• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Powerful foreign revolutionaries intercede against the summary execution of an enemy combatant, planting the seeds of the protagonist's uncertainty.

Last edited:

Revolsin

Usage of alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Inappropriate commentary
Two girls are put in a machine where it connects their asshole to the other's mouth, and get injected with diarrhea-inducing chemicals.
The results are as you'd expect.

Last edited:

Gunpei

Mar 13, 2018
Your neighbour gives you a wild rat and sends you out to fetch a parcel in the the next town. A massive animal massacre ensues.

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
A bandanna clad youth threatens an old man while he's enjoying some wine.

Deleted member 35204

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 3, 2017
A girl and her former enemy which became a potato jump towards a trap made by someone that recently read Machiavelli

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Two girls sing and rejoice as their brethren murder each other for sport.

A bandanna clad youth threatens an old man while he's enjoying some wine.

I know it's probably not Metal Gear Solid 3 but I like that it was the first thing I thought of

hqdefault.jpg

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
A war criminal kills an American president in a parallel timeline.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You are the only one in the entire world that rides steeds, seeking answers from the long dead and their shaped lights and voices.

cyress8

Avenger
A pod of machine lifeforms crash in the middle of your base and burn all your crops while you are unprepared. They decide to wreck your shit along with everyone in it.

You have your lone gunner have a mental breakdown and cower in his room after he watches his dog get eviscerated by the machines.

This is actually an easy one to answer.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Got another one.

You are preparing to take an elevator while in a diving suit. You are besides yourself as you are besides yourself.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
A grown ass man cuts a hotdog in half and sticks a fork and a knife in both ends to use as feet to dance around. He then uses the hotdog feet to kick around a piece of broccoli as a soccer ball to tease his cat who's actually a woman dressed up as a cat but shut up. Meanwhile his friend is deepthroating half a dozen triple hotdogs at once.

Got another one.

You are preparing to take an elevator while in a diving suit. You are besides yourself as you are besides yourself.
Soma

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
A grown ass man cuts a hotdog in half and sticks a fork and a knife in both ends to use as feet to dance around. He then uses the hotdog feet to kick around a piece of broccoli as a soccer ball to tease his cat who's actually a woman dressed up as a cat but shut up. Meanwhile his friend is deepthroating half a dozen triple hotdogs at once.

D4

CloseSeveralAnkole-size_restricted.gif

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
The bad guy told me not to try anything or he'll kill his hostage with his large mech, but the hostage is my main competition for the guy I like so I hit him with magic and she survived. I may or may not have hoped it'd cause her death or not.

Hint: game had a sequel recently in the last two years.

HeavenlyOne

The Fallen
Nov 30, 2017
Your heart
You duck out of view just as the man patrolling turns around. He thinks he sees a guy in a coat but decides it was probably just a rat.

psychedelic

Oct 30, 2017
- Guy creates a virtual reality in order to manifest his dead sister in it through his memories.

- Various people engage in and act out a proper finger gun fight throughout the scene until the narrator gets his story straight.

- On the day of marriage, bridesmaid stabs friend to death, drags body to another room, changes into friend's dress and gets sent to an asylum.