• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
You all hating on that run should just accept it was fantastic. Best ever? Nah.. I'd vote for that Lynch run.. but this one being a 99yd TD adds to it.. but he straight bodied 2 guys... at least admit it was impressive.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You all hating on that run should just accept it was fantastic. Best ever? Nah.. I'd vote for that Lynch run.. but this one being a 99yd TD adds to it.. but he straight bodied 2 guys... at least admit it was impressive.

Most people are admitting it's a great run.

It's sports. There's only hyperbole.

chidrock

Oct 26, 2017
incredulous.gif

LiquidDom

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I have him on my team, starting. I missed playoffs by one game, so the fact he's having a great game on my team and not a person in the playoffs feels pretty good lol

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Dude I'm playing against had to start him due to injuries and Kareem Hunt. Oof.

'3y Kingdom

Oct 27, 2017
It honestly looks like he's sleepwalking but since it's his dream he gets to the end zone anyway.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Lynch's is def up there b/c of the playoffs.
I'll add this one as a solid contender...first game of the season, vikes had just shuttled in Favre, AP tosses a few guys out of hte way and still re-accelerates pasy multiple dbacks.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
That's gotta be the most impressive 99 yarder ever lol. Didn't even feel like 99 yards since he was fighting dudes the entire way. Shit almost reminded me of a Brady to Branch pass where Branch just abused a Lions defender so bad I think he got released after the game.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Sat him in my ESPN league tonight. To be fair I have Lamar Miller and Nick Chubb who have both killed it recently. Still...

Oct 27, 2017
People talk about the Beast Mode run and Lynch's run was great, but the Saints defense was absolutely awful back then. Historically bad awful. Lynch's Cardinals run was much better in that regard.

Sowrong

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
that was just horrible tackling. Why were they trying to strip the ball instead of shoving him out of bounds at any time.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
I mean, when you post a title that says one of the most impressive runs in NFL history, that's a pretty big statement.

LJ11

Oct 25, 2017
People talk about the Beast Mode run and Lynch's run was great, but the Saints defense was absolutely awful back then. Historically bad awful. Lynch's Cardinals run was much better in that regard.

Yeah, it wasn't a good D, but Lynch really ran through their asses. This Jag D is supposed to be great but they've been fucking cheeks this year, they look completely out of it at this point.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
I still haven't been able to watch that Lynch run again all these years later. Can't bring myself to do it. It gives me nightmares. My poor saints :(

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Dropped him in my ESPN league after like week 6 when he was getting outplayed by Dion Lewis and averaging like 20 yards rushing a game.

Stick

Oct 30, 2017
Holy shit, how the hell did they let Derrick Henry go off for 238 yards..? That's almost as many yards as he has had all season. What the fuck happened to their defense?

In regards to greatest runs ever?? It was nice, but I think the Barber 2 yard run was more impressive.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
It will never cease to amaze me how NFL tacklers try to tackle guys built like trucks up high. GO FOR THE LEGS FFS
Also roll damn tide

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
Makes me appreciate how good the Patriots tackling is this year, someone tried to stiff arm one of our defenders this week and they just grabbed the arm and pulled him to the ground

hiryu2015

Oct 27, 2017
He put up at least 65 pts for me in fantasy. I didn't know until afterwards that I was #4 seed in our opening playoff round. Can't wait to see how I lose this one.