• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Milford, PA
21314539_1856117654717649_2234167087327842162_n.jpg

East Coast Gamers, PS4 Open Membership!
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2164028

FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/Voice-Of-The-Voiceless-1856112701384811/

Discord: https://discord.gg/BHQcqx

The Spirits Of Vengence Rise To Defend The Aggrieved

Deep within the darkness, a light sparks. The ghost has revived a Guardian, but this is a special one. Born in the flames of the fall of Earth's last city, The Spirits Of Vengence. The Guardians, unique by nature, loyal beyond death. The grave does not rob you, your bond is of fire, and your fury is unmatched.

Defend your clan, avenge the fallen city, destroy your enemies. The voices of the weak have been silenced but, they have not fallen on deaf ears. The echo's of the past are faint, but these Guardians will no longer let the voiceless be silent. Unleash your collective wrath Guardian. The Voice of the Voiceless has come for the pretenders and they will know fear.

someday

Oct 25, 2017
Sons of Mithras have updated clan banner for Season 2

unknown.png

We still have ~10 spots open if anyone interested in joining.

Majority PS4 and a few PC players.
Majority EU players but also have active NA players and AU player.

Hi, I just sent a request to join. I always played on PS4 and was with the Protatoes but switched to PC. Feel like I should leave that clan and wanted to find one for PC players. I'm west coast US, and frankly am still trying to get used to mouse/keyboard play.

Ruthless

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Hi, I just sent a request to join. I always played on PS4 and was with the Protatoes but switched to PC. Feel like I should leave that clan and wanted to find one for PC players. I'm west coast US, and frankly am still trying to get used to mouse/keyboard play.

If you're on PC I would recommend joining a PC clan, we are mostly PS4.

You're welcome regardless.

someday

Oct 25, 2017
There are 3 PC clans.

f0b0d59a7b.jpg

DestinyERA PC || US [Full - Capping 98/97]
Destiny Reset ERA PC | US [Full]
(formally DestinyERA PC || US 2. We lost contact with the owner and so it changed when GAF went boom)
DestinyERA PC || EU [Almost Full]

It looks like US 1 & 2 are both full. Does someone want to make US 3? If so PM me.
Hi, I just sent a request to join the first clan. There were 4 openings. I'm in the US. Thanks and let me know if you need anything else to join. I'm Erica with some numbers after it on battlenet.

Hedonism Bot

Oct 27, 2017
There are 3 PC clans.

f0b0d59a7b.jpg

DestinyERA PC || US [Full - Capping 98/97]
Destiny Reset ERA PC | US [Full]
(formally DestinyERA PC || US 2. We lost contact with the owner and so it changed when GAF went boom)
DestinyERA PC || EU [Almost Full]

It looks like US 1 & 2 are both full. Does someone want to make US 3? If so PM me.

Name says it all. We're a clan for Destiny 2 PC players in the European region. Feel free to join up whether you're new or a long-time Destiny player. I don't really run a tight ship with respect to competitiveness or activity, so if you're really into that kinda thing perhaps you'd be better off with another crew. As long as you're respectful towards the other members, anyone's welcome though!

edit: Since we're getting close to capacity, I'd really appreciate if you could include your Bnet in your post here or in a PM.

It looks like there is one space left in the EU clan at the moment, it would be awesome if I could get an invite to join in? Don't really have anyone to play with on PC and would love a consistently active clan to be a part of.

My profile is here: https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/4772251/SebWoofer It says I'm in a clan on PS4 but I'm not in one on PC.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
It looks like there is one space left in the EU clan at the moment, it would be awesome if I could get an invite to join in? Don't really have anyone to play with on PC and would love a consistently active clan to be a part of.

My profile is here: https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/4772251/SebWoofer It says I'm in a clan on PS4 but I'm not in one on PC.

Gotcha. Seems like we've had one fella move on.

We've got a lot of users who (understandably perhaps) haven't been back on for nearly a month. I think that in a week or two I might send around a few DMs to gauge who is still interested in sticking around and then opening some spots up for new folks to make sure the clan's as full as it can be with people who are actively playing.

Any alternative suggestions are welcome, of course. It's great that we have a second clan, because EU (1) is constantly at 99/100 and it would be in everyone's interests to ensure players in either can easily get together for group activity and achieve milestones. Shivers, perhaps some coordinated approach would be a good idea.

Last edited:

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
That is brilliant. I'm in, thank you! Is there a discord for members as well by any chance?

Yup. I'll re-post it in the clan chat in a sec. Also, head over to the Destiny 2 (CoO) OT and check how to join the broader DestinyERA discord chat (the one that includes PS4, Xbox, and PC players). Basically, message one of the mods of the Discord. It's super active and might be helpful in finding others when the EU clan doesn't have anyone on.

Hedonism Bot

Oct 27, 2017
Yup. I'll re-post it in the clan chat in a sec. Also, head over to the Destiny 2 (CoO) OT and check how to join the broader DestinyERA discord chat (the one that includes PS4, Xbox, and PC players). Basically, message one of the mods of the Discord. It's super active and might be helpful in finding others when the EU clan doesn't have anyone on.

Thanks for replying so quickly and being so helpful, I'll do just that. Much appreciated daxy

rNilla

Oct 25, 2017
Sent a request to Destiny Reset ERA PC | US (Blizz name is ROGA) but not sure if 94/100 is full. Need a clan for my newly minted PC alts.

eek

Oct 26, 2017
Are there any US clans I can join with open spots still for PC? EEK#1673

Zereta

Oct 26, 2017
Any clans still open on PS4? I'm pretty casual, in it for the funs player who loves doing all the different activities and stuff :) My Giant Bomb clan is pretty dead and I've been spending more time with the ERA community anyway, thought I'd try switching to a ERA-based class :)

Ruthless

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I've just applied. I'm on PS4 NA, but am often on during other side of the world active hours lol.

PSN is Helmster

Approved, and welcome.

You'll have to manually accept it

The clan applicant is already a member of a different clan. Their application to this clan has been converted to a pending invitation, they must accept the invitation before the user will be a member of your clan.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
I noticed that the Destiny ERA PC Clan had 4 open spots, so I applied. Is that okay? I'm Ketto#1122.

edit: huh, now it only has 2 open spots. Maybe not.

Stratn

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone up for trials? I have 3 and looking for one more hit me up on psn = stratn99

Must have a lens! Hahaha brings back the ghorn days

Ruthless

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

Guv_Bubbs

Oct 25, 2017
NZ

wyndhamprice

Oct 27, 2017
I have also sent a request to join Destiny Resetera PC | US2 as WyndhamPrice. Little late to the party on Destiny 2 but I just grabbed the game on sale for PC over Thanksgiving and got the first xpac today.

JinxMonsoon

Oct 31, 2017
Hey! I'm quite new to both Reset Era and Destiny 2. I'm playing it a lot with my brother and we've decided to create a more casual/endgame in the abundance of more serious and hardcore-oriented of clans. Below is the link and a short description. ^ ^

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2958712
We are a newly created clan looking for cool, laid-back and kind people to experience Destiny 2 to the fullest with! We're more casual than anything and we will happily welcome any cool new peeps. We want players who really like the game and want to finish all it's challenges but are not overtly serious about and prefer to have fun rather than stress about the outcome of our trials and tribulations.

We are LGBT+ friendly and will not tolerate any signs of bullying, toxic behaviour or bigotry - that's our only requirement! I think it's quite easy to meet. ^__^

We're playing on PCs/EU servers. We have our own Discord, of course. :)

trash boat

Nov 9, 2017
TX
Hello everyone, my friend would like to join DestinyERA PC US3

Craelous#1565

He has already applied for the clan. Hopefully you can accommodate him as this would reunite us three friends as two of us are already members of Destiny ERA PC US3. We are ClarkBaxter#1675 and Khross#6422/

Thanks!

Nightz

Oct 25, 2017
Hello everyone, my friend would like to join DestinyERA PC US3

Craelous#1565

He has already applied for the clan. Hopefully you can accommodate him as this would reunite us three friends as two of us are already members of Destiny ERA PC US3. We are ClarkBaxter#1675 and Khross#6422/

Thanks!
Already accepted his request. He just needs to leave his old clan.

Deleted member 21

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Hey guys,

this thread will be closed per request from Bronx himself. He has this message for the community:

Hi all,

Sincere apologies for my lack of activity in this thread. As I'd mentioned before unforseen health issues have struck me down a bit and it's hard enough to find time to get into the game let-alone keep up this thread as it should be. For this reason I'm passing the torch to a fellow clan member & friend: @Kyuuji . For those in Vex Resurrection this should allow me to focus more on the clan moving forward, and allow this thread to be a means for people to find ways into clans that mean a lot to them, and to find friendships that will hopefully last the length of the game and beyond.

He'll be making a thread at some point tomorrow that can be kept updated and foster the community as was originally intended. So moving forward all Destiny 2 clan-related inquiries should go to him.

All the best, and eyes up Guardians,

- The ๖ۜBronx

I'm sure Kyuuji will do a great job and the new thread should be up soon. Please be patient!

Status
Not open for further replies.