• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Destiny 2: Forsaken |OT2| How's your sister?

Nov 20, 2017
Is this shotgun a keeper for PVP? Good Bone Structure with Fullbore (+range) Accurized Rounds (more +range) Opening Shot (+range and accuracy on opening shot) and Threat Detector (increased handling, stability and reload speed when in close proximity to enemies). Also has Range Masterwork option.

I think you guys are going to like Burden when you get it. But..how do I say this. It’s not Whisper. It’s not going to change how you feel about snipers in PvP. If you aren’t accurate with them now, you’re not going to find yourself racking up kills because you unlocked this one. It feels good and its recoil is similar to DARCI (a good thing) and the low flinch will help you clutch out a kill here and there, but you will generally miss the same shots you miss with any other sniper rifle. It also has a fairly long zoom making it a little hard to work with on smaller maps. It’s great that we have an option that feels this good in the Primary slot, but don’t expect to go from hating snipers to loving them or some such.

Is this shotgun a keeper for PVP? Good Bone Structure with Fullbore (+range) Accurized Rounds (more +range) Opening Shot (+range and accuracy on opening shot) and Threat Detector (increased handling, stability and reload speed when in close proximity to enemies). Also has Range Masterwork option.
Absolutely. But the question is do you like slug shotguns? That one has fantastic range. It won’t feel as good or kill from as far as Chaperone, but it shouldn’t be too far off either. It’s not common in PvP because it competes in the slot with a variety of easier to use shotguns, fusions, Luna’s, NF, and so on...but that doesn’t mean it won’t get the job done if you want to run a slug shotgun in your energy slot. Like all slug shotguns, they are feast or famine.

I’d suggest keeping it and spending some time with it in PVP. If it’s not a weapon type you enjoy, no reason to keep it. If you do like slug shotguns, that’s just about as good a legendary one as you can get. Note: it is useless in PvE. If you aren’t into crucible toss it if your inventory space is tight or something. Should be particularly good with Way of The Wraith + something like Ace of Spades in the kinetic slot.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2017
Absolutely. But the question is do you like slug shotguns? That one has fantastic range. It won’t feel as good or kill from as far as Chaperone, but it shouldn’t be too far off either. It’s not common in PvP because it competes in the slot with a variety of easier to use shotguns, fusions, Luna’s, NF, and so on...but that doesn’t mean it won’t get the job done if you want to run a slug shotgun in your energy slot. Like all slug shotguns, they are feast or famine.

I’d suggest keeping it and spending some time with it in PVP. If it’s not a weapon type you enjoy, no reason to keep it. If you do like slug shotguns, that’s just about as good a legendary one as you can get. Note: it is useless in PvE. If you aren’t into crucible toss it if your inventory space is tight or something. Should be particularly good with Way of The Wraith + something like Ace of Spades in the kinetic slot.
Thanks for the reply. That is kind of what I was thinking. I used to have a Y1 GBS that I remember enjoying but it has been a while since I have used one in Crucible. Once I get over my Fighting Lion fetish I'll give it a try.

Oct 30, 2017
Oct 30, 2017
Bungie loves to take Fusion rifles and cross them with other weapon types. For example, Vex was an auto, Queenbreaker Bow a sniper, Sleeper also a sniper, and now we have a grenade launcher. I'm just waiting for a pair of gauntlets to be classified as a Fusion rifle.

So about that new exotic fusion...

Top Tree Dawn Blade :)

Just so everyone is aware, I watched Gigz play with this on his stream last night and he missed just as many shots as he hit in this highlight reel. It’s extremely easy to dodge this by moving laterally or jumping. Think Mountaintop levels of efficiency with slight homing.
true, the projectile is relatively slow.

Mobile Guardians on the move are difficult to hit, most that get hit are the ones who are engaged shooting.

I always wonder how people play these games where their opponents basically line up, stand still and don’t fire back.
Like Buttchin-n-buttholes said, I was watching Gigz last night and honestly, the stretches he would go on kill streaks like this highlight reel were very much spread out. He was dying super consistently even with it equipped, and was missing tons of shots with it.

Nov 7, 2017
jotunn looks awful, grenade launchers are already out of control in crucible. this will probably just make it worse.

i noticed shotgun apes love grenade launchers. it's basically just a shotgun with more range. they jump around and ape it just like a shotgun.

I definitely think Bungie needs to do something about that rare bounty requirement. If you're not lucky then you're potentially gated for 3 weeks to get the Izanagi's Burden as the Shattered Throne step comes after having to turn in a rare bounty. Bungie should've never tied an RNG bounty and a timed activity behind this quest. I saved a rare bounty I had, but I know not everybody did that.
working as intended, this is "Padding: The Game"

jotunn looks awful, grenade launchers are already out of control in crucible. this will probably just make it worse.

i noticed shotgun apes love grenade launchers. it's basically just a shotgun with more range. they jump around and ape it just like a shotgun.
I disagree, Lunas Howl made the Crucible aweful,
Jotunn brings the fun,

Lunas Howl, Dust Rock Blues deserve to get Jotun burned in the chest

Oct 26, 2017
The Grid
Need that Jotunn, want to give it to my titan with the one eyed mask and just get hate mail after hate mail. A pay to win gun and overpowered mask is just a recipe for the little pleasures in life, ruining peoples crucible games as mine have been ruined so much I am dedicating crucible life to being the fun police.

Oct 25, 2017
Need that Jotunn, want to give it to my titan with the one eyed mask and just get hate mail after hate mail. A pay to win gun and overpowered mask is just a recipe for the little pleasures in life, ruining peoples crucible games as mine have been ruined so much I am dedicating crucible life to being the fun police.
Wonder if it can one shot supers with vengeance active.

Guys is there any list where I can see all weapons on specific forges?
Once you unlock Bergusia the previous forges become irrelevant.

Bergusia can forge any weapon frame, has chance to drop Jotunn exotic and curated guns from powerful frame completions.

As for the frames:

Volundr - Auto Rifle, LMG, Sword (Sword requires Izanami unlock though).
Gofannon - Sniper, Hand Cannon
Izanagi - Pulse Rifle, Combat Bow
Bergusia - Any weapon + chance of bonus curated drop from powerful frame.

Oct 27, 2017

What weapons would you prefer people use, oh writer of long-winded posts, shark97.

Once you unlock Bergusia the previous forges become irrelevant.

Bergusia can forge any weapon frame, has chance to drop Jotunn exotic and curated guns from powerful frame completions.

As for the frames:

Volundr - Auto Rifle, LMG, Sword (Sword requires Izanami unlock though).
Gofannon - Sniper, Hand Cannon
Izanagi - Pulse Rifle, Combat Bow
Bergusia - Any weapon + chance of bonus curated drop from powerful frame.
Uhhh that's great. Thanks mate

Oct 27, 2017
After having watched TV and CoolGuy's videos on the Erentil, I decided to give the one I'd been sitting on for awhile a shot. It rolled with Torch Scope, Projection Fuse, Firmly Planted, Quickdraw, and a Stability MW.

Talk about a game changer. I enjoy mindlessly rushing around and dealing out indiscriminate death with my Mindbender's Ambition as much as the next guy, but I don't think I've had this much fun in the Crucible than I've had vooping fools. Edging that badboy before somebody comes around the corner to get vaporized like they were in an OG Star Trek film does NOT get old. My kills have gone up as well, making for some very lopsided postgame KDR stats. I can even attribute that to having a loadout I wasn't even aware of that was fully geared towards slaying with the thing.

So yeah, a toast to the Erentil FR4.
They need to return to the Rise if Iron formula where everyone was happy.

Get rewarded for just playing, lots of stuff to do, and a Raid for the hardcore
I think I can safely say now that WotM was my favorite Raid in the game. Spinning to win was just too much fun.

Oct 25, 2017
USA
They need to return to the Rise if Iron formula where everyone was happy.

Get rewarded for just playing, lots of stuff to do, and a Raid for the hardcore
Isn’t this expected anyway? Another major expansion in September seems like an obvious move if destiny 3 is a 2020 title. Also fits with the currently outlined story beats where the Dreadnaught is supposed to be visited next.