give it a try. Also insofar as Dr. Stone is concerned, what's the anime compares the best (I have seen a shit ton and so it may probably hit the mark).

Thank you.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, yea. Been seeing its OT in OT ;D

Ya know what, I will give it a try. Also insofar as Dr. Stone is concerned, what's the anime compares the best (I have seen a shit ton and so it may probably hit the mark).

Thank you.
I'm not the biggest fan so I likely can't sell it too well if you're trying to be convinced. I know it's fairly popular so someone else can do a better job. You might enjoy it, but instead of action it largely focuses on the lead character knowing just about everything with science and the proper steps to increase the technology. The fact he knows just about everything deflated my interest. It's more comedy than drama.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
I'm not the biggest fan so I likely can't sell it too well if you're trying to be convinced. I know it's fairly popular so someone else can do a better job. You might enjoy it, but instead of action it largely focuses on the lead character knowing just about everything with science and the proper steps to increase the technology. The fact he knows just about everything deflated my interest. It's more comedy than drama.

Well, that sounds like it's at least worth a look. Thank you!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yea that is uhh, not the voice I pictured him having. Not a fan.