• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
I assume the wording of Steam implies they're gonna add Forsaken Complete Collection when Shadowkeep launches

Oracle

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
What does this mean? I have forsaken on pc.

I'm so confused with what is segregated now.

For 24.99 upgrade price am I now up to date with the new dlc ? Is it out now ?

And is it cross play on all 3 platforms ? Or do I need to buy it on xbox, PC, and ps4 to play across all 3? Or does my bungie account allow access to destiny on ant console ?

Confused.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
So wait what about the digital deluxe edition? Should I cancel my pre-order since I already get the second annual pass now?

Oct 28, 2017
So wait what about the digital deluxe edition? Should I cancel my pre-order since I already get the second annual pass now?

The second pass (Shadowkeep future seasons) isn't free here. Complete Collection is just everything that isn't Shadowkeep + future season passes.

The Year 2 pass is the Annual Pass (Drifter, Black Armory, Opulence).

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
...ouch. for what I paid in July I probably could of gotten this + shadow keep for maybe $20 more. I'm always gonna be bitter with this series arnt I

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
What does this mean? I have forsaken on pc.

I'm so confused with what is segregated now.

For 24.99 upgrade price am I now up to date with the new dlc ? Is it out now ?

And is it cross play on all 3 platforms ? Or do I need to buy it on xbox, PC, and ps4 to play across all 3? Or does my bungie account allow access to destiny on ant console ?

Confused.

All Year 1 and Year 2 content is $25. So that's Year 1, which is Vanilla, Curse of Osiris and Warmind, plus Year 2, which is Forsaken, Black Armory, Season of the Drifter and Season of Opulence for $25.

There is no cross play or cross buy. Cross save, yes.

This does not include Shadowkeep or any other Year 3 content.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Still time to go back. you will never anyway.
I'm going to wait and see with D3. Maybe they'll course correct by then and the game will be a must-have for loot shooter fans next gen, who knows.
"I don't like the game so I gotta post in every destiny thread to persuade others"
"I like the game so I have to make every single thread for it and persuade others"

C'mon son, same thing.

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
Nice, i got Destiny 2 for free on plus, then i got forsaken for 9 bucks. Now that year 2 expansion gon be free.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to wait and see with D3. Maybe they'll course correct by then and the game will be a must-have for loot shooter fans next gen, who knows.

"I like the game so I have to make every single thread for it and persuade others"

C'mon son, same thing.
But you will continue to shit post in every destiny thread. Wouldn't it be better to ignore it?

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, the game has already been removed from the Battlenet store?

They disabled all Destiny purchases yesterday, guessing it was part of the original timeline when Shadowkeep was supposed to launch and move to steam on the 17th. Pretty shitty for PC players who might want to get into D2 now.

OP
OP
Strakt

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017

C'mon son, same thing.

It's not the same thing though? I understand tho... negative people make negative posts

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I bought season 2 annual pass a month or two ago when it was on sale for $15 and barely played it. Oh well.

Oracle

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
All Year 1 and Year 2 content is $25. So that's Vanilla, Curse of Osiris, Warmind, Forsaken, Black Armory, Season of the Drifter and Season of Opulence for $25.

There is no cross play or cross buy. Cross save, yes.
Thanks for that.

What do I need to spend if I just have forsaken and want to be up to date with the new dlc? And does it work across all 3 platforms for one price?

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO my friend literally JUST bought the annual pass yesterday. Im gonna try and shield this info from him cause hes gonna be pissed.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
lol what is wrong with you dude. Make another thread instead of shitting up every gaming side news thread about this game. Actually don't because you're not genuine, you're just a troll at this point.
And what of the issues brought up in the link I posted? Fake news? What about all the thousands of people who upvoted, commented, and gilded the post? Trolls as well?

Like it or not, this thread is aimed at people who are looking to return, and I view it only fair to inform them of all the facts, not just the sunshine and roses... even if I do catch hate for it.

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Borderlands 3 got them shaking in their boots. This is appealing though and I was interested in getting back into D2.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Lol goddammit I bought it when it was on sale for 50 on Battle.net last month.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Destiny 2 is getting very confusing between Forsaken, Shadowkeep, season passes, xpacs, not to mention the matrix of platforms. They really need to drop everything down to just two things: Destiny 2, season passes. f2p D2, if you like it enough just buy the current season pass.

All this forsaken/shadowkeep stuff is super confusing, I assume at some point this year the base D2 will just roll forsaken into it but its weird they won't do it right now.

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
What's Battle.net's refund policy? I just bought this a few days ago on Battle.net for $39.99, and if $24.99 is indeed the new price as Strakt suggests I might as well buy it on Steam for $24.99 on October 1st.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Dammit I just bought the Annual Pass like two weeks ago.

But I will jump on that discounted Forsaken bundle on Steam when it hits so I can go crossplay to PC.