• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
Just knocked out the data memories on Mars, and got the exotic sword + sparrow involved. That was kinda comfy grinding out with a podcast in the background.

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017
I played for 5 hours straight, no Exotic Drops lol

hey, what are they going to do about the Factions?

if they have that Halloween Festival going for 2 weeks but not involve the Faction Vendors, then you know Bungie ar stupid

If Factions aren't resolved by December, I quit Destiny

I want Future War Cult gear

Factions are on hiatus until next season.

The Heape

Oct 27, 2017
This was my first one and I was so happy when I figured out that I didn't have to kill those dudes.

Also, chests and reagents now show up on the map which I'm not really into. It's not like those were hard to find and now I'm staring at the map more which I think takes away from the exploration part of it.
Are you a Hunter? I'm pretty sure one of the Hunter perks adds that to the mini map.

Dec 2, 2017
I can't seem to do the first part of the Rat King quest. I've done plenty of patrols with others in my fireteam, but it never counts. Do they have to be done in a specific place?

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Titan 565+ (can reach 570) looking for 1-2 more for 100k+ NF run, maybe a few, for a shot at Horror's.

Anyone up for it in about half an hour?

PSN in profile.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, we have 2 ready to go whenever we find a third.

Corrupted strike farm for Horror's. PS4.

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
So what happens if you shard an exotic that you've done the Masterwork on? It seems more economical to pull out a new one from collections, provided you don't have to do the Masterwork again. I'd like a better Crimson, but I'm already short af on cores.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
cf05d240a473d0d66b4e8fba52d569ed.gif

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017
Ffs hate this game sometimes. Trying to grind weapons at gambit, between all drops 5 in a row is (daily, rank up, bounty, weekly) all frigging armor drops.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sleeper catalyst on my very first prestige Spire since getting all 3 EP weapons.

Cloud 9 right now. Time to become maximum Gambit jerk.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Last night I tried to solo the Corrupted strike, couldn't make progress in the relic room at my PL (565). I tried quite a few times just for fun, and realized the first area of the strike (clearing everything including the ogre then dying and repeating) is a pretty good farm spot and it's quite fun to clear.

I tried to make progress on the strike for about an hour and a half, found 3 primes and about a half dozen purples.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
Is the mercy rule in crucible broken?

My last 4 games my team has been down by nearly 100 points and it just never triggers. The other team was using super #3/4 before ANYONE on my team got a second one.

Shit is lame.

123rl

Oct 28, 2017
Sleeper catalyst on my very first prestige Spire since getting all 3 EP weapons.

Cloud 9 right now. Time to become maximum Gambit jerk.
In my last game, I invaded and killed someone who was holding 15 motes. I used a Sleeper Stimulant. You know that asshole you find in most games, and you hate them? That was me. I'm that asshole.

But, we won the round and then the game. So I'm not sorry at all. Plus, it was deeply funny.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Tractor Cannon is now my Power Weapon of choice in Quickplay .

Funniest was shooting a Tractor Cannon blast at a Blade Barrage haha the Hunter was dumbfounded

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017
It's awesome when you got a bunch of people wanting to do blind well and no one can put in a item to start it.

subrock

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Long shot but does anyone feel like doing a raid with an absolute beginner (to raids)? I've got all evening. psn: iSubrock - 559 warlock

Status
Not open for further replies.