• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 30, 2017
Two characters shaped almost like umbrellas. One is green and short, the other is pink and taller.

They work togethor to solve a barrier.

What game am I?

Hardvlade

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
1. As you start the battle hear "I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you! " - Oreiller (post 224) - Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

2. Someone asks their general to leave the station, in order to deliver a package. - aLaxLuthor (post 211) - Halo 2

3. As you're escaping from the enemy, an old man starts complaining about tomatoes.

4. In the middle of a warzone, you say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend?" over the radio and someone says I'll see you in hell. - Themaddestgamer (post 205) - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2017
1. As you start the battle hear "I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you! "

2. Someone asks their general to leave the station, in order to deliver a package.

3. As you're escaping from the enemy, an old man starts complaining about tomatoes.

4. In the middle of a warzone, you say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend?" over the radio and someone says I'll see you in hell.

COD MW2

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
You stand on rooftop overlooking a city skyline set against a blazing sky. A lone voice offers you congratulations from somewhere in the distance. Then a threat. Then silence.

From that moment on, the only sound on your mind is the endless, unshakable thunder of bullets hurtling toward you.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The protagonist commits incest and as a direct consequence, becomes Adam at the start of everything. Eve is his daughter.

aLaxLuthor

Oct 29, 2017
1. As you start the battle hear "I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you! "

2. Someone asks their general to leave the station, in order to deliver a package.

4. In the middle of a warzone, you say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend?" over the radio and someone says I'll see you in hell. - Themaddestgamer (post 205)

#2 is Halo 2 right?

Revolsin

Usage of alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A woman gives a man one last chance from high ground. He does not take it.

I know what this is and that means I'm doing something wrong in my life

It's Euphoria, isn't it?

I put in the wildest thing I could think of and it still got guessed. Nice one lmao

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
Artificial intelligence disguises itself as an old woman in order to trick the protagonist into giving up the location of something very important. Side note, they also secretly run the internet, and their biggest enemy is homeless people

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like someone will get this right away...

You enter a cave and see a giant bear looking at you. You either fight and kill the bear, or walk past it after feeding it some of your food or calming it with a spell. Your real target in this cave is just a bit further in...

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
You see the cutest bunny come out from it's snow covered burrow then it gets shot by an arrow.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
To the king, the promotion seemed quite sensible--he had been a trusted friend for as long as the king can remember. Loyal, affable, strong, and oh-so-well-bred, he could only excel at his new job. But for some reason the king cannot comprehend, the court is quite upset about the new chancellor.

Those fools. Who could make a better councillor than the king's faithful steed?

Oct 27, 2017
Artificial intelligence disguises itself as an old woman in order to trick the protagonist into giving up the location of something very important. Side note, they also secretly run the internet, and their biggest enemy is homeless people

It's been a while since I played it, but this sounds stupid enough to be Fahrenheit.

Jakke_Koala

Sep 28, 2018
"Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo! "
"¡Sí! ¡He dejado en libertad los prisioneros y ahora vengo por ti! "

Rackham

Oct 25, 2017
Father accidentally amputated daughter. Father then rescues daughter.

Last edited: