• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
I love the random misfit I got, dropped with backup mag, 70 shots haha.

I've been trying to figure out which to keep and which to shard for awhile now:

King Dot K2 sight
Armor Piercing/Ricohet
Snapshot sights
sideways
(prob trash)

Wolf Dot
Ricochet/Flared
Grave Robber
Rampage

Dusk Scope D2
Flared/Allow Mag
Quickdraw
Underpressure
(trash)

Dusk Scope D2
Ricochet/Flared
Tap the Trigger
High Impact

Dusk Scope D2
Flared Mag
Zen Moment
Rampage
(I Only ever used it past the Breakneck quest)

Dec 2, 2017
Shooting from the air is easier to land hits than on the ground imo especially with mountaintop. Aim their legs and reap the benefits, just remember to swap to your primary immediately in case it doesn't 1 hit kill.

I got like 1823 kills with Militia's Birthright.

Yeah, going airborne helps w/ power GLs because they don't bounce. But with others aiming low is the exact moment it flies through their legs like I'm playing croquet, or they move a pixel to the side as it travels and it whiffs.

I've been trying to figure out which to keep and which to shard for awhile now:

King Dot K2 sight
Armor Piercing/Ricohet
Snapshot sights
sideways
(prob trash)

Wolf Dot
Ricochet/Flared
Grave Robber
Rampage

Dusk Scope D2
Flared/Allow Mag
Quickdraw
Underpressure
(trash)

Dusk Scope D2
Ricochet/Flared
Tap the Trigger
High Impact

Dusk Scope D2
Flared Mag
Zen Moment
Rampage
(I Only ever used it past the Breakneck quest)
Hands down #5 imo, zen moment can be killer on ARs. That's basically the Horror Story roll. Shard the rest or use them for cheap infusion on the keeper.

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, that misfit I said has 70 rounds has zen moment/rampage and stability masterwork. Fun weapon to tool around here and there.

Defuser

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, going airborne helps w/ power GLs because they don't bounce. But with others aiming low is the exact moment it flies through their legs like I'm playing croquet, or they move a pixel to the side as it travels and it whiffs.
For normal breach loaded GL you should try aim in front of the enemy so that it will bounce up and hit their chest, if you see them stepping sideways is when you quickly release your finger from the button to remote detonate to get splash damage so that you can clean up with your primary.

Dec 2, 2017
For normal breach loaded GL you should try aim in front of the enemy so that it will bounce up and hit their chest, if you see them stepping sideways is when you quickly release your finger from the button to remote detonate to get splash damage so that you can clean up with your primary.
Is there a minimum distance it needs to travel before the remote detonation will work? I often try to let go at close-mid and it just keeps flying.

iPlod

Mar 11, 2019
Playing comp for Redrix, getting my teeth kicked in, like 0.68 efficiency and 1 round win.

*SHARDS OF GALANOR DROP*

Good to see the old D1 spirit lives on here. Thanks Uncle Bungie.

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017
I completed the Suros Catalyst as well and count me in as one of the people who doesn't think autorifles can compete.

There is zero reason to choose one over a Bygones.

Dec 2, 2017
Other snipers are nice & all, but Izanagi's is a force for justice in this topsy-turvy morally compromised world of ours.
gifmaker.org_qoymrznakyu.gif

One of these days I'm going to figure out how to get a gif off PS4 in non-potato quality.

Incidentally, the increase in reload + ADS speed in this sequence is why Ophidians matter. I have sniper dexterity boots on here too & the combination nearly give Izanagi snapshot. I'm dead here without them.

JohnOfMars

Fighting Lion
Oct 25, 2017
Mars
unknown.png

Did a shit ton of vault cleaning. Who's got me beat?

• be generous in keeping weapons, but be strict with armor
  • no armor in the vault for alts
  • keep all armor with Enhanced perks
  • Perks only matter based on whether they improve things and if its "Greatly" "Slightly" or neither.
    • So keep Precision/Scatter and Light Arms/Heavy Arms,
    • but ditch Kinetic/Energy
    • and gun specific perks
  • Looks matter. Shard this garbage.

unknown.png

I've got 28 non-curated Masterworks. Here's some of them. Who has got me beat?

Dec 2, 2017
unknown.png

• Perks only matter based on whether they improve things and if its "Greatly" "Slightly" or neither.
    • and gun specific perks

unknown.png

I'm obsessive-compulsive about masterworking, usually for the kill counters & wanting to test things out at full potential. Not including exotics w/ finished catalysts, I've got 73 masterworked items, 57 of them weapons. Close on a few others (infused up to at least L6 for the counter). I think around 15 of them dropped masterworked.

Am I the only man alive with a masterworked Annual Skate? I might just be.

ClassAndFear

Oct 30, 2017
I'm not too proud to beg: anybody here reckon they might be able to help me get the 800 (?) points I need for fabled and my recluse? (Xbox, and in the UK) I'm okay at comp. Good on some days. But I know if I backtrack any, it'll just be too sweaty for me.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Possibly for triumph, but it's mostly for ELO / KD purposes. I joined a group when I wanted to do Lockdown triumph and most of them were very much ELO / Stat farmers.

The problem with Showdown triumph is you have to throw matches so it becomes 2-2 and you have to play the "Final Showdown" and win that. Terrible design.

like a lot of triumphs. doing arbitrary things.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Yup, that misfit I said has 70 rounds has zen moment/rampage and stability masterwork. Fun weapon to tool around here and there.

I just got one off a blue frame with a lot of good perks. Came with a counterbalance mod pre-applied (which I understand are S-tier for AR's anyway), Zen Moment, ricochet rounds, and high impact reserves (the last perk not great but at least it's something to increase damage).

The thing I dont love on Misfit is the crazy muzzle flash :/

I like trying to run an AR as my CQC from time to time.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
unknown.png

• and gun specific perks

unknown.png

IDK what I'm trying to beat but here's a pic of my current DIM/Vault

Mostly guns with relatively good rolls (or variations of said roll) and some seasonal armor just to have it. Some Y1 guns with different elements as well

https://imgur.com/a/HRS1dhF

CrudeDiatribe

Oct 25, 2017
Eastern Canada
I'm not too proud to beg: anybody here reckon they might be able to help me get the 800 (?) points I need for fabled and my recluse? (Xbox, and in the UK) I'm okay at comp. Good on some days. But I know if I backtrack any, it'll just be too sweaty for me.

A problem with the Glory system we have is it isn't geared to help people lower than you because you match at the highest Glory of anyone in the fireteam. I've got nothing to lose by trying to help, but I doubt I'm your best bet skill wise (1.02 kd in comp at 2300 glory) and I typically don't get on to play until 00:00 - 01:00 your time after I get my kid to bed. Already agreed to help someone get their last 300 points this weekend though.

You may want to look for streamers that do free Fabled carries, like My_Wafflez. Have seen posts from would-be carriers on Xbox LFG as well. They'll typically be using someone else's low-Glory account to abuse matchmaking. You can also try the r/CruciblePlaybook Discord or the chat of your favourite PvP streamer if you just want to find a team or a partner.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Alright with Opulence on the Horizon it's about time I stuck my head back into Destiny and caught back up. On the list is:
  • Outbreak Prime
  • Thorn
  • Reckoning 2&3
  • Xur invites
  • Drifter/Vanguard Questline (any tips?)
  • Still need to get the fucking Morgeth egg done
  • Gambit Prime Set (Any)
  • Back on the Cursebreaker grind
  • Spire of Zero Fucks again

Next season I really want to try and grind out Breakneck and Dredgen. Prime is enough Gambit for me for now though.

Finally getting some long, long awaited exotics in too. Got Phoenix Protocol last week and just got this from the Heroic:

img_20190522_203614dwjb2.jpg

Yes, yes they aren't what they were but fuck it - happy I've finally got them.

After a long and arduous grind* I've got Luna in my possession too:

img_20190522_122041e3kns.jpg

*by arduous grind I mean sleeping while P-"wreck your shit till the morning come"-ate literally demolished the entire questline in time for me to wake up.

Also casually shat on the only weapon I can do shit with in Crucible recently so I made a meme because I felt bad.

patesskf3.png

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
unknown.png

• and gun specific perks

unknown.png

I wish I had your resolve. Getting down to 199 but a dream. As for MW's

master.png

+25 masterworked armor pieces. Mess. If I go through my armor and dump stuff with just normal weapon perks, I can probably save maybe 20 slots which will be welcome.

JohnOfMars

Fighting Lion
Oct 25, 2017
Mars
I wish I had your resolve. Getting down to 199 but a dream. As for MW's

+25 masterworked armor pieces. Mess. If I go through my armor and dump stuff with just normal weapon perks, I can probably save maybe 20 slots which will be welcome.

Quite a nice collection!

My entire armor vault:
unknown.png

Feels good. Not like I was using EIGHTEEN WARLOCK BONDS. I got it down to 6. And mostly, I kept things with grenade launcher perks for Lion and Mountaintop (and Outrageous Fortune).

matmanx1

Nov 20, 2017
Other snipers are nice & all, but Izanagi's is a force for justice in this topsy-turvy morally compromised world of ours.
gifmaker.org_qoymrznakyu.gif

One of these days I'm going to figure out how to get a gif off PS4 in non-potato quality.

Incidentally, the increase in reload + ADS speed in this sequence is why Ophidians matter. I have sniper dexterity boots on here too & the combination nearly give Izanagi snapshot. I'm dead here without them.
Nice shot! I wish Titan's had an exotic that does what Ophidians do. A big increase in handling to get almost snapshot sight speed is really all Izanagi's needs.
Quite a nice collection!

My entire armor vault:
unknown.png

Feels good. Not like I was using EIGHTEEN WARLOCK BONDS. I got it down to 6. And mostly, I kept things with grenade launcher perks for Lion and Mountaintop (and Outrageous Fortune).

You sir are a model of restraint! I run a pretty slim vault as well but even then I have at least 5 of each armor slot and a couple different variations of the weapons I like best. You got me beat by a mile!

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

• and gun specific perks

unknown.png

I do.

I've got 69 total non curated masterworks.

https://app.destinyitemmanager.com/#/4611686018433168526-1/d2/inventory

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you

Reasonable longterm outlook and critical analysis of the game in its current state.

Much more refreshing than infantile dummy-spitting that seems to earn more likes and up votes.

Though Bungie is still at fault for putting guns like Whisper in the game and painting themselves into a corner.

Good video
If Gaming side, Etcetera, and the internet teach you anything, it should be that people, when passionate, are not reasonable, and where anonymity is concerned, or it is their job to look at things as a profession, reasonable discourse and critical thought is not always the priority.

Good video, which I think echoes the thoughts of most reasonable people.

I think I've talked about this before but the concept of texture is an important one that gets forgotten about by many players at times like these. By texture, I mean the depth of experience a thing offers as a function of its challenges, tough decisions, complications, risk and reward...and how much you have to engage them vs ignore them. Where the challenge presents a scenario where it is necessary to both recognize and utilize everything available to you in an encounter, where an unspoken requirement is that the mechanics as designed command your respect at all times. Things with texture and nuance remain interesting for longer because they offer a multiplicity of flavors along the way. It's a tough balance, where too difficult becomes un-fun, but too easy and you lose all the depth you've designed into the experience. As has been said, giving Mario a permanent Star in Super Mario Bros. would render all that nice design and depth Miyamoto & Co. created worthless. Why create goombas and bullet bills and squids and boss mechanics if Mario can just ignore them all the time? There is a (limited) time and place for that, but perpetual access to it is indeed inherently problematic. A vinyl record can't play music if there's no texture for the needle to read, you know?

The first few weeks of Forsaken (or while they were under-leveled), players got to enjoy real texture in the Last Wish raid (and Dreaming City activities in general). Each Last Wish run was sweaty and intense. Kali was stressful as players often got destroyed on their plates if they weren't on point with their aim. Suro Chi was exciting and unique; an opportunity to let loose with supers for the first time in a Destiny 2 raid. Morgeth required everyone to do their job well, survive, and get in position on time. Adds in the Vault -- even the smallest ones -- demanded you pay attention or maybe a Psion would 1-shot you. The Knights coming out of their respective areas provided many sweaty palms and wiped encounters. Simply getting to those DPS phases for Riven were a triumph and sometimes exhausting but the clear at the end was always deeply satisfying. Memories of those early Riven clears are still with me today because of how tough those adds were, how you had to respect the sniper's axion bolts, how you had to utilize cover. We were under-powered and under-leveled, and in that you had to be aware of everything and play smart.

But you all know how that story went. We started to level up. And slowly but surely, we didn't need to respect the enemy ability to kill us and we began to play like it. We could stand out in the open whenever and it didn't matter much. We began to 1-phase encounters, avoiding reset mechanics. People found ways to cheese encounters because we were strong enough to do so, but in doing so chose to side-step all that brilliant design work. The texture was gone. The raid became vanilla. And without that texture, a predictable amount of boredom set in. Sadly, I'm sure some of us have never even cleared Riven without some sort of cheese, and I have to think that makes some of Riven's designers sad.

I remember other big activities like Escalation Protocol the same way. I remember when that was brand new and clearing all 7 levels was really quite difficult, and very few players cleared it in their first week. You had to use your best stuff and your most powerful abilities. Now you just put on whatever and do whatever. Barely any coordination is required at all and ez no prob.

I'm babbling again now. All that to say I agree that retaining design freedom and texture should be superseding goals, and that some exotics -- super regenerating exotics in particular --make complete sense for some dialing back if we are going to see some of that texture over the lifetime of a season. No weapon or armor piece should be able to hold the future of the game and its experiences hostage. No weapon should be so powerful that it drowns out all other similar weapon options in the slot (hello Recluse). I look forward to seeing what Whisper may be gaining (maybe more damage?) given how much it i about to lose so that it will still be viable, and in what situations. Further, what kind of tweaks we might see with heavy ammo economy, which is another big reason why people liked Whisper: because you can often times go an entire encounter without a heavy brick drop! Last Wish as designed probably wouldn't have been cleared for weeks without Whisper as-is. Given how slow Bungie can be to tweak things and how sometimes half-baked items make it into the game unaddressed, it is fair to have some concerns.

The linger question I continue to have, however, is regarding how they will re-tune Reckoning now that these essential Exotics may be less viable? People weren't frustrated about these nerfs in a vacuum; they were frustrated because they feel that activities like Reckoning in its present design are more or less impossible to complete (punitively difficult) without 100% healing well uptime + some sort of damage dealing super on the bridge. As the video described, that activity is designed around those exotics...so what happens to that activity when the exotics it was designed around are less viable? Those questions -- absent any discussion or answers as yet from Bungie -- are what make people feel stressed. Will they re-tool that activity accordingly? If so, perfect. If not...welp...farm those items now because it might get demonstrably harder in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping that given their wording in that TWAB, perhaps little will change in that context. Maybe your Super won't regen you to 100% by itself, but combined with the orbs that nova bomb + tether + Well will generate, everyone will get their stuff back in most cases anyway IF those abilities are used successfully and at the right time (dare I say it: a little bit more texture). I guess we'll see soon enough.

Sorry, too many words. But it is a good topic, and I think people will feel better in general when we get more idea of what items will be receiving buffs and what might be viable when the new season starts.
Yes, you've talked about texture before, and I agree. I posted the video because it was similar to my essay in a more consumable format, and he makes a lot of the same points as us both. I think the biggest factor in these types of decisions is that Bungie isn't very good at being transparent or forward thinking in regards to how they treat their player base. On paper, their decisions make sense the majority of the time, I just think that the people who disagree are burned, and don't necessarily try to understand the reason why these decisions are made, or how development would work to begin with (see: game informer thread complaining about zero hour taking 7 months to make). Granted, there are decisions, like whisper where there really isn't a lot of logic behind its inclusion in the first place, because everyone including the devs know the gun breaks any encounter where you can safely snipe from a long distance and the enemy is a gigantic target. This leads others to feel like Bungie is just pulling their string, or as datto stated, players are the guinea pigs to test if something is going to work in the long run, which they should've known it wouldn't because it didn't work the first time they tried infinite ammo exotics.

This guy makes some good points and is a voice of reason. I don't mind challenging content as long as it is fun and, in fact, it is a lot more satisfying to beat challenging enemies than it is to face roll hordes of bad guys who offer no real threat. Once we've reached the latter phase, where most of the games content offers no real challenge to the seasoned player, then something has to give.
This is something that I often question. Playing destiny 2 on console and PC, in my mind, when I'm playing on console I'm always thinking "this encounter would be so much easier if I had a mouse and keyboard." there's always going to be a more efficient way to complete an encounter in a player's mind, which in a loot game tends to lend itself towards stronger weapons, so its only natural that players want to feel powerful, but at the same time it takes away from the difficulty of an encounter when you have the best weapons in the game. that's why loot games seem the most difficult to balance for imo, as there's a ton of combinations to account for and even when you do, when you try to balance one or two levels around those powerful loot drops, you then run the risk of having to balance the entire game around that loot, because they don't just make those difficult levels accessible, but make everything else a sinch. hence why the reckoning is difficult without spammable well, tether, or nova.

Think pokemon. those games are super easy with even the weakest pokemon, but some of the generations have endgames that are not necessarily for the casual crowd. the majority of pokemon players never delve this deep into that world, and that minority may go a step farther by becoming competitive pokemon players. the difficulty is always there in a game if you want it but it will never be to the extent the hardcore want it to be, especially if a game is to be balanced at all. Because of balance, devs will constantly be stuck in a state where they have to figure out how to appease casual and a hardcore fans, and business-wise, most of the time it's hard to account for that minority of hardcore players most of the time.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Quite a nice collection!

My entire armor vault:
unknown.png

holy shit.

giphy.gif

my armor (and I feel like I'm really trying right now)

armor.jpg

Almost everything has an enhanced or class enhancement perk on them. Reserves are being kept because of Subsistence rolled weapons. individual weapon class perks are being removed in favor of "Faster for the whole class" perks in every instance I can outside of "enhanced" variants.

Trying to figure out how best to manage class items and helmets, which I am about to start mulling over for the next 30 minutes now. I have too many of them. Never really got around to testing different armor perks thoroughly enough to know what to dump and what not to. Plus, I've had this nagging feeling that ammo finder is going to get a buff so I don't want to be too aggressive with deleting that gear. Some of my armor was kept purely for fashion Destiny, but I've minimized that compared to the past for me.

Sigh. Hoarding is definitely one of my character flaws in looter games.

This is something that I often question. Playing destiny 2 on console and PC, in my mind, when I'm playing on console I'm always thinking "this encounter would be so much easier if I had a mouse and keyboard." there's always going to be a more efficient way to complete an encounter in a player's mind, which in a loot game tends to lend itself towards stronger weapons, so its only natural that players want to feel powerful, but at the same time it takes away from the difficulty of an encounter when you have the best weapons in the game. that's why loot games seem the most difficult to balance for imo, as there's a ton of combinations to account for and even when you do, when you try to balance one or two levels around those powerful loot drops, you then run the risk of having to balance the entire game around that loot, because they don't just make those difficult levels accessible, but make everything else a sinch. hence why the reckoning is difficult without spammable well, tether, or nova.
Very much agreed, as always. I think the boo birds will come around so long as the raid and subsequent activities are fun. I just hope that the nerfed items still have a place, even if niche.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
I try to keep my vault around 450. Just because it's the arbitrary line I drew so it doesn't get too full. Around 450 I start trying to delete one for every new thing I put in.

I keep a lot of old or notable in any way (like old raid or old IB or old whatever) armor, but sometimes I just have to bite the bullet and delete it.

Of course I keep a lot of different rolls on meta guns, and try to keep at least one of every unique legendary I find. But for example since I'm not into hand cannons, if I know they're not meta, and I already have one, (like lets say, Ten Paces, or devil you don't) I'm quick with the delete after comparing rolls to see which is better or maybe just a quick look to see crap perks. But since I like pulses I keep the most rolls on meta pulses. Probably have 4-5 blast furnaces.

The reason to keep a lot of armor is you never know what stupid quest, triumph, future meta, or what have you, will be highly lets say, grenade launcher perk based. Or rockets, or machine guns, or grenades or whatever. So I keep several of the good perks of scavenger, finder, etc for everything. So that one day in a million I go damn, really need 2 linear fusion rifle scavengers on this, I got it. I did that on Zero Hour, since I ran arbalest, later runs I put 2 linear scavengers and a special ammo finder on. It helped. The problem is I dont have super mods for everything so I lose a few super modded armor, but on zero hour that doesn't really come into play.

It is kind of all a big pain. Now with Gambit Armor about 18 different sets too. And one new thing I hate is random rolled exotic armor, cus now on top of everything else I gotta consider keeping more than one copy of exotic armor if it's a "good" roll of perks that may come in handy at different times.

Last edited:

irishonion

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I'm around 450 and been thinking about a vault clear out.

I dont use 90% of it.....but I'm a fucking hoarder for random crap.

I'm not throwing away my expired ramen coupons! Can't make me!

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I try to keep my vault around 450. Just because it's the arbitrary line I drew so it doesn't get too full. Around 450 I start trying to delete one for every new thing I put in.

I keep a lot of old or notable in any way (like old raid or old IB or old whatever) armor, but sometimes I just have to bite the bullet and delete it.

Of course I keep a lot of different rolls on meta guns, and try to keep at least one of every unique legendary I find. But for example since I'm not into hand cannons, if I know they're not meta, and I already have one, (like lets say, Ten Paces, or devil you don't) I'm quick with the delete after comparing rolls to see which is better or maybe just a quick look to see crap perks. But since I like pulses I keep the most rolls on meta pulses. Probably have 4-5 blast furnaces.

The reason to keep a lot of armor is you never know what stupid quest, triumph, future meta, or what have you, will be highly lets say, grenade launcher perk based. Or rockets, or machine guns, or grenades or whatever. So I keep several of the good perks of scavenger, finder, etc for everything. So that one day in a million I go damn, really need 2 linear fusion rifle scavengers on this, I got it. I did that on Zero Hour, since I ran arbalest, later runs I put 2 linear scavengers and a special ammo finder on. It helped. The problem is I dont have super mods for everything so I lose a few super modded armor, but on zero hour that doesn't really come into play.

It is kind of all a big pain. Now with Gambit Armor about 18 different sets too. And one new thing I hate is random rolled exotic armor, cus now on top of everything else I gotta consider keeping more than one copy of exotic armor if it's a "good" roll of perks that may come in handy at different times.
I decided I wouldn't bother with the Reckoning Seal thing. I can't be bothered to find space for gambit prime armor sets. I just refuse, and while I like the mode I don't like it *that much*. I wish the game had more ornaments instead of sets. I'd be much happier. I think all Eververse stuff should be universally-applicable ornaments for anything but exotics. I also think we should be able to add shaders to our exotics, but maybe that's just me.

Damn, I'm around 450 and been thinking about a vault clear out.

I dont use 90% of it.....but I'm a fucking hoarder for random crap.

I'm not throwing away my expired ramen coupons! Can't make me!
Got it down to 467 a slot free in all 8 item sections on every character. It was 499 with one slot available in all item sections only on my current character. I feel somewhat accomplished.

you just reminded me that I have 12 vault spaces being taken up by gunsmith parts and crucible tokens. and another 4 being held hostage by Synths which I don't even bother using because lol gambit prime. I'd delete those but those armor parts can roll with enhanced perks, absolution, distribution, etc. I guess I need to just start using them.

If there was something worth spending gunsmith parts on I could get rid of some of that stuff. 30 slots being held hostage for fashion. sigh.

oracledragon

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like I am not understanding Destiny 2 resets at all... why do I log in each day and not always have a daily heroic adventure, and a daily strike to do? Or even daily PvP for that matter. I do not have Forsaken (yet), only Warmind, is it possible that just chance has rotated those to Forsaken options which I can't see/do? I mean, otherwise why call them "dailies" if I can't do it every day?

demi

Oct 27, 2017
With Opulence coming out and Division 2 not tweaking their overtuned raid, good time to dump it and get some money back at least. Buh bye Washington DC, hello Leviathan

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I feel like I am not understanding Destiny 2 resets at all... why do I log in each day and not always have a daily heroic adventure, and a daily strike to do? Or even daily PvP for that matter. I do not have Forsaken (yet), only Warmind, is it possible that just chance has rotated those to Forsaken options which I can't see/do? I mean, otherwise why call them "dailies" if I can't do it every day?
For the weekly reset on Tuesdays, you will have multiple daily bounties to do.

Last edited:

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017

The dailies on the director reset every four days as it refreshes through heroic adventure on the flashpoint, strike, gambit, and crucible.

Zoid

Oct 27, 2017
After a day of grinding solo and getting some incredibly toxic trolls that threw matches in comp multiple times, I was finally able to find a great fireteam to go on winning streaks with and get my Recluse!

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
This notorious hustle Triumph with kill primevil's-envoys is trash. I get 1-2% progress a game period. At 67% thought I could knock it out real quick, no freaking way. And I found a post on reddit saying same so it's not just me. https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/bali1b/notorious_hustle_gambit_prime_triumph/

I already reset infamy and got 75 mk's. I would like the gun more than Oxygen SR-3, it's the only arc legendary MG and overflow is pretty powerful, but oh well.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
This notorious hustle Triumph with kill primevil's-envoys is trash. I get 1-2% progress a game period. At 67% thought I could knock it out real quick, no freaking way. And I found a post on reddit saying same so it's not just me. https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/bali1b/notorious_hustle_gambit_prime_triumph/

I already reset infamy and got 75 mk's. I would like the gun more than Oxygen SR-3, it's the only arc legendary MG and overflow is pretty powerful, but oh well.
It took me forever and that's what drove me to quit until the new update. It broke me.

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017

WUT

Getting a shotgun kill gives Sturm a full clip of bullets that can 2-tap guardians with 2 resilience?? This whole time I had no idea.

Sturm's perk works on ANY energy weapon not just drang. But for non Drang overcharted bullets it will only 2 tap low resilience players (4 or less). The resilience chart he used in the video was also completely wrong, which was the pre-forsaken number.

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
But they work slightly differently:

Any energy weapon kill charges the ENTIRE Sturm magazine to deal 95 to the head, allowing 2 taps on <4 resilience.
But if it's a Drang kill, it loads overcharged bullets (1 for each kill) into Sturm, which deals 170 to the head and 108 to the body, which guarantees a 2 tap on any body, and 2 body if you got a double with Drang.

Status
Not open for further replies.