• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A bunch of pirate lizardmen steal a cavefull of bananas because they could. An ape and a monkey team up to take them down and get back the bananas.

Donkey Kong Country

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
A guy goes underwater and fights scuba divers and little girls because another guy nicely asks him to.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Monkies trapped in hamster balls roll around on floating tilting pieces of land masses trying to collect bananas and move through goal posts.

Super Money Ball

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A vampire storms a shapeshifting castle because "fuck you, dad."

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
A dude wants to find treasure and also prevent bad guys from getting treasure because it could result in bad things all over the place. He helps the bad guys find the treasure.

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Your sort of go back in time to kill people in the middle-east centuries ago so you can learn where some apples are.

Assassin's Creed 1

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You're kicked out of your house as a kid and handed a biological weapon by a strange old man in order to topple the reigning champions of the land and secure your dominance.

Pokemon

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Can y'all put the game titles in your posts. Some of these I got no clue on.

As for mine:

A guy and a girl go on a journey to save humanity but in the end the guy decides "Nah. We good."

The Last of Us

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Bureaucrats, football players, and a computer screen fight in a desert over a wall that blocks water.

elektrixx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Connect some lines together for 40 hours.

The last game was better because it was for people who smoke or people drink like if you drink beer and you get drunk or you smoke weed and you get high and you just... anything, like you just get be gettin' fucked up.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
A prince tells a story to a princess about him dying multiple times but then reminds himself that he's actually alive

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Some legendary warrior has three sons, two of them try to take over the world and the other tries to stop them. He eventually gets old and nearly microwaves himself.
Metal Gear Solid saga

Theodoricos

Oct 25, 2017
Giant bugs are about to invade but nobody trusts you so you have to go around various places trying to make at least three idiots believe you.

Bio

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denver, Colorado
A talking Rubik's Cube helps me worship a ball of light as I shoot juice boxes across the solar system

Destiny

Jan 4, 2018
A cyborg zombie, assassin, mercenary, mad scientist, vigilante, thief, soldier, convict, robot, genetically modified babe, soldier, alien mommy, and prepubescent dinosaur walk into a human processing facility...

Jul 20, 2018
A dead guy or girl has to kill a bunch of guys who don't want to be set on fire again so they can set themself on fire.

Last edited:

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Xenoblade Chronicles
Some blonde dude can see the future because of a huge sword and swears to destroy every single robot in existence and ends up causing a Big Bang

Falconbox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buffalo, NY
A new energy drink causes people to become mutants, and it's your duty to use Teddy Bears strapped with dynamite and other weapons, while sliding on power cables and bouncing on cars, to kill them all.

Sunset Overdrive....and I really didn't even have to make it sound too nonsensical, since that's actually the basis for the game.

Zukkoyaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Placing your life in the hands of your kidnapper in order to get home despite them showing some very serious flashes of lunacy.

The Last Guardian

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
The genetically-engineered clone of the greatest soldier who ever lived has to stop his twin brother from unleashing a nuclear-equipped walking battle tank on the world. There's also a Russian cowboy who is secretly working for the President (who is, himself, another genetically-engineered clone). Oh, and there's a cyborg ninja.

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
Guy jailed you. You escape and want to beat him up but his office is guarded by a rookie mook that wants dosh. You beat people up all over the world to get the dosh for the rookie mook, and beat up dozens of people inside just like the rookie mook you paid to get to the guy who jailed you and beat him up.

Kao the Kangaroo Round 2, and I guess I didn't have to make it sound stupid.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
Cop chases a bad guy, ends up in a coma. Drives lots of cars in the coma, and figures out the bad guy's plan. Wakes up from coma and catches bad guy.

Driver: San Francisco
(An awesome game)