• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
pngbxkp.png

Expected to be announced tomorrow in TWAB (This Week At Bungie) with a reveal stream next week.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/9x9wtt/original_post_was_deleted_but_here_is_black/

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
Any idea what this could be? And is this the first event that will give an added benefit to annual pass members?

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. That really crept up. I haven't even finished the Forsaken story stuff yet.

Not sure what I wanna do. My friends have dropped off the PS4 version so making the jump to PC, where I mainly played until forsaken, would be nice. But I did just get a 4K tv and my RX580 won't do 60/4K very well plus I'd have to level up from 350 to 500+ again. Ugh. Just let us carry characters between platforms already.

Null Moon

Oct 27, 2017
Dope. Now if only they would allow me to buy the damn Expansion Pass on Xbox live. Currently "unavailable" outside of purchasing the bundled options.

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, the leaks around it sound promising, plus it's great to see the Vicarious logo.