Destiny 2: Forsaken |OT2| How's your sister?

Feb 13, 2018
I'm not very good at Crucible, but come on, do I really have to LFG even for quickplay? I just want my Redrix.

I think there is one kinetic pulse rifle called blast furnace.

My favorite was arc, then void, then solar.
Oh yeah, my bad, there's a bow and a pulse rifle. Let's hope the pulse is part of next weeks forge.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not very good at Crucible, but come on, do I really have to LFG even for quickplay? I just want my Redrix.

Oh yeah, my bad, there's a bow and a pulse rifle. Let's hope the pulse is part of next weeks forge.
Play rumble and get third place, it counts as a win. Or you can wait till Iron Banner rolls in, thats when double/triple valor is in effect.

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Really? It's easily my favourite invader/invading Gambit weapon. Why didn't you like it?
Only used for one match so I have limited experience with it but I was out of ammo before I knew it and aside from the heavy attack I don’t really see a lot of utility with it. I guess the homing heavy attack would work well against invaders. Perhaps I just need to use it more.

Just got a raid fusion that disorients enemies when I destroy their shields, while also increasing kinetic damage when their shield is destroyed. Bruvs, I have found me an EMP.
i´ve got the Forge energy automatic rifle with those perks, it shreds shielded enemies

Game decided to drop Shards of Galanor for me yesterday.

This is fun.
finally got those too, was a reward from a heroic adventure daily .-)

Oct 25, 2017
Only used for one match so I have limited experience with it but I was out of ammo before I knew it and aside from the heavy attack I don’t really see a lot of utility with it. I guess the homing heavy attack would work well against invaders. Perhaps I just need to use it more.
Oh yeah. Oh yeahhhh.

With a single sword scavenger perk you can get something like 20 ammo from the heavy box, which is like 7 heavy swings.

Oct 27, 2017
Cleared the new raid on all characters. Fun raid, quick and easy too. No shotgun sparrow or anarchy for me unfortunately. Next week though
Same here I did gett the curated shotgun and another plus the curated fusion, but I am confident it will take me more than a month to get the sparrow and the anarchy though. Still no 1kv after 30 clears of LW. I had a friend get both the anarchy and the sparrow on his first run though, all though that makes him not my friend any more.

Oct 27, 2017
Also one group tried the "cheese" and holy shit is it terrible, please leave a group if they even consider bringing this up as a strategy. The boss dies so quick if you do it "Correctly" using CAP and pulse synergy.