• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FirewalkR

Oct 27, 2017
London
Just sent a request to join! (PSN: CrocRox)

Welcome, you are the 20th member! :D

About this ResetEra clan on PS4, as you can see we still have a LOT of space to fill. In my timezone (UK) there's usually very few people playing during the evening, I'm not sure about the rest of the day. So anyway, new members are welcome!

Barrow Roll

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, now that Clan Rosters are in game and working, it appears as though we have a lot of members who haven't even logged into the PC version of the game. Our founder GuvBubbs is away currently, but I'll be talking to him soon about possibly setting a deadline for inactive players so that we can get some people in Clan that are actually playing the game.

DestinyERA PC || US

I think if we can get all of the groups together and look at active roster, we may be able to consolidate substantially. Don't wanna leave anyone out in the cold, but I would much prefer an active 100 vs 30 active and 70 placeholders.
Hey Forrest, any update on this? I'm already in Era PC 2, but we could have a consolidated single clan of active players I think that would be much better for the community.

forrest

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Hey Forrest, any update on this? I'm already in Era PC 2, but we could have a consolidated single clan of active players I think that would be much better for the community.

Still no update unfortunately and I haven't seen GuvBubbs online or even active in our Clan chat. Additionally, I was wrong that you can tell if someone has or hasn't logged in, but I do still believe we don't have anywhere near an active 97 people playing this game. I mean there is just no way. It's a bummer too as I know there has been multiple times where US 1, 2 or 3 might raid together, yet no one gets the raid clan engram :(

lostsupper

Oct 25, 2017
Still no update unfortunately and I haven't seen GuvBubbs online or even active in our Clan chat. Additionally, I was wrong that you can tell if someone has or hasn't logged in, but I do still believe we don't have anywhere near an active 97 people playing this game. I mean there is just no way. It's a bummer too as I know there has been multiple times where US 1, 2 or 3 might raid together, yet no one gets the raid clan engram :(

I feel like we should get together and figure this out. My first thought is to make a new meta-clan to which we would invite known active players from 1, 2, and 3. I'm going to start PM'ing everyone in US 3 to find out who is actually playing and who's just reserving a spot.

Moon Parade

Oct 25, 2017
I've been waiting to join a ResetEra clan for PS4 but none seem to be popping up so here we go:
  • Clan Name: ResetEra [ERA]
  • Timezone: Worldwide
  • Platform(s): PS4
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=2816580

Hey, everybody!

I got directed here from the main Destiny 2 thread.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to team up with me for Nightfall? I've only just gotten access to it, so that'll give you an idea of where I am with the whole Destiny experience (Power Level is 270).

PSN ID: MyLoveIsAStapler

I'm already in a clan, but the drastic time-zone differences (UK-Japan) is starting to make me think I should seek help elsewhere. I've requested to join.

Kraterios

Oct 27, 2017
Belgium
Hey guys. So, it was brought to my attention earlier that the owner of the ResetEra Clan (PS4) resigned and I was made admin of the group. All invites have been approved and if anyone is looking to join; we are opened!!!!

I'm currently in another clan, but I'd like to join the ERA-group (PSN Kraterios). A friend of mine wants to join too (PSN Nonaginta). Sending requests later today.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Couple of spots back open on DestinyERA PC || EU. Hit me up or quote this post (with a link to your Bungie profile) if you wanna join!

Barrow Roll

Oct 25, 2017

I feel like we should get together and figure this out. My first thought is to make a new meta-clan to which we would invite known active players from 1, 2, and 3. I'm going to start PM'ing everyone in US 3 to find out who is actually playing and who's just reserving a spot.

Yeah it only seems like 10 of us are ever online when im playing
At the risk of muddying things up even more with yet another clan, but how about a clan for people that are active in the Discord channel? I feel like there's a good chunk of people that are active and regularly playing with each other using the PC LFG channel, but we're spread across different clans so like Forrest said, no raid clan engram. It's not like anybody ever uses the clan roster to match-up with people anyways since there's no in-game clan chat.

TornadoValley

Oct 27, 2017
Send a request for PC US 3 clan. Mazillion#1781.

I can only play after work 6pm+ EST on weekdays. I don't know how good I am (new to destiny) but definitely above average judging by my results in competitive

Hot Pocket

Oct 28, 2017
Los Angeles
Hey, everybody!

I got directed here from the main Destiny 2 thread.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to team up with me for Nightfall? I've only just gotten access to it, so that'll give you an idea of where I am with the whole Destiny experience (Power Level is 270).

PSN ID: MyLoveIsAStapler

I'm already in a clan, but the drastic time-zone differences (UK-Japan) is starting to make me think I should seek help elsewhere. I've requested to join.

I'm always down to do some Nightfalls! Send me a fireteam invite (toddilla) if you ever see me on!

durrrklin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Best Coast
I came to ask if there was a way to communicate with clan members in game but reading through some of these posts it seems like there isn't.

Is Discord the only option in getting to chat with clan mates?

Repgnar

Nov 4, 2017
Sent a request to US 3 as Repgnar#1774. Hoping to get a decently active experience compared to the first guild I was in.

Jives

Nov 1, 2017
Sent a request to PC US 3 from Jives#11506. Gotta squeeze into those last few slots.

Pretty much available all week after 4:30pm est

lostsupper

Oct 25, 2017
As Nightz mentioned, US PC3 is almost full. I'm going to start manually logging active players this week. If the admins of PC1 and PC2 could do the same I'm sure we could consolidate these three clans considerably.

hiryu64

Oct 27, 2017
I'd like to join a clan, but since US PC 3 is about to fill up (and there's talk of consolidating the clans), I'll just put my name here and stand by. Bnet hiryu64#1314

Status
Not open for further replies.