• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Got The Last Word.

Man that last step can be fucking annoying if you don't know so luckily the trick was mentioned to me and it was more being not garbage when shooting.

Also that mission itself was buggy, where my pointer stopped working in one instance, then another an invivble wall blocked me from the next section because i apparently took too long to pass through (LOL)

So first Last Wish run today for me and a buddy. First chest he opens is one thousand voices. Everyone cussed him out. I open one and get it too.

Lol.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Congrats on being the most hated :P

Deleted member 50374

alt account
Banned
Dec 4, 2018
After 30 hours (started the 27th) got to 47/485~, and I still have lots to do lol

I don't even know most of the stuff I read here but I'll be following I guess

Kadey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
The fact we were wrecking teams with lunas means it's no longer a problematic weapon. A vast amount of people have it now.

They need to bring back rift. Need a mode that isnt all about kills.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
The fact we were wrecking teams with lunas means it's no longer a problematic weapon. A vast amount of people have it now.

They need to bring back rift. Need a mode that isnt all about kills.

Just played a match with a team that only bother to capture the very first flag and just ran around killing the rest of the round until Shaxx called it.

A
It was gross.... this game really needs sbmm and a singles queue

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
image0.png

giphy.gif
you have to wonder why they took it away at all.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Spent fifteen matches of Crucible and only landed two precision kills with hand cannons.

I'm unlocking Ace of Spades by 2022 at this rate, why am I doing this to myself.

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
Honestly, the whole thing. You need 350 HC kills with 200 being precision kills in comp plus the fabled stuff and rumble games.

It's like they made my worst nightmare, I'm not a PvP dude at all but even if I was I'd think this was excessive.

Not going to even attempt it so whatever, just thought it was nuts.
It is for PvP dudes, if PvP is not your thing, you don't need it.

Dec 2, 2017
Spent fifteen matches of Crucible and only landed two precision kills with hand cannons.

I'm unlocking Ace of Spades by 2022 at this rate, why am I doing this to myself.
Get the Trust hand cannon from Gambit, it's the easiest to do it with. Aim for the top of the head rather than the middle, this tends to be the best way to avoid body shots until you have better aim.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Forgive the stupid question. Can I unlock the inzugumami forge without unlocking the second one first?

My goal is to get the Blast Funice, that's all I really want, I know it's not available this week, but I want to unlock the forge for maybe next week.

I unlocked the first one no problem.

Oct 27, 2017
Bought the game at launch and just didn't have time for it. I beat the main campaign but that was about it.

Picked up the dlc since it was on sale and I'm having a good time going through it. Just trying to hurry up and finish so I can get to the real stuff. Excited to hop back in with everybody.

Fushichou187

Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
Forgive the stupid question. Can I unlock the inzugumami forge without unlocking the second one first?

My goal is to get the Blast Funice, that's all I really want, I know it's not available this week, but I want to unlock the forge for maybe next week.

I unlocked the first one no problem.

Forges are unlocked in a specific order I thought? Could be wrong however! Izanami would be third.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Get the Trust hand cannon from Gambit, it's the easiest to do it with. Aim for the top of the head rather than the middle, this tends to be the best way to avoid body shots until you have better aim.
I feel like Trust doesn't do damage at all so I had to return to Better Devils instead. :/ Only three more kills to go.

Also, The Temptation quest was at 65% at some point and it went back all the way to 0% because I go like 2/15 in every crucible match, I'm just that awful, hahaha.

Fushichou187

Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
FINALLY got that third Gambit reset. Now to finish the Malfeasance quest.

Can someone confirm this before I waste a lot of time?

Well you can find out easy enough by going to Nessus and start slaughtering Vex. If you can begin the Iza forge quest then a Vex will drop an item (Vex Transponder) which will kick off the quest. Start at Artifacts Edge since Vex keep respawning there quickly.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
FINALLY got that third Gambit reset. Now to finish the Malfeasance quest.

Well you can find out easy enough by going to Nessus and start slaughtering Vex. If you can begin the Iza forge quest then a Vex will drop an item (Vex Transponder) which will kick off the quest. Start at Artifacts Edge since Vex keep respawning there quickly.
Will do

Dec 2, 2017
I feel like Trust doesn't do damage at all so I had to return to Better Devils instead. :/ Only three more kills to go.

Also, The Temptation quest was at 65% at some point and it went back all the way to 0% because I go like 2/15 in every crucible match, I'm just that awful, hahaha.
Hand cannons are classed into different archetypes based on the number of rounds per minute they fire. Right now, the 180 rpm archetype which Trust is in is dominant, at least on consoles. You may need 4-5 shots to get your kill, but they'll come out quickly & steadily. Trust also seems to have a really big hit box.

If you're on PC it's a different story, not sure what people are starting off with there before they get Ace.

Kadey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
So Gladd got banned from Anthem for finding some loot exploit. So imagine if all of us got banned from D from the loot caves, exotic exploit and all that other stuff. I mean if you want one of the most high profile players not playing your game anymore that's on you.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
I hope they fix perks on weapon specific Exotic Armor need a fix.

It's stupid that Xur sells Peacekeepers with Hand Cannon Dexterity and Scout Rifle Scavenger

TyrantII

Oct 25, 2017
Boston

38 clears, later...

Now time for Petras Run.

So Gladd got banned from Anthem for finding some loot exploit. So imagine if all of us got banned from D from the loot caves, exotic exploit and all that other stuff. I mean if you want one of the most high profile players not playing your game anymore that's on you.

Anthem is turning into quite the dumpster fire. Oh EA ...

Cooking

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any good, quick resource for keeping up with what is best to do in this game?

I play this game a lot at once and every time I take a break for a few months I feel like I have no clue what's going on. That info graphic for power leveling after forsaken came out was really helpful - any updated version of that now? I have a 592 titan and 572 hunter and have the annual pass, haven't played regularly since November

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
When you try to get a refund for Anthem because you haven't played it at all since release but can't because the 10 hour trial counts as playing it.

3uI.gif

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Is there any good, quick resource for keeping up with what is best to do in this game?

I play this game a lot at once and every time I take a break for a few months I feel like I have no clue what's going on. That info graphic for power leveling after forsaken came out was really helpful - any updated version of that now? I have a 592 titan and 572 hunter and have the annual pass, haven't played regularly since November

Focus on your weekly milestones and go through all your Dreaming City content, including the Last Wish Raid and start working on unlocking thd forges snd making some extrz weapons (hammerhead and Blast furnace.) Once you get to 640, run the Scourge raid

Last edited:

Kadey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
We pulled the greatest win out of our asses. The defeat sign already came up but somehow we got a kill right before it did so we ended up winning despite.

Break for a while then supremacy train.

JaegerDeus

Banned
Jan 25, 2018
Are there any tracking sites that list the percentage of the Destiny playerbase that has unlocked each of the Seals/Titles?

Cause I feel like every other player has Dregden and Wayfarer, a decent amount have Cursebreaker and Rivensbane, and almost nobody has Chronicler and Unbroken.

I did see a Blacksmith title the other day. Actually didn't even notice it existed. Looked at the prereqs, saw a flawless SotP run and was like 'haha, nope'

Dec 2, 2017
Are there any tracking sites that list the percentage of the Destiny playerbase that has unlocked each of the Seals/Titles?

Cause I feel like every other player has Dregden and Wayfarer, a decent amount have Cursebreaker and Rivensbane, and almost nobody has Chronicler and Unbroken.

I did see a Blacksmith title the other day. Actually didn't even notice it existed. Looked at the prereqs, saw a flawless SotP run and was like 'haha, nope'

Chronicler isn't possible yet. Unbroken is only possible if you went legend during Warmind, but expect to see more in the coming weeks as the three season triumph becomes possible for people who started chasing it when the title came out.

I heard a % on a podcast the other day, the number of players with titles is pretty low, like 1-3%. They might seem more common because the type of person to get one is more likely to be the type of person still playing in February. Dredgen is the most common. Rivensbanes and Blacksmiths are the rarest. Cursebreaker isn't incredibly difficult, but it's probably the most RNG dependent.

demi

Oct 27, 2017

You're on Xbox? Play with me. I'll show you Blacksmith :x

I'd say Dredgen and Wayfarer are the most common

Cursebreaker is NOT common, but those who have it just got lucky. That's all that title is

Rivensbane is common among raiders, but I still wouldn't classify it as common personally.

Blacksmith is easier than Rivensbane, but requires a lot more grinding. Flawless SOTP is much easier than Last Wish

Chronicler is impossible until about May - 4 more visits to Mara left I think

Unbroken is super rare and only amongst the recov / comp crowd, I've only come across one or two during my LFG escapades

No word on if Joker's Wild has a new title or not

demi

Oct 27, 2017
OMFG I just got Phoenix Protocol after a crucible match lets fucking go. All exotics acquired

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm kinda confused as to what I should be doing right now. Came back to game last week after not playing since launched. Busted through CoO, Warmind, and Forsaken campaigns. Not there are so many different endgame activities and quests and stuff that released with each season that I don't know what is going on. In D1 it was much easier to come back after time and see what the "expected" modes were. Now, I just have no idea. There are multiple raids I guess, but other shit too just on the map? What?

ALSO, PC question -- other shooters understand that if I flick my scroll wheel down and it goes several clicks, I obviously just want to cycle to the next weapon. Destiny 2 doesn't know what's going on and will sometimes cycle through all 3 so I'm back to my same weapon, or 2 so I'm at the power weapon (which shouldn't even be reachable via scroll wheel, wtf).

How do I fix this? I remember being dumfounded by this at launch. Surely there's a way to make it work like every other shooter ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.