• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
diE4smP.png

1yacDOg.png

In Destiny 2 clans are groups of up to a hundred guardians that work together to achieve Clan Levels that award perks. They're a great way of getting into playing with other people and having others around to complete activities with. Clans can also open up slots on their fireteam with Guided Games to offer new guardians a chance to complete either the Nightfall or a Raid.

Clans are much more than that though. Much like DestinyERA they offer a community that you can enjoy the game with. Owning a clan myself, it has enhanced the 'friendgame' aspect of Destiny tenfold. I no longer have to PUG a group for raids, instead adding my name to raid lists or just shouting to members on Discord if they want to do something. We've guided people new to the clan through the raid, got people their first Nightfall, Rat King and Prestige with Guided Games and met many new members along the way. It's a brilliant opportunity to find others to enjoy the three year journey (and beyond) with.

gBC9OJc.png

So, what perks does joining a clan afford you other than those above? Lucky for you our good friend Hawthorne has been stashing away some Powerful Engrams for clans that complete tasks each week. These engrams drop loot at a value that scales with your level, and add a boon to players in the end game by ways of another chance at that gear they need. You get one for leveling your clan up by 5,000 EXP each week, and the possibility of four more through your clan completing activities.

Powerful Engrams are awarded for the whole clan so long as the following are completed each week (one engram per activity completed, with at least half of the people on your fireteam being clan members):

• Crucible - Win 1 Match (2 Clan Members Required)
  • Nightfall - Complete the Nightfall (2 Clan Members Required)
  • Raid - Complete the Raid (3 Clan Members Required)
  • Trials of the Nine - Get 7 wins in Trials (2 Clan Members Required)

Alongside the engrams you can also level up the clan, with each member being able to contribute 5,000 EXP per week, to a weekly cap of 100K across the clan each week. There are 6 levels currently for clans, and in Season One they award the following perks:

1. - -
  2. Spread The Wealth - Gain additional Glimmer when looting enemies.
  3. Public Service - Increases Public Event rewards.
  4. Scavenger: Cabal - Improved rewards from eliminating Cabal enemies.
  5. Venture Capital - Increases the chance of receiving reputation tokens when completing Nightfalls, Raids and Trials.
  6. Strength in Numbers - Increases chance of receiving an engram when completing a playlist activity with a clan member.

xbDCZdK.png

If you own a clan and are part of the ResetERA community please consider opening your clan to some of the DestinyERA community so others may find a home and avenues through which to complete activities and enjoy some of the tougher aspects of the game.

Your clan need not be a 'DestinyERA clan' to post details, all are welcome if they wish to add some members to their fold. It's highly encouraged in fact, because speaking from experience it's only increased the enjoyment I've had from the game and the amount of people I can do so with.

Below are some recommended details to add:
  • Clan Name
  • Timezone
  • Platform(s)
  • Ethos

KUWHriR.png

Below you will find all the clans currently available for people to either join straight away, or request a space within, depending on the settings of the clan.

Note: ResetERA Specific Clans are marked with a

QE9UzG6.png

.MYST. - Europe - Bungie - Post
DestinyERA PC || US - USA - Bungie - Post - Full
Destiny Reset ERA PC | US - USA - Bungie - Post - Full
DestinyERA PC || US 3 - USA - Bungie - Post
DestinyERA PC || EU - Europe - Bungie - Post

SFaINXy.png

Gold Era Warriors - Global -Bungie - Post - Full
ResetEra - Global - Bungie - Post
Sons of Mithras - Europe Mainly - Bungie - Post - Full

iGv15J0.png

DestinyERA - Global - Bungie - Post - Full

Ieg2ZLP.png

- -

2Xo4n7v.png

- -

B62WUss.png

- -

ceDuQHx.png

- -

tx1fXow.png

Last edited:

Include

Oct 25, 2017
Scratch that looks like clans joining OT.
Will love to join era clan on PC whenever I get the game!

Never got a chance to play it before since I game on PC, so I'm definitely excited to give it a go sooner or later, I have watched a few stream and does look like an interesting departure from the usual shooters.

Is it fun for people who play it alone? Or playing with friends is what makes the pve fun?

Last edited:

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
DestinyERA PC | EU

Name says it all. We're a clan for Destiny 2 PC players in the European region. Feel free to join up whether you're new or a long-time Destiny player. I don't really run a tight ship with respect to competitiveness or activity, so if you're really into that kinda thing perhaps you'd be better off with another crew. As long as you're respectful towards the other members, anyone's welcome though!

edit: Since we're getting close to capacity, I'd really appreciate if you could include your Bnet in your post here or in a PM.

Last edited:
OP
OP
The ๖ۜBronx
Oct 25, 2017
Destiny PC || EU

Name says it all. We're a clan for Destiny 2 PC players in the European region. Feel free to join up whether you're new or a long-time Destiny player. I don't really run a tight ship with respect to competitiveness or activity, so if you're really into that kinda thing perhaps you'd be better off with another crew. As long as you're respectful towards the other members, anyone's welcome though!
Hey Daxy, which platforms is the clan open to - just to check?
I'll work on a format for posting when I get home this evening so people submitting ones have a bit of an easier time.

Jazzman

Oct 25, 2017
Really hoping to get into a PS4 clan this week as I am still grinding to 305 (302 right now) and need some more sweet sweet engrams after leaving the GAF one.

Thanks!

OP
OP
The ๖ۜBronx
Oct 25, 2017
Will be dolling this up tonight to offer more info on clans and what they mean in Destiny. Need some more clans posted though so people can find homes. Once I've done with the OP I'll put together the post for ours (EST/BST PS4 & PC).

OP
OP
The ๖ۜBronx
Oct 25, 2017
Can you change our clan name to ResetEra EU or something like that? Also the clantag DCP sounds weird. ERA would look damn fine.
I don't know if there is any restrictions since we already changed the name once.
Note that these clans aren't necessarily official ERA clans, unless stated otherwise. This is a place for people to post clans with vacancies and for others to (eventually) have a nice selection to choose between.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Note that these clans aren't necessarily official ERA clans, unless stated otherwise. This is a place for people to post clans with vacancies and for others to (eventually) have a nice selection to choose between.

Hey bud,
You can add us as to the OP as an official ERA Destiny 2 clan on PS4. Almost everyone has moved over and is on the site currently.

Gold Era Warriors [era]
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=2071848
- PS4
- worldwide
- "You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins."

Unfortunately, we are full at the moment, but please add us for future reference.

Last edited:
OP
OP
The ๖ۜBronx
Oct 25, 2017
Hey bud,
You can add us as to the OP as an official ERA Destiny 2 clan on PS4. Almost everyone has moved over and is on the site currently.

Gold Era Warriors [era]
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=2071848
- worldwide
- "You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins."

Unfortunately, we are full at the moment, but please add us for future reference.

I've been waiting to join a ResetEra clan for PS4 but none seem to be popping up so here we go:
  • Clan Name: ResetEra [ERA]
  • Timezone: Worldwide
  • Platform(s): PS4
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=2816580
Added! Thanks guys

Djredline

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
I am the founder of what was the official clan on Xbox for that other site. We have changed our name temporarily and are in discussion to what it will become.

I will update when know more.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Sent a request to join the PC EU clan, names the same in battle.net as my username here.

Deleted member 15123

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Destiny PC || EU

This sounds perfect. I'm looking for an easy-going EU clan. I sent a request.

Ruthless

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Most of the existing clans are unfortunately already full. If people are still looking for clans it's not a bad idea to just start a new one and get others to join in.

Sons of Mithras
Primarily PS4 players and EU timezone. We also have AU and NA members though.

Last edited:

jony

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone else having stutter problems since joining a clan?

I left the clan and the issues stopped immediately after restart. Running 1080Ti ultrawide all maxed.

forrest

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

I'd love an invite to DestinyERA PC || US. I played a bunch of D1 with Hawkian and Kadey.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/4557423/lostsupper

Looking for an invite

Thanks for the interest everyone, but we have some pending invites already that are putting us at capacity. I do think it's safe to say that not everyone that signed up initially ended up picking up the pc version and we have also had some people leave over the past few days. If any spots come open, I'll definitely send out some invites if you're still looking for a clan.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Thanks for the interest everyone, but we have some pending invites already that are putting us at capacity. I do think it's safe to say that not everyone that signed up initially ended up picking up the pc version and we have also had some people leave over the past few days. If any spots come open, I'll definitely send out some invites if you're still looking for a clan.

Thanks for the update, maybe down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.