• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

rycisko

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Of course the guy I'm playing in fantasy playoffs picked him up 30 minutes before the game started.

Solid run. Jags are awful lol.

ZoSo006

Oct 25, 2017
Winnipeg
Hot damn I was not expecting a big rumbling sort of RB to make that run. That's insanely impressive for him and the hilariously bad tackling.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not watching NFL for few year now.. is there new rule? why no one dive to tackle the guy?

frankenstrat

Oct 27, 2017
Watching the Jaguars go from my personal team dai-gurren last postseason to this has not been fun. At least my Seahawks might be in the wild card.

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just sitting in the bar by myself cracking up at that run. Just throwing dudes on the ground with one arm.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Wtf was 48 trying to do there? Lmao. Trying to bring his big ass down with only his hands?

HTupolev

Oct 27, 2017
More like least impressive defense in NFL history. At least 5 people should have been positioned to attempt a tackle, but only 3 actually engaged him, and they looked like they were playing in the Pro Bowl.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Do it with only 10 players on offense and then I will be impressed

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
He's got 50 something points in one league.. insane. No one started him in any league I'm in! Dang it.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not watching NFL for few year now.. is there new rule? why no one dive to tackle the guy?

You're not going to dive if you're keeping pace and can grab him directly because you have more leverage and options. A dive is if you're unable to catch or may not reach otherwise. Of course, you're then supposed to not get flung on the floor like a little diaper baby.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LOL that's it? nah, that's no beast mode against the Saints.

This is just poor tackling

Beast mode is amazing because the tackle attempts were all top tier. Marshawn just wanted it that day and everything went right. I'm not diminishing the OP but beast mode is even well regarded by rational Patriots fans.

Beast mode is a legit contender for GOAT running plays and should at least be in everyone's top ten.

Deleted member 12028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Holy moly, 4 tds now and 219 yards. I didn't find that run goat worthy but still really good. He's on waivers in my league, lol

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
Lol I have been putting him on and off my bench all season and he has barely done anything

Yes I started him today :)