• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
ps5-demonsouls-video-thumb-block-07-en-110620

From PlayStation

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
That's been out for a week? I've seen that screenshot and i'm barely following this.

edit: wait, I might have mistaken this for another shot that got added to last week's thread later on.
edit2: yea nvm it was the big monster dude that I was thinking of. or maybe a still from the trailer I saw in a thumbnail. ignore me, continue the hype.

Last edited:

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
There's a bad photoshop of the shield being replaced with the PS5 to be made here.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
I ... I didn't know that this knight was a giant, he has normal proportions.

That image is hilarious to me.

gosublime

Oct 25, 2017
The atmosphere is already very different from the trailer. There is actually bloom on the sky and a much gloomer color palette in general.

What's going on?

Im hoping that world tendency actually affects the look of the world. The darker it becomes, the more decrepit and gloomy the world looks.

Wereroku

Oct 27, 2017
The atmosphere is already very different from the trailer. There is actually bloom on the sky and a much gloomer color palette in general.

What's going on?
Their SOTC remake had a ton of filters you could use. I wouldn't be surprised if it is the same here. Some folks were also thinking it might have to do with the world tendency at the time you fight him.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

What's going on?

I don't see anything different from the trailer other than a different angle. It's just that people overreacted about the trailer.

Dec 6, 2017
US
Their SOTC remake had a ton of filters you could use. I wouldn't be surprised if it is the same here. Some folks were also thinking it might have to do with the world tendency at the time you fight him.

The filter options in SOTC were a really cool touch. I'm someone who loves that blown-out look, don't care why, when or how it was in the original, it just looks cool to me. Would love the same for Demon's Souls, I love its look.

ABIC

Banned
Nov 19, 2017
It's gorgeous.

I completed the original on PS3 and I'm really excited for this. Not expecting them to follow the original 1:1.. lots of complaints don't seem relevant to me. But if BluePoint can do it, they should offer the options for people like the yellow filter. Otherwise, I like where they're going.

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
The one thing I love about these next gen games is that the characters seem to be in the world more.

It feels less like the character or enemies are floating a millimetre above the ground. Light changes sooo much in those regards, it's beautiful.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
This was the game that got me to get a PS3... damn it, I'm going to get a PS5 now aren't I? Looks terrific.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
Looks good. Seems like there's more cloud cover.

Still REALLY hate what theyve done to the architecture.