• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Friendly PSA: Don't buy this insulting piece of shit.

The second mission LITERALLY has you return to the EDZ to a lost sector that was already in the main game.

The campaign continues follow through with another hour and change of flatlining content across reused assets of Mars.

They somehow managed to make a worse campaign than Curse of Osiris! Incredible.

Just complete disrespect to your fan base Bungie.

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LOL

That didn't take long.

Why do people keep giving this game a chance?

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I always thought of the expansions as adding more things to grind with a sprinkle of story here and there.

Do people really expect Destiny to have any kind of story at this point? I stopped expecting that from the series long ago.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
Every single time I hear about this game, it sounds like a train wreck. As an outsider looking in, I seriously figured D2 would be an improvement. Guess I was wrong.

C'mon, Bungie.

SgtCobra

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised if this is true, shocked even. I have no idea why I quit this franchise I once loved.

OP
OP
Vire

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LOL

That didn't take long.

Why do people keep giving this game a chance?
Already bought the season pass long ago, haven't turned on Destiny in some time. Might as well try something that was already paid for..

Unbelievable, truly the worst set of DLC I've seen a major developer shit out before

Wololo

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
The only problem I have with it is how short it is. pathetic. should just stop now and put all work on Destiny 3.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Lol why do people keep buying shit for this game? It's a hot mess and it's seems like it always will be. So many people got duped with that season pass!

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Already bought the season pass long ago, haven't turned on Destiny in some time. Might as well try something that was already paid for..

Unbelievable, truly the worst set of DLC I've seen a major developer shit out before
Sounds like you didnt play House of Wolves or Dark Below.

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You left out the part about them fucking up the framerate on the PS4 pro. Performance is awful now. You're right about the quality of the campaign though.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That season pass is one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Times like this make me think they REALLY shouldn't have canned the Marathon reboot

aesync

Jan 19, 2018
Chicago
Obviously you haven't played a destiny expac hahaha

Tbh this expansion looks dope, can't wait to play when I get home tonight. Gear grind looks a bit improved and that new raid lair sounds amazing. Very excited to see it.

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Awwww, thats bad to hear because Bungie can push the next DLC to be expensive because its bigger and have more content

Wololo

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
They were the same price and sold in the same way as part of an expansion pass, and released in the same time after launch as CoO and Warmind.

What makes you think that one is a "story DLC" and one isn't?

Because with Destiny 1 it was made clear early on those DLC's were focused on raids and what not.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers

Deleted member 32563

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Kinda happy I dodged this one. I will onmy be playing The Division next gen. I don't even like shooter and online multi-player but they did wonders on that game.

I was a Destiny head. I promoted and lauded that game. Started a group and everything. So let down with the way things turned out and kinda glad I did not go in day one for part 2.

This game had and potentially may still have the ability to be this gens game but it faltered.

Nov 3, 2017
So what the tuck are raid lairs? Are they actual raids, something as meaty as a raid, or something else entirely?

Lost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like a Destiny expansion.

images

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
This is the first opinion I've heard about it. Interested to know if everyone else feels the same way. If so......... man wtf dude.

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I KNEW i should have waited for more impressions, the very initial ones seemed good ("the old destiny is back")

fuck me, I could have used that 20 bucks for a pizza.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Honestly, at this point I'd be cool with Bungie not doing campaign missions with these smaller expansions and instead focused on replayable content similar to Diablo's Rifts. I thought Infinite Forest was going to be that but nope.

Of the four smaller expansions, only House of Wolves has had a campaign that came anywhere close to decent. It seems like a waste of resources to put together these awful missions that will be played three times max when instead the focus could be on aforementioned replayable content.
But one of the missions literally has you going through an existing EDZ Lost Sector so maybe the campaign missions aren't as resource intensive as I think.