• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Was checking the stats of someone on my friends list and saw this for 19 games. Totally not suspicious at all. I really don't know why people do this shit when it's so easy to check stats.

D8CFjFq.png

What does this even do for yo uand how do you have completed matches with nothing done?

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
What does this even do for yo uand how do you have completed matches with nothing done?
Victories are victories regardless of personal performance, by DDOSing people and 'winning' games, its easy to cruise to max Glory/Infamy and get the pinnacle weapons.

It's a shitty thing that shitty people do to get the best guns in the game because they can't be bothered to actually...you know...play.

Azolith

Oct 25, 2017
Do they post on here as well? As that would make it 3/4 forum/era discord members who have cheated their way to Not Forgotten
Nah, they're not from here.

Each of those games counts as a win so they can get to legend in comp without having to actually play anyone. DDOS or other network fuckery is generally how it's done.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
I'll farm some Reckoning to try and get these last gear pieces-

> BLACKOUT

Eh, I wanted to play Division anyway

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Victories are victories regardless of personal performance, by DDOSing people and 'winning' games, its easy to cruise to max Glory/Infamy and get the pinnacle weapons.

It's a shitty thing that shitty people do to get the best guns in the game because they can't be bothered to actually...you know...play.
Nah, they're not from here.

Each of those games counts as a win so they can get to legend in comp without having to actually play anyone. DDOS or other network fuckery is generally how it's done.

As pvp svrub that struggles to get kills/wins, that kinda pisses me off a little

Last edited:

Totenkinder

Oct 27, 2017
I know I'm lttp on this one but I finally got the rampage spec mod to drop from Ada-1 so I immediately put it on Breakneck and oh boy is this thing a monster. I wasn't a huge fan of it before but I can def see this being my go to for gambit prime / reckoning. With the mod it's like rampage is always up this gun feels insane

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man. Having to grind for the stupid ghost fragments just to buy the stupid bounties to grind for the stupid enhancement cores is some serious bullshit. It's so bad that I almost feel like it's a mistake. Like surely no human being actually thought this was good idea.

I know I'm lttp on this one but I finally got the rampage spec mod to drop from Ada-1 so I immediately put it on Breakneck and oh boy is this thing a monster. I wasn't a huge fan of it before but I can def see this being my go to for gambit prime / reckoning. With the mod it's like rampage is always up this gun feels insane
How do mods drop from Ada?

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Man. Having to grind for the stupid ghost fragments just to buy the stupid bounties to grind for the stupid enhancement cores is some serious bullshit. It's so bad that I almost feel like it's a mistake. Like surely no human being actually thought this was good idea.

She sells a random mod for 10 mod components and some other stuff (Black armory schematics?).

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA

Bungie heard that we love to and want to grind, so everything since BA a grind

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017
One thing d1 is far superior in.

D1 is far superior in everything. :P

I like the changes to the upcoming Iron Banner. Giving the option to decrease LL by 100 for the reward of a curated Wizened Burden after 500 kills while giving the option to increase LL to 700 with a buff means that there's hopefully reasons to participate for everyone and that it might feel slightly less lop sided. The best players can go with the self-handicap while those with less time and less skill can enjoy the maximum possible LL while in IB.

Don't get me wrong. I still expect all the crappy things that happen during Quickplay but maybe it will be slightly less bad?

Wow, that's all you get for dropping your LL by 100 and making IB an even more miserable experience? That better be one hell of a curated roll...

Dec 2, 2017
D1 is far superior in everything. :P

Wow, that's all you get for dropping your LL by 100 and making IB an even more miserable experience? That better be one hell of a curated roll...
It is cool, it's pretty much a pinnacle weapon. It has a trait called demolitionist that charges your grenade energy with kills, and reloads the weapon when you use your grenade. It's basically super Erentil.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Once youre past a certain light level, blues should auto-dismantle, seriously, the amount of weapons and armour that I've lost to ether because they were pushed out of my postmaster by literally garbage is maddening.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I hate snipers so much.

Both the weapons and the people who use them.
You words hurt me as I put 121 comp PvP kills on my Twilight Oath and fancy new Sole Survivor (snapshot + auto-loading) tonight. Duck Hunt in this bitch.

Unfortunately I'm not sure how I feel about Sole Survivor just yet. Everything is great, but the lower fire rate and higher recoil than Twilight Oath have me questioning what this is going to do for me that my Twilight Oath with snapshot doesn't do already. I might need to try to farm for a snapshot + opening shot roll. Maybe that will be discernibly stronger? idk.

anyway, +1,004 comp points in 3 hours solo. No need to squad up just yet, I'm carrying these randos like Atlas.

ummmm......

I just deflected a frisbee with my Lion o_O
hacks.

May 17, 2018
I need help. I spoke with Ada around the time the Black Armory expansion dropped and never followed up until this weekend. But I don't have the basic frame in my inventory and cant go back into see Ada. Am I screwed?

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Were you running Spectral Blades as well? If so just played against you.
No sir, I am not a scumbag. Middle tree Titan, almost entirely for its anti-Spectral Blades technology (middle tree 1-shots spectral and heat-seeks them).

In fact, my whole kit is anti-Spectral. middle tree titan and tractor cannon (which is still the best anti-roaming super weapon for everything but dawnblade). Because fuck Spectral Blades.

Sorry Kadey, 4am, sleepy time, trust me its for the good of the team
How did all dem dubs feel playing with da king

Kadey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
Game seriously needs a dose of rift and new maps or bringing back old maps untouched. Vostok and gulch are like so bad. The D2 counterparts to the old ones feel so small it is easy to spawn camp. In D1, it's like out of 100 games you'd get mercy but in D2, it's every other game. Or streaks in a row. And that is due to how easy it is to spawn camp.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Game seriously needs a dose of rift and new maps or bringing back old maps untouched. Vostok and gulch are like so bad. The D2 counterparts to the old ones feel so small it is easy to spawn camp. In D1, it's like out of 100 games you'd get mercy but in D2, it's every other game. Or streaks in a row. And that is due to how easy it is to spawn camp.
Say what you want about Vostok and Gulch, but I'll take them both 100 times out of 100 over fuckin Firebase Echo and Citadel. Fuck those maps, actually.

In fact, I think the only new maps I like are Equinox and Retribution (new for us not on PS).

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
I'm screwed in Xur's bounty.
I have to do the Strike on Titan but I can't access the normal one because the Thorne version overrides it.

and there is no matchmaking for the Thorne Strike

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ

All of this.

Rift was actually fun. Once again, great example of Bungie taking away something that was good for no reason whatsoever. Watch them bring it back and act like they're doing us a favor. Or how about just having it in D2 in the first place, ya schmucks. Christ.

I say that with (harsh) love. Good ideas should be embraced, not forgotten and left to fester.

I'm screwed in Xur's bounty.
I have to do the Strike on Titan but I can't access the normal one because the Thorne version overrides it.

and there is no matchmaking for the Thorne Strike

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

There's Discord, r/fireteams, the Bungie app and LFG though. I'm sure you'll find two other capable players in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.