• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pottuvoi

Oct 28, 2017
You wake in janitorial storage closet from well earned nap to find yourself startled by loud alarm and voice informing that ship is being boarded.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Minefield. Bunnies. Ride of the Valkyries. Fun.
My favorite point 'n click... I'd put my lips on that.

Full Throttle

I feel like someone will get this right away...

You enter a cave and see a giant bear looking at you. You either fight and kill the bear, or walk past it after feeding it some of your food or calming it with a spell. Your real target in this cave is just a bit further in...
hint: this game is actually known by two names. Oh! another scene probably would be better...

You can go dancing with fairies when the sun goes down.

Last edited:

jeyu

Dec 6, 2018
An young COP in a devasted City full of monsters. Help a spy to achieve her goal because he's got a bonner.

LostLink

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
You wake up in a shining cave with ancient patterns, you find an tablet device and then you hear a girl's voice calling out for you.

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
In a futuristic society, humanity has progressed in technological advances by harvesting the energy from Relics, physical remnants of a long-lost civilization. Humans are reviled by the more-primitive Goblin species, who years ago had waged war upon them but ended up being driven from their cities and forced to live in the wilds.

Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off

tiesto

Oct 27, 2017
Long Island, NY
You enter the shop. You walk to a closet but cant open it. The shopkeeper tells you to step away from the closet but you dont care. You just keep going which leads to the shopkeeper telling you a never-ending story.

Heh, literally just saw this last night.

Anyways, my ones-

The residents of a village are disturbed by the local river turning to blood. You visit the river's source inside a cave, and you meet with a man who murdered his wife and is trying to wash his hands off, but the blood never washes off.

You wake up in town after an underwater continent rises and your ship spins out of control, finding out that your ship has been changed to the dock by an evil, gold loving mongrel. So you then meet 4 men living in a sewer who will make you special boots to cross the bottomless swamp in front of the mongrel's mansion.

You wander the basement of a floating castle for hours, eventually finding the ultimate villain stored away in a nondescript treasure chest.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
As I stand there staring down the road staring where my parents ran into the town. The town completely set a blaze and destroyed by the monster. I sat there scared that my parents left to go find any survivors in the town being attacked. eventually I blacked out and awoke in the morning. In the morning I went into the town and saw nothing but ruins and ash. Among the ruins and ash I find a glowing rock.....a momento that belonged to my father. 13 years later I set out to kill the thing responsible for destroying my village.

Mikachu

Oct 25, 2017
You spend a day working in an office, seemingly alone even though another voice is present

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
A half cyborg man with a electric Katana fights a jacked up United States Senator on top of a giant mech while discussing the politics of war and freedom.

Hero goes back to his hometown, the locals all hate the hero, one of them challenges the hero to a fight and gets disarmed easily and tells the hero to do what he is here to do and then never come back.

Ride to Hell Retribution.

Thank Two Best Friends for why i know this one...

TwinBahamut

Jun 8, 2018
Heh, literally just saw this last night.

Anyways, my ones-

The residents of a village are disturbed by the local river turning to blood. You visit the river's source inside a cave, and you meet with a man who murdered his wife and is trying to wash his hands off, but the blood never washes off.

You wake up in town after an underwater continent rises and your ship spins out of control, finding out that your ship has been changed to the dock by an evil, gold loving mongrel. So you then meet 4 men living in a sewer who will make you special boots to cross the bottomless swamp in front of the mongrel's mansion.

You wander the basement of a floating castle for hours, eventually finding the ultimate villain stored away in a nondescript treasure chest.
I don't know the first, but the second is Final Fantasy 3, and the third is Phantasy Star 3.

Eiserne Jungfrau

Alt-Account
Feb 18, 2019
Angelic personification of 20th century mystery novelist slices through reality to save androgynous teenager from evil witch and her army of cats.

Bio

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denver, Colorado
The franchise's two protagonists finally face off in a ruined cathedral. It ends with the anti-hero having someone else's heart ripped out of his chest.