• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
You participate in the most awkward group date before you and your friends compete in both a drag contest and bikini contest.

Vexii

Oct 31, 2017
UK
You pat and love and dote and scritch. The creature on your arm lovingly reacts to all of your attention. You feed the little darling a berry.

"Yeah boi" it responds.
And then you both fly away.

Cyborg

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I dont recall the name I hope this works.
You run through "red-ish" filds. Some tigers (i believe) and strange things attack you.
They are some kind of "ghots"? And you need to activate something, it seems to be a dream.

Oct 27, 2017
In the beginning, without you, the series would have never continued. But then, at the end, you're retconned to have never happened in the first place.

Hint: the game's one year anniversary is very, very soon ;)

Pascal

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
You pat and love and dote and scritch. The creature on your arm lovingly reacts to all of your attention. You feed the little darling a berry.

"Yeah boi" it responds.
And then you both fly away.
Is this a Pokemon? Maybe a newer one like Sun/Moon or Let's Go since the petting stuff wasn't introduced until later.

OP
OP
plngsplsh

plngsplsh

Oct 28, 2017
Sims 3, but close enough. It can happen in most of them. The hard part is getting him to sit down and eat cake.

Turns out the "Everyone come eat cake!" call that goes with blowing out the candles on a birthday cake includes the Grim Reaper if he's on the lot. So with the right timing...
xN7y5oil.jpg

"Happy birthday, I'll see you in about 60 years!"

That one is probably one of my favorite screenshots from the entire series. It just sums up everything awesome about having the different parts of the simulation collide in memorable ways.
Thanks for sharing that.

A young girl tells her mom to go fuck herself while getting on the bus to go to school, and a few minutes later their capital city is under attack and their country is at war.
I have no idea what this is, but I'm curious. Hope someone gets it.

---

#2: you are a bear. you read the thoughts of a stone. you roll around a little. you focus on being a tree. you are a tree. the bear that you used to be moves past you, being someone else now.

Deleted member 35204

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 3, 2017
A man in a drive-in orders two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, one number 7, two number 45s one with cheese and a large soda.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
I dont recall the name I hope this works.
You run through "red-ish" filds. Some tigers (i believe) and strange things attack you.
They are some kind of "ghots"? And you need to activate something, it seems to be a dream.
Far Cry 4?

A man in a drive-in orders two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, one number 7, two number 45s one with cheese and a large soda.
San Andreas

Tunahead

Oct 30, 2017
As you enter your friend's apartment building, someone strikes you with a laser whip, steals only your shoes and nothing else, and escapes in a waiting getaway vehicle.

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
A man gets his head cut of and thrown in a fire but he's okay because of the 3 seconds rule.

Two men play russian roulette and something amazing happens on the sixth shot.

A man walk around the entire commercial ward scamming honest vendors, using his fame and lying to them to obtain discounts.

A men goes to hell and suddenly gets a huge boner so he use it to slay giants.

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017
Two Chuck E. Cheese mascots argue over which one of them is real.
Both like interrupting eachother. Like, damn

Last edited:

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
After taking down aliens invading earth a dude arrives just in time to a big ass christmas tree to wish "Merry Christmas" to the girl he likes.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
A woman gives a man one last chance from high ground. He does not take it.

Two girls are put in a machine where it connects their asshole to the other's mouth, and get injected with diarrhea-inducing chemicals.
The results are as you'd expect.
I know what this is and that means I'm doing something wrong in my life

It's Euphoria, isn't it?

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Raindrops keeps falling on my head but that doesn't mean the eyes on my sword won't be turning red.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
Game A: You're standing on the sidewalk when a news report shows up on a storefront TV display. Robots throughout the city are going haywire!

Game B: You feed a childhood friend a lot of snacks, only to learn they're being possessed by a demon!

Game C: You grab ahold of transport ships, once they reach sufficient speed you let go and send yourself flying. Radiation destroys your body. You are reborn again.

Oct 29, 2017
A quasi-religious death cult in charge of the government tries the main characters for murder...and one of the judges is the "victim" they were defending themselves from.