• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Zenobia-D intrinsically has tracking, so you can sorta get triple perks on it if you include the built in tracking. For example, a combo like: cluster bombs, auto loading holster, and tracking.
I actually have Snapshot Sights on mine instead of Auto Loading holster. It's useful as hell in everything, especially PvP. The tracking is nearly instant when I press L2 because of it.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Lulz I put on wormhusk crown (health bump on dodge), increased class ability revelry thingy, and bottom tree arc hunter (harder to kill while dodging among other things). Should be fun. Bout to dodge for days. Bottom tree arcstaff is worse with no spinny boy, but should be worth it for harder to kill on dodge/disorient melee/etc

Edit: said loadout immediately got trolled by a six stack of shinobus vow (which was my other idea). Oh well. Still seemed solid, just gotta retrain your brain that dodge is up a lot.

Last edited:

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
why don't they incorporate FWC, NM and DO in anything anymore?

they waste their time with Seasonal Armor. Why doesn't Bungie support Tower Factions anymore?

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Never mind, Shinobus+nade charge is THEEE play ladies. Literally almost no delay in having your nade up and theyre so strong, it's laughable. You just chuck em everywhere, they do half the work for you. Can chuck em halfway across the map. Everybody figured it out today. LOL@ suppressor nade Titans, how quaint, they are WEAKASS compared to Shinobu hunters, sit down destiny owned police.

Looks like hunters win again lollololol. Feels good to cheat, paying back all those bullrushing shotgun Titans and spectral blades.

I bet it's all anybody is running in comp though. Like dont even try if your whole team isn't running them I imagine.

One particularly satisfying play was on bannerfall against this sniper who got me before, he kept peeking from cover, I was on him hard with blast furnace and got like 80% of his health as we kept peek warring and he couldn't get the snipe on me, but he ducked back in time with low health, I just chucked my chase nades like 60 meters, they did the rest as I ran off. Outplayed, sir.

Last edited:

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
image.jpg

This Thread RN

matmanx1

Nov 20, 2017

they waste their time with Seasonal Armor. Why doesn't Bungie support Tower Factions anymore?
None of those weapons got brought forward to Y2, right? Not that it's a huge hassle to add a mod slot but they would need to recode all of the faction weapons to have Y2 versions. Some of that stuff is legitimately good too. Please give me Y2 Dire Promise, Bungie, k thx!

matmanx1

Nov 20, 2017
For people inquiring about pulses (and for the Luna's/NF haters)

Disclaimer: it's cammy so ymmv

Yep. I like the Nightshade (and it has a Y1 energy counterpart from Osiris - The Infinite Paths 8 that is also Lightweight and 450rpm) and Cammy's video helped me remember I had the Zavala one in my Collections tab which is a pretty good roll. Good video.

matmanx1

Nov 20, 2017
Using Infinite Paths 8 tonight as I write this in Supremacy just because I am practicing with The Chaperone in my kinetic slot. When you get the Chap right it just feels awesome and IP8 is a very good Y1 pulse in its own right. Supremacy continues to be the no BS mode on PC with no one abusing ability or grenade spam so I am really digging it.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
For people inquiring about pulses (and for the Luna's/NF haters)

Disclaimer: it's cammy so ymmv

Problem with Cammy is PC is different than console.

Anyways, Arbelest raid beast??

For me I was using Sleeper when I ran scourge at the end boss, but I'd always run out of ammo and be left primary-ing him for some portion of the damage phase. Now I could run some legendary heavy AND Arbelest....

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ

They like to abandon things and needlessly reinvent the wheel. I don't know.

After getting Arbalest within a few hours yesterday, I guess there's nothing else to do. Go back to replaying Borderlands 1/2/TPS I suppose?

I love how purposefully throwing in the Verdant Forest or speedrunning Lake of Shadows (16 or 17 essence per run) is the optimal way to get essence. Even better that doing a raid only gives you one or two essence though...Gotta love it!

It's mind boggling...

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
awww yeah, got bored of quickplay and unwilling to venture into comp this week, hit up reckoning. got in some good matchmade's (heavyweight helps) and farmed it, got the whole notorious invader set except the head which just need to finish that bounty (edit an hour later, bounty only gave me outlawed helm, oh well still great progress). Also got a night watch without explosive rounds (edit, feck, it did have explosive :( ).

Only thing lacking was a spare rations I guess.

Also been waiting for it but when I checked twitch Destiny was ahead of Division 2 in viewers, first time I've seen that yet. Once again Destiny will outstay the others (long passed anthem) although I know twitch viewers != popularity.

Last edited:

iPlod

Mar 11, 2019
Cozmo on Reddit said:
With the Revelry, we wanted to rejuvenate every activity type in Destiny with a global change to the Sandbox meta that lasted for a limited time. We knew this would be disruptive, but were willing to try the experiment because the event only lasts for a few weeks.
It's clear we overshot – instead of adding excitement and variation to the Crucible (especially in Competitive), we've instead made the experience random and frustrating.
We don't have the ability to immediately remove Tonics in Competitive via our servers. We'll continue to investigate possible changes but this experiment will have to run the duration of the Revelry before we can patch a change.
We've learned a lot from the last 2 days of Revelry. The next time we make changes that affect the overall Sandbox for a limited time, we will ensure a much better experience for the Crucible.

Sweet mother of pearl Bungie. You send an experiment out, make it so that you have no way of controlling it for the 3 week duration of Revelry, and them just shrug and say "We've learned a lot". It's 2 days in. 2 days. And people are already losing their minds over Crucible being a problem.

McArkus

Oct 25, 2017
MX
I think I love Arbalest, feels good to use, sounds great and has a very nice and clear sight. Downside is that any minor damage makes the aim jump a lot and maybe some questionable hit detection.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
awww yeah, got bored of quickplay and unwilling to venture into comp this week, hit up reckoning. got in some good matchmade's (heavyweight helps) and farmed it, got the whole notorious invader set except the head which just need to finish that bounty (edit an hour later, bounty only gave me outlawed helm, oh well still great progress). Also got a night watch without explosive rounds (edit, feck, it did have explosive :( ).

Only thing lacking was a spare rations I guess.

Also been waiting for it but when I checked twitch Destiny was ahead of Division 2 in viewers, first time I've seen that yet. Once again Destiny will outstay the others (long passed anthem) although I know twitch viewers != popularity.
Sharkie baby, twitch viewership don't mean shit.

But Destiny has always had higher ceiling than Division still a very good game mind.

matmanx1

Nov 20, 2017
Doom fang plus grenade buff is some broken stuff

Now is the time to get your Reckoning runs in btw

Wow. Just wow. Clearly someone at Bungie did not think this all the way through. How hard would it be to lower the amount of recharge one of those tonics give? Wouldn't lowering the potency of the buff by like 90% (or something drastic) pretty much fix this? I'm not a coder but it seems like changing a numerical value somewhere would be far easier than trying to patch the whole mess anyway.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Sharkie baby, twitch viewership don't mean shit.

But Destiny has always had higher ceiling than Division still a very good game mind.

Literally the only people streaming Destiny right now are "free comp help" streams (aka free recovs for viewers/subs/money). Destiny is snoresville for Twitch right now until Penumbra for the new raid.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Literally the only people streaming Destiny right now are "free comp help" streams (aka free recovs for viewers/subs/money). Destiny is snoresville for Twitch right now until Penumbra for the new raid.
Eh, bit of a stretch to be certain.

It's a primarily pve game that's shown everything it has to sho for now.

That's OK.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Does anything special drop from the Revelry present that Eva sells for 75?

Other than cores, materials, and blues?

It says ornaments. But ornaments for what?

demi

Oct 27, 2017
The Lore is one of the best things they've done yet, so glad they steered the boat right with it after "Later, Haters!"

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So Bungie just turned off orb generation in Raids, Gambit and Gambit Prime making it so you can only finish some of the event triumphs in the crucible. Seriously what the fuck? No way I'm grinding out all of those orbs in the worst damn mode in the game.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
That's literally the only triumph I have left too - need to generate orbs in crucible or gambit. RIP

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
I honestly cant believe this whole crucible debacle. That it happened at all and worse, that they cant patch it for THREE WEEKS. It sounds like a lie to me anyway, how is it possible?

I wanted to make my final push to fabled (I'm sitting at 1850) this week. Now I'm supposed to delay it for THREE WEEKS? I guess I will have to venture in anyway.

And quickplay is not just a disaster but for me anyway teams of 4-6 were MUCH more prevalent than usual last night, most of my matches we got stomped like 150-50 with no chance to really even fight. Not sure why but I guess everybody was like "ooh, a opportunity to cheat, lets gang up!" or something?

On top of that playing around grenades is terrible boring. Really all you do is throw grenades. Shooting or even supers are superfluous.

I hope this teaches the never nerf crowd something. Overkill is NOT always good.

Crucible is what I do in Destiny. So now I gotta do actual PVE? For THREE WEEKS?

demi

Oct 27, 2017
They only disabled orb generation, tonics are still in effect so grenades are still on the menu in a competitive environment such as Destiny 2 ESPORTS

Dec 2, 2017
Generating orbs in the crucible is not hard, just use a roaming super & masterworked weapons & spam grenades with the buff. I did the whole thing there without even playing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.