• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
If you use it with Ace of Spades you actually get TWO explosions per kill.
You have now told me what quest to do tonight : ). Still need like 100 HC kills in a strike, sure there will be a million more steps. Because it is a new account I only have the pos 10 paces

Last edited:

Deleted member 2507

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does Annual Pass add much interesting PVE content that's soloable or small group at most?
Feels like i'm running out of stuff to do as it is, most stuff's just too easy and/or not particularly rewarding (like, not much point doing EP since i got all Ikelos weapons).

Not particularly interested in Gambit (can play few games occasionally with a friend) and not touching Crucible at all (except Mayhem), nor do i raid.

Jmvm

Oct 31, 2017
Stubbington, UK
Ladies and gentlemen, I don't impress easily but

r6g8aiw5szz6d639.jpg

I've been impressed. I'm about to delete ALL of my other kinetic legendary hand cannons, with maybe the exception of a Duke or two and Midnight Coup of course. I don't think I've used a hand cannon that felt this...right? I think the recoil animation just really works for me.
My man. Got the exact same roll on mine. Masterworks the thing straight away after I got it. No regrets.

Dec 2, 2017
I wasn't aware that it got a fix, so I guess I'm going by outdated info.
It's a weird gun, the only one of its type in the game. It shoots two bullets at the same time, but it always showed as one critical hit. It used to have this unique trait called Fourth Time's the Charm that would return bullets to the mag on successive headshots, but it didn't ever work right so they got rid of that perk and swapped it out for Zen Moment on the curated roll in a patch. It sure feels to me like the hit box is bigger than Duke.

Here is a recent meme-choked video that is only worth watching for the Space Jam song:

BradenAndEggs

Jan 8, 2018
Does Annual Pass add much interesting PVE content that's soloable or small group at most?
Feels like i'm running out of stuff to do as it is, most stuff's just too easy and/or not particularly rewarding (like, not much point doing EP since i got all Ikelos weapons).

Not particularly interested in Gambit (can play few games occasionally with a friend) and not touching Crucible at all (except Mayhem), nor do i raid.

I have the annual pass and there's enough soloable content if you don't enjoy group activities. I have it and like the quests to unlock new guns and their accompanying lore. I'm also a die hard carryover from Destiny 1 but I have way less time to play now.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
You have now told me what quest to do tonight : ). Still need like 100 HC kills in a strike, sure there will be a million more steps. Because it is a new account I only have the pos 10 paces
What platform are you on? I'd be happy to assist with some of the more annoying parts of the quest (Crucible, etc.)

Deleted member 2507

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have the annual pass and there's enough soloable content if you don't enjoy group activities. I have it and like the quests to unlock new guns and their accompanying lore. I'm also a die hard carryover from Destiny 1 but I have way less time to play now.
Strikes and anything that can be done in duo or maybe trio is good.

Don't really pay attention to lore though. Never been a fan of reading "codexes" and such, interesting lore should come from quests and dialogue.

EDIT Didn't have chance to finish this really, strike started. As for AP gear, is there anything good? Because i feel like i can't really get any better gear. What's better than Skull of Dire Ahamkara for Void Warlock? Or Crown of Tempest for Arc Warlock? Or better than Sunbracers...
And weapons. Got all Ikelos weapons, and ever since i got Thunderlord, all other exotics have been wasting away. Before that, i stuck mostly with Riskrunner because it was easy to keep going and was ridiculously good.
Don't care for snipers or handcannons, require too much care, i'm more of a melee/in-you-face type of player anyhow.

Last edited:

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, I don't impress easily but

r6g8aiw5szz6d639.jpg

I've been impressed. I'm about to delete ALL of my other kinetic legendary hand cannons, with maybe the exception of a Duke or two and Midnight Coup of course. I don't think I've used a hand cannon that felt this...right? I think the recoil animation just really works for me.

Did you farm tier 3 for it?

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Bungie's community praised "seamless matchmaking" for the reckoning is a joke. All it leads to is constantly being understaffed and nobody knowing what the hell is going on. It makes the rando shitshow feed on itself and become even worse.

LIke I dont even know how it's supposed to work. In practice all it means is you never ever, have a 4 squad in the activity. Nobody ever knows whats going on and where everybody is so they just leave. Disaster.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Bungie's community praised "seamless matchmaking" for the reckoning is a joke. All it leads to is constantly being understaffed and nobody knowing what the hell is going on. It makes the rando shitshow feed on itself and become even worse.

LIke I dont even know how it's supposed to work. In practice all it means is you never ever, have a 4 squad in the activity. Nobody ever knows whats going on and where everybody is so they just leave. Disaster.

Raid Matchmaking btw

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island

They never leave because they are farming gear.

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
AS I say that I get match made with decent teammates ad we farm T2 reckoning for a while lol.

Who said you get guaranteed weapons from t2 though? I got jack!

I have a full reaper set now. But some of it is sub 650. Does light level matter in Gambit Prime? Just for invasions?

I didn't realize the end boss of T2 reckoning varies. Todays seems much easier, combined with easier modifiers.

Last edited:

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Raid Matchmaking btw

It's no so much even the skill level. I'm just talking about how there can be any mix of 1-4 people, up top and below, and confusion reigns, often. Or you spawn in with 2 minutes left and zero dominance and maybe 1 guy below and none up top. So what the hell are you supposed to do, sit there and waste 2 minutes of your life on nothing? Even then no guarantee of getting other teammates.

When it goes wrong it's just terrible. It's very cluster-fucky.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I'm confused, is the end of tier 2 of Reckoning with the knights just gone now? I was doing tier 2 and the end was changed to the Likeness of Oryx fight but apparently that's the end of tier 3. It wasn't a one off glitch either, every time I did tier 2 it always sent us to the island with Oryx. Are there any other changes in tier 3?

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Does the Whisper anomaly move around or something? I haven't even been able to find it again.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Cool detail, the scorn who have the baskets of fire as their precision point? You can shoot when they're dead and it still blows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.