• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
demons_souls_ps5_reveal_screen_1.jpg

Still look bad?
that opening area...

ahh, my heart

Deleted member 16136

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The original looked like it couldnt make its mind up between looking like a PS2 or PS3 game, everything looks great in the remake.

Pygrus

Oct 27, 2017
I'm definitely not mad just underwhelmed. There have absolutely been plenty of shows that people come away majority satisfied. It's not all grumpy cynical people, it was simply underwhelming. The lineup is incredible, but nothing they showed really screamed next gen the same way that unreal demo did for me. I believe horizon and demons souls can look that good but we didn't see the game.

I'm not talking about the show as a whole. I'm specifically talking about people being upset because Demon Souls remake just doesn't look the way they wanted it to.

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Absolutely stunning! Would be ridiculous if it's a launch game but I think Sony just nailed their first year extremely well.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Seeing these screenshots, I think the trailer would have been a bigger success if they had interspersed the cinematics with shots of the player character slow walking through all these environments old time players know and love.