• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who never uses a sniper unless it was whisper of the worm, what type of roll am I looking for on my snipers now?

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
As someone who never uses a sniper unless it was whisper of the worm, what type of roll am I looking for on my snipers now?
Snapshot sights is pretty much the de-facto perk you're looking for in a PVP sniper, besides that it all depends on archetype.

Moving Target is a pretty good perk on snipers, on Tartara's Gaze you can roll it with Rampage and Kill Clip, both of which will allow for 1 shot body shots when procced.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Snapshot sights is pretty much the de-facto perk you're looking for in a PVP sniper, besides that it all depends on archetype.

Moving Target is a pretty good perk on snipers, on Tartara's Gaze you can roll it with Rampage and Kill Clip, both of which will allow for 1 shot body shots when procced.

Thanks. Looks like I have a Tartara's Gaze with Rampage and Outlaw...

Oct 27, 2017
During the reveal, they said that Forsaken + Annual Pass is now just "Forsaken" and that it costs $40 US.

I can't find it on the Canadian PSN Store. There's only "Destiny 2: Forsaken - Complete Collection" which costs $129.99 CA and the Annual Pass is no longer available for purchase. The top result on Google shows Forsaken as $53.49 CA, but it redirects to the pre-order page for Shadowkeep.

Now that the Annual Pass is included I was thinking about finally getting Forsaken. I'm sure it'll update soon, but if anybody has a direct link I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
So I started back up last night and was immidietely overwhelmed with what to do. I havent been back since Vanilla and there is so much new stuff!

I started out by doing Osiris quests because I remember that was the first expansion after I left the game. But is that the ideal thing to do? What would be the best order to do this content and what would be the best way to get leveled up to max?

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
So I started back up last night and was immidietely overwhelmed with what to do. I havent been back since Vanilla and there is so much new stuff!

I started out by doing Osiris quests because I remember that was the first expansion after I left the game. But is that the ideal thing to do? What would be the best order to do this content and what would be the best way to get leveled up to max?

You can immediately boost to 690 if you have the season pass through a few missions

Lom1lo

Oct 27, 2017
If you are talking pvp, have a look at the dreaming city sniper. Especially the curated roll is amazing.
PvE: my favorite -> aggressive frame with extended mag, rapid fire and triple tap

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Yep I just did this too lol. They got me good. Went from being 330 to 621 in a single day lol. I am loving all the little changes to things.
I just picked up complete collection too. played a little yesterday. I'm level 26 and planned on saving my boost for another character. It only takes you to 30 right? And max level is 50?

I just started doing Curse, what should I be doing if I want to reach endgame quicker?

JonCha

Oct 29, 2017
UK
Over in the Europe discord we're looking for font more peeps to do Last Wish it anyone in here is around.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
I don't understand the Chalice and how to get the new Mini Tool

I used a MSG rune, completed a Menage à Trois then no MSG.. Lost my MSG rune

I don't get it. Why does Bungie make weird interfaces that make no sense

Nightfall

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I just bought the Forsaken Complete Collection on PSN, but I can't find the download? In my download list it just appears as "purchased". Can't check my PS4 until later today, but that's really weird...
How can I start the download? May it have something to do with me used to having the physical copy of vanilla Destiny 2 when it came out?

Oct 25, 2017
Howdy,

Looking to start my second character.

I played a fair bit of Destiny 2 as a Hunter up until whichever DLC was before Forsaken, and just picked up the "complete" pack whilst it was on sale.

Any tips for rolling a second character? What weapons/progress carries over? Gonna do the Warlock this time.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Howdy,

Looking to start my second character.

I played a fair bit of Destiny 2 as a Hunter up until whichever DLC was before Forsaken, and just picked up the "complete" pack whilst it was on sale.

Any tips for rolling a second character? What weapons/progress carries over? Gonna do the Warlock this time.
My advice would be to roll a Titan as they're clearly the best class in the game, but aside from that... :p

All weapons/armour can be transferred via storage, only weapons will work here as it's a different class. you will need to reach a certain level to use the items though. Your higher gear will likely be level 50 or close to it, so you can't just boost right away with it.

If you have a character boost with the pack you just bought use it to skip straight to Forsaken (it takes you to level 30, completes vanilla campaign, Osiris, and Warmind - you can still get all the exotic quests and loot for them).

Then finish Forsaken, unlock Dreaming City, and do The Invitation steps to get your 690 gear.

JoeyJungle

Oct 27, 2017
So looking for a game I can just put on podcasts and chill/grind gear for, thinking this/FFXIV/Warframe. I haven't played Destiny 2 since it launched on PC, and only played through the main story. I don't own any of the expansions, is there anything for me to do in this game or do I need to buy expansions before I hop back in?

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
So looking for a game I can just put on podcasts and chill/grind gear for, thinking this/FFXIV/Warframe. I haven't played Destiny 2 since it launched on PC, and only played through the main story. I don't own any of the expansions, is there anything for me to do in this game or do I need to buy expansions before I hop back in?
log on and see if you have the expansions. if you have vanilla you may have gotten them for free. also, new thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.