• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
It's crazy to think that Resident Evil has been going on for 23 years now. But despite that time, the series seems to have a bad case of not upping the stakes in any real way. Think back to all of the mainline titles and how the stories always progress and you'll see what i'm getting at. Every stories main playable characters survive and significant events that take damage (whether characters or settings) are all newly establish. Here's a quick list of how things go in every mainline game + revelations 1 and 2 (Things I miss such as Darkside Chronicles and the CG films follow the same formula anyway).

Survivors
RE0 - Billy and Rebecca
RE1 - Jill, Chris, Barry, Brad, and Wesker
RE2 - Ada, Sherry, Claire, and Leon
RE3 - Carlos, Jill, and Nicholai survive (Canonically, though most see him die due to routes)
RE4 - Leon, Ashley, and Ada
RE5 - Chris, Sheva, Josh, and Jill
RE6 - Chris, Leon, Hunnigan, Ada, Jake, and Sherry
RE7 - Ethan, Joe, Chris, Zoe, and Mia (I believe this is canon order)
Rev 1 - Chris, Jill, Parker and others
Rev 2 - Natalia, Barry, Claire, Natalex and Moira
CVX - Claire and Chris

Deaths
RE0 - secondary Squad member deaths and Marcus (villain)
RE1 - secondary Squad member deaths
RE2 - William and Annette Birken, Kendo, and Marvin
RE3 - Brad and Mikhail
RE4 - Luis, Krauser, Saddler
RE5 - Wesker, Excella, and Irving
RE6 - Simmons, Piers, and Carla
RE7 - Jack, Lucas, and Marguerite
Rev 1 - Rachel and Norman
Rev 2 - Secondary Squad member deaths
CVX - Alexia, Steve, and Alfred

Events
RE0 - Introduced facility is destroyed
RE1 - Introduced mansion is destroyed
RE2 - Introduced city is destroyed
RE3 - New areas introduced to Raccoon City are destroyed
RE4 - Escape from the area with a section destroyed
RE5 - Escape from area
RE6 - Tall Oaks Destroyed, China Infected then fixed, Neo Umbrella Facility Destroyed
RE7 - Area around Baker Estate Quarantined
Rev 1 - Terragrigia Introduced and Destroyed, Ships the game took place on destroyed
Rev 2 - Island Evacuated (There's more about this with the Heavenly Isle Manga)
CVX - Areas Destroyed

Excuse me keeping it simple, but I really wanted to show how formulaic the series has gotten over 23 years. You're always typically looking at either New Secondary Characters (Villain or Good) dying in the game they're introduced along with the setting the game takes place being destroyed or fixed. While any main characters have plot armor preventing infection and death and the overall universe effect is kept to a minimum. I'd argue Dead Rising did a better job with establishing rules and stakes to its universe than RE has thus far (Since you had the sequel show us how civilians now react to these threats and how corporations use the infected for business).

For a series returning to its roots, I think this is one aspect that needs to be left in the past. The more a horror game can present uncertainty for the cast as a whole, the more you're able to cause tension and uncertainty in your players. Now this isn't to say Resident Evil needs to turn into Game of Thrones where every character might bite the bullet at any moment. But I think it shows the problem with not planning ahead with the series at least in some aspects.

Personally I think the series doing 3 simple things would go a long way
- Set up how these outbreak impact the world of RE for regular people
- Show that the main cast aren't fully invincible (Whether it be infection or death)
- Let there be build up for a villain/characters/location rather than using it up in 1 game (This is why wesker works so well in RE5)

Granted, at least one of these things is potentially happening (Natalex in Rev 2). But when I can seriously look at Resident Evil: ORC as one of the more ambitious titles in the series in terms of what it attempted to bring to the table story wise. There's a problem.

However, I do know this entire topic is very dependent on how you see the RE series. Since even I agree a good title is a good title regardless of being formulaic. But I think everyone can agree that variety is still something worth seeking out in such a long running series for the side that puts story/lore over gameplay. Since it ends up just giving back to those who are just gameplay/atmosphere focused in most cases.

Last edited:

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
It's difficult to justify killing any of the main cast when the gameplay itself counters any risk of being infected or threat to their lives. Get bit? Use a herb. Get trapped and die? Play better. To have Leon or Claire or whoever arbitrarily unable to survive a situation in a cutscene flies in the face of the countless of gameplay situations where they have.

It feels like the only thing they couldn't survive would be them getting shot in the back of the head, and that feels real weak in a franchise about super monsters.

amar212

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Since Bungie introduced Destiny in 2014, I wanted that Resident Evil go that way: pseudo open-world lootershooter TPS.

Basicaly Division, but with RE universe.

They practicaly invented everthing 15 years ago with Outbreak, where players would become zombies and play against living STARS. It was game and design totally ahead of its time.

Imagine Resident universe as Destiny, with areas, patrols, strikes, raids, etc. Locations, mansions, cities, labaratories, forests, lakes, day, night, rain, whatever.

Voila. My 2c.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
I'm not sure if I agree with this. I wouldn't say having recurring characters make the series formulaic, nor having only new ones dying. I mean, it does a bit, but there is a lot of variation that can be had there. The setting being destroyed is something that I had notice before How many RE games end with the protagonist escaping in a helicopter with wherever they were blowing up? I think this has to do with the themes of the game. Total destruction is often the only way to be sure (or at least tell the player to be sure) that an outbreak has been contained.

That said, I like all your three "fixes". About the first, I thought it was a missed opportunity in RE7. Nor in term of outbreak, but in terms of how the science behind the RE games affect normal people. The second... I think it's more about being reasonable. It's weird that the protagonists don't get infected, but it's not something that hard to ignore. It can be if not handled with care though. Like the fights in RE6 against that huge monster that poisened people in Leon's campaign, especially in the airplane (which then crashed but our heroes survived, that's really what shouldn't happen). And about the third, that was Wesker, right? I do like the idea of an overall villain, and maybe we will get that with RE8. They are setting up some kind of evil organization in RE7 Not a Hero DLC.

Last edited:

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kind of okay with it? If people have to die then I'd much rather it be the side characters than the beloved and iconic leads like Chris, Jill, Leon and Claire.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
- Let there be build up for a villain/characters/location rather than using it up in 1 game
They did this and even had the balls to kill off the villain that they built up. And yet I constantly find myself wanting him back via some contrived bullshit because everything that came after has been worse.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Almost every Capcom franchise is sustained and marketed by its characters. It's part of the recipe to have characters that can never die. You don't have to worry about that. Further caveats are:

- No RE game tells a particularly amazing story (6 might have the best arc in fact, but it kinda sucks, and I certainly like the writing better in other games)
- You're in it for the horror and puzzles. Not the emotional stakes about who lives or dies, really.

I like the soap operaness of the character-driven storytelling here. When Wesker was big baddie in 5 and captures JIll I never worried about anything, really, I just thought it was an interesting component to make some good rivalry between the hero and the villain and it certainly made the cutscenes hilariously entertaining. The stakes pertaining to Resident Evil are about what happens with the horror, what the puzzles are like and what the final boss is, for example, not so much what the twists of the story are imo.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They did this and even had the balls to kill off the villain that they built up. And yet I constantly find myself wanting him back via some contrived bullshit because everything that came after has been worse.

Alex was pretty great though.

I'm going to shoot myself in the face to enact my evil plan and there's nothing you can do to stop me, mwahahaha

phonicjoy

Banned
Jun 19, 2018
I cant say I agree. Not everything has to have high stakes. The thrill in RE comes more from gameplay than from actual risk to characters. If youve been playing for the story than Im really sorry for you.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
And it's fine that way.
Preserving RE's awesome cast > stakes.

Plus, as a player, there are stakes for you from a gameplay perspective. You will see your character die plenty of times in horrible ways. You beating the game and getting them to the finish line is supposed to feel cathartic.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
And it's fine that way.
Preserving RE's awesome cast > stakes.

Plus, as a player, there are stakes for you from a gameplay perspective. You will see your character die plenty of times in horrible ways. You beating the game and getting them to the finish line is supposed to feel cathartic.

One of my favorite moments from RE3 is just listening to this after escaping the hell that was Nemesis:

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't that kind of the point? I feel like it would lose something if the story really mattered. For me it's meant to be fun and silly and set up some decent stakes that only need to last long enough to get to the credits. If anything I'd argue there's too much continuity and I'd rather see them go more towards the direction of self-contained vignettes that could allow them to go even more over the top then they currently are.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
My stupid, will only exist in fanfic idea for a different RE5 was that after Jill's supposed death, she'd wake up in a lab reinfected with a T-VIrus variant and zombify over the course of the game (affecting gameplay mechanics like aiming, movement, with audio-visual hallucinations) while she's trying to escape/hunt down Wesker. Then by the end, she's basically gone, but manages to get one last laugh on him even if she doesn't kill him. So it would make the "Jill is dead!" marketing angle mean something and avoid the whole boulder-punching Roidfield bit.

Maybe a Crimson Head Jill raking the shit out of Wesker instead.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I'm not sure if I agree with this. I wouldn't say having recurring characters make the series formulaic, nor having only new ones dying. I mean, it does a bit, but there is a lot of variation that can be had there. The setting being destroyed is something that I had notice before How many RE games end with the protagonist escaping in a helicopter with wherever they were blowing up? I think this has to do with the themes of the game. Total destruction is often the only way to be sure (or at least tell the player to be sure) that an outbreak has been contained.

That said, I like all your three "fixes". About the first, I thought it was a missed opportunity in RE7. Nor in term of outbreak, but in terms of how the science behind the RE games affect normal people. The second... I think it's more about being reasonable. It's weird that the protagonists don't get infected, but it's not something that hard to ignore. It can be if not handled with care though. Like the fights in RE6 against that huge monster that poisened people in Leon's campaign, especially in the airplane (which then crashed but our heroes survived, that's really what shouldn't happen). And about the third, that was Wesker, right? I do like the idea of an overall villain, and maybe we will get that with RE8. They are setting up some kind of evil organization in RE7 Not a Hero DLC.

A lot of it just comes down how much these characters have continually been presented with no real impact on them. RE4 beta is a good example of what I mean. Leon wasn't likely to die in that game, but the infection over taking him that would actually impact both him as a character and the gameplay goes a long way. That isn't to say everyone needs a canon reason to not be infected (There has to be some suspension of disbelief). But I think there's a lot of room to play around with if you are going to have a lot of character constantly returning that isn't just "Now they're an alcoholic" like we saw with Chris and Leon in 6 and Vendetta.

Resident Evil in a lot of ways reminds me of The Legend of Zelda. Where the stories being told on the basic form are all essentially the same. But they thankfully do bring the variety with the setting and other aspects. But even then, going unique in more categories wouldn't make the games lesser.

Yep, Wesker is the perfect example for my point #3. Between RE1, his background stuff in other titles until CVX, and his final battle in RE5. It shows how much you gain from letting a character grow and develop than trying to give them a whole arc in one title to then throw them away.

Oct 25, 2017
One of the core characteristics of the series is persistent optimism, despite the horror. Upping the stakes runs against that.

I do agree though that the games need more recurring locations or villains. There have been too many games now with cookie cutter organisations which last only one game. I know RE7's story wasn't great, but I'm hoping that RE8 has some direct connections to it—at least have Mia's company return—just to set up a stronger continuity between titles, like there was in the earlier games.

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
I want to see more of them with kids showing they can move on. All we got is Barry. Claire if you count Sherry.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They make a point of showing just how strong the main characters are compared to randoms and new people. That's why Ethan and the Outbreak people get wrecked

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
And here I will never forgive them for killing my boy, Piers. He was too good for us. RIP best driver in the BSAA. :(

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Since Bungie introduced Destiny in 2014, I wanted that Resident Evil go that way: pseudo open-world lootershooter TPS.

They practicaly invented everthing 15 years ago with Outbreak, where players would become zombies and play against living STARS. It was game and design totally ahead of its time.

Imagine Resident universe as Destiny, with areas, patrols, strikes, raids, etc. Locations, mansions, cities, labaratories, forests, lakes, day, night, rain, whatever.

Voila. My 2c.
I just died upon reading this.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
A lot of it just comes down how much these characters have continually been presented with no real impact on them. RE4 beta is a good example of what I mean. Leon wasn't likely to die in that game, but the infection over taking him that would actually impact both him as a character and the gameplay goes a long way. That isn't to say everyone needs a canon reason to not be infected (There has to be some suspension of disbelief). But I think there's a lot of room to play around with if you are going to have a lot of character constantly returning that isn't just "Now they're an alcoholic" like we saw with Chris and Leon in 6 and Vendetta.

Resident Evil in a lot of ways reminds me of The Legend of Zelda. Where the stories being told on the basic form are all essentially the same. But they thankfully do bring the variety with the setting and other aspects. But even then, going unique in more categories wouldn't make the games lesser.

Well, let's see how they handle Jill's return (hopefully sooner rather than latter). I said I mostly disagree with you but if they just say "here's Jill, she stood 10 years in rehab and now she is exactly the same as she was before" I wouldn't like that very much at all.

I think it would be cool to see some evolution/change in these characters, but at the same time I always felt Resident Evil is very light on those aspects. They msotly just want some excuse to bring these characters back and put them against some outbreak.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I cant say I agree. Not everything has to have high stakes. The thrill in RE comes more from gameplay than from actual risk to characters. If youve been playing for the story than Im really sorry for you.

I think that's a bold claim to make. Since i think it can be argued that the story elements of RE go a long way in how long the series has lasted. Regardless, i'm not saying they need to make every RE title game of thrones. But you could do a lot more with the characters/story that would ultimately go back to impacting the gameplay for those who care only about that.

One of the core characteristics of the series is persistent optimism, despite the horror. Upping the stakes runs against that.

I do agree though that the games need more recurring locations or villains. There have been too many games now with cookie cutter organisations which last only one game. I know RE7's story wasn't great, but I'm hoping that RE8 has some direct connections to it—at least have Mia's company return—just to set up a stronger continuity between titles, like there was in the earlier games.

I definitely understand that with RE. However, I think such a change even for say just one title would go a long way in all regards. Let's take Avengers: Infinity War for example, the change up that film provided compared to the MCU is a large reason why it was so impactful. Obviously RE isn't that big of a deal, but with 23 years on the shelves. If we got an RE8 where the bad guys won (Rev 2 slightly did this). I don't think that would undermine the series general tone. Especially if say RE9 carried on that story.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope the Revelations subseries keeps going as a nice little blend of survival, action and horror with returning cast members. Getting to play as Barry for the first time in his own campaign was worth price of admission alone.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
the setting the game takes place being destroyed or fixed.
But the thing is, as established in Umbrella Corps, the places don't get fixed. That small region of Spain had another Plaga outbreak, Kijuju is still mostly quarantined, there's labs and locations that are just unrecoverable. The world of Resident Evil is slowly heading down a path it probably won't recover from. The BSAA, TerraSave, these organizations are stopgaps, and wholly unsustainable. They're not enough to stop the biohazards that are popping up more regularly.

As faceless corporations seek to gain profits at the cost of human suffering, they keep using things that any sane human would realize are killing the world.

And that is why, Biohazard is the best analogy for climate change and global warming.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017

Voila. My 2c.
And I was worried people would dunk on my idea for being crazy.

TronLight

Jun 17, 2018
People actually care about RE storyline? It's a mess anyway. Just treat it as what it is, pulpy zombie action, no need to overthink it.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Well, let's see how they handle Jill's return (hopefully sooner rather than latter). I said I mostly disagree with you but if they just say "here's Jill, she stood 10 years in rehab and now she is exactly the same as she was before" I wouldn't like that very much at all.

I think it would be cool to see some evolution/change in these characters, but at the same time I always felt Resident Evil is very light on those aspects. They mostly just want some excuse to bring these characters back and put them against some outbreak.

I think that's a big reason why the returning characters suffer so much. I fully expect Jill to come back after 10 years as if nothing happened. Rather than taking 10 years of rehabilitation in a unique way for her. Upping the stakes doesn't mean characters have to die, sometimes it's just presenting things in new ways that's more than just "here is a old character that hasn't really changed much in a new setting/location".

But the thing is, as established in Umbrella Corps, the places don't get fixed. That small region of Spain had another Plaga outbreak, Kijuju is still mostly quarantined, there's labs and locations that are just unrecoverable. The world of Resident Evil is slowly heading down a path it probably won't recover from. The BSAA, TerraSave, these organizations are stopgaps, and wholly unsustainable. They're not enough to stop the biohazards that are popping up more regularly.

As faceless corporations seek to gain profits at the cost of human suffering, they keep using things that any sane human would realize are killing the world.

And that is why, Biohazard is the best analogy for climate change and global warming.

That's a good point. But the fact remains you had to bring up Umbrella Corps ( A title most didn't play) to get that point across. What if what you just said was something we saw/experienced in a mainline game? Like RE8 we go back to spain to deal with a new Los Illuminados leader and such. That's what i'm more or less getting at.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
That's the appeal and charm of the series.

It's a giant soap opera.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Honestly, the lack of protagonist deaths is something I never had a problem with.

The world is getting messy though with the sheer number of labs and outbreaks, and like when the Resident Evil movies blew their wad by going post-apocalypse, the games did the same when RE4 wrote out Umbrella with a single line in the intro. I'd much rather they did a prequel, with Umbrella at the height of its power.

Mr_Zombie

Oct 27, 2017
Poland
I still can't believe Capcom didn't kill Chris in RE6. The game was setting Piers up as Chris 2.0, and Chris was already on the destructive path to get the revenge for his fallen comrades -- this was the perfect moment to introduce some stakes and finally kill one of the series' main characters. but nope, Piers died and Chris just returned to his boy scout self.

I still like how the events from Raccoon City echoes through the whole series, being constantly referenced, since up until RE6 it was the only event that was so public, with so much death count. But then RE6 rised the stakes up to 11 (another city was destroyed AND the president of United States has been killed AND part of China has been infected) and yet dealed with it as if nothing happened.

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's a good point. But the fact remains you had to bring up Umbrella Corps ( A title most didn't play) to get that point across. What if what you just said was something we saw/experienced in a mainline game? Like RE8 we go back to spain to deal with a new Los Illuminados leader and such. That's what i'm more or less getting at.

The important figureheads of the Los Illuminados are all dead, all that's left over are the remnants of the cult, probably scientists, that moved on to different organizations and terrorist movements, like Glenn Arias' companies and Neo-Umbrella. I don't think they're going to come back and the recent outbreak in Spain is more likely to just be a natural occurrence. After all, the Spanish Las Plagas is an ancient parasite that was brought back to life a decade before Umbrella Corp. I have no doubt that the thing is running around infecting people like a normal parasite via bad water filtration, animal droppings, and so on. I have a feeling Las Plagus outbreaks are going to be a common thing in the Iberian Peninsula and Southern France for decades.

delicious

Apr 2, 2018
Yes, people should learn how to accept death, and let dead characters/series be dead

Like my Onimusha :(
and dino crisis too

Locust Star

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 21, 2019
the series is about shooting zombies and punching boulders and complete global saturation, so I don't ever really take it seriously. It's just a funny zombie shooter with cool characters doing flipkicks.

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
The only point i could see into killing off characters would have been as a rite of passage, but that could come with the cost of being "cheap" and doing just for the sake of it.

Last time they've tried, it actually killed the interesting and refreshing new character just to leave the main protagonist untouched. There's no real necessity for it, especially considering that the time for that to happen has already passed (Resi 6 was the perfect conclusion game for these spotlight characters and it didn't gave a proper conclusion to anything really).

I guess for the fact that they're getting old quickly and the franchise is now moving its spotlight for new perspectives, you can easily leave them for expanding sideways the RE world, in the background alongside its lore.

For the franchise's sake, i wouldn't read too much into them since all the potential lies into the unknown.

Wouldn't want for Resident Evil to become trapped in another creative roadblock because they wanted to fit everyone in, over and over again. Just give me more experimental and crazy stuff like the Baker family + the crazy wife Mia. There's a lot of ground to cover for every new concept, that wouldn't be able to be executed properly while adapting to more experienced characters and convoluted storylines.

Oct 27, 2017
I share your opinion on the infection/outbreak aspect of Resident Evil. Feels like Revelation onward the series became less about people escaping a zombie takeover, and more about these special agents who can destroy any bio-engineered monster that comes their way.

Feels like Leon's story in Resident Evil 6 tried to capture the feel of the former, only for the game to ultimately end up like the latter.

I think this does all tie back into whether a Resident Evil game uses zombies or these gigantic monsters, and I'm hoping Resident Evil 2's very positive reception has Capcom make more of the former so that we get more stuff like RE2 to 5, the Chronicle games, and the Outbreaks. Keeping the series simple and grounded really would do wonders.

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
Completely disagree, RE is one of the franchises I most think about when it comes to actually evolving and progressing things. Time passes, characters grow and age, and world events actually influence the direction of the games and overall themes. One zombie being first discovered was scary in the original RE, but then as more and more incidences happen and larger outbreaks and then BOWs you end up with RE5 and 6 where it is a global threat and attacks based on bioweapons are commonplace.

It's a series that has not only moved forward in it's narrative and world but reinvented it's own gameplay style multiple times. I'd say its more daring than most long-running game franchises.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They need stop making games present day. RE0,1,2,3 and CV were all within 6 month time period. By skipping years at a time it encourages one note locations and villains.

Oct 25, 2017
If Resident Evil started killing mains it would just devolve into anything else "zombie" related, the characters carry the franchise and its story.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
RE, like most series, is formulaic because of 23 years of games. The longer a franchise survives, the more it entrenches into its own niche and setting.

Hell, RE may be the most radically self-reinventing franchise in Capcom's entire portfolio; it did it with 5 and again with 7. It also killed its main villain in 5; that's got to count for something, right?

DVCY201

Oct 25, 2017
I think the only thing lacking in RE right now is consistent villains. Wesker is just too great given his buildup from the very beginning. The recent stories really lack that continuity, and I'm not even sure the setup in Rev 2 will appear in a mainline game, it might be Rev 3. A story that tackles PTSD might be an interesting angle too, and it would show how everyone has been affected by their experiences. But the writers only know how to use alcoholism as a coping mechanism, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. I wouldn't want the characters to die though, they're too iconic and I think the franchise would suffer a lot if they killed them off.

Oct 25, 2017
Wesker should have been in the antagonist of RE6 instead of some guy and Chris should have died at the end instead of Piers with Piers going on to cameo at the end of 7.

The scale of 6 seemed more appropriate for Wesker and Chris dying would have been a fitting end for those stakes with him passing the torch to the next generation of BOW-killer.

I also wish Capcom would stop making interesting characters that they then shelf for Chris/Leon. Bring Carlos/Sheva/Billy/Moira/Rebecca/Jessica back! Either that or at least kill them off for fake stakes.

Garlic

Oct 28, 2017
I really wish everything in the RE Universe didn't revolve around the same 6 characters.