• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Kyuuji is putting together a new Clan recruiting thread for Shadowkeep with updated clan info on existing clans that are in place and/or recruiting currently.

If you would like to add your clan to the list Ruthless ImperatorPat @Gutz! (What is your Era name?) @xplicit (Era name?)for any of the platform, please post the below as requested in the existing thread:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/de...ent-info-thread-we-hunt-best-in-a-pack.11705/

Requested Info to be posted in the above thread:
If you own a clan and are part of the ResetERA community please consider opening your clan to some of the DestinyERA community so others may find a home and avenues through which to complete activities and enjoy some of the tougher aspects of the game.

Your clan need not be a 'DestinyERA clan' to post details, all are welcome if they wish to add some members to their fold. It's highly encouraged in fact, because speaking from experience it's only increased the enjoyment I've had from the game and the amount of people I can do so with.

Submit your clan:

Please include the details below as a post in the thread and tag me.
Feel free to expand on everything and add graphics, but try to have at least the minimum information:
  • Clan Name
  • Timezone(s)
  • Platform(s)
  • Bungie Link
  • Ethos

If you have a clan and want to recruit, please add your clan for the new thread.

Also, we may need volunteers to open new Era clans for f2p peeps on all platforms. This includes sending and accepting clan invites for Era folks wanting to join; not a bad gig to be the boss.

If you are interested in starting up a new clan, please create clan and post up in the thread with the details, which could be a good place or f2p Guardians to meet up and play.

Last edited:

glaurung

Oct 26, 2017
Estonia
Haha this guy is bad. Not sure if you are serious but TLW is not impossible on console lmao
Of course I am not serious. I might be old, but even I with my rotting cadaver reflexes got Enkaar copies down after a few tries. That was on console. Then I repeated the quest on another character just to test whether ADSing or hip firing is more suited for the final battle. Turns out both work if you are fast enough.

OP
OP
Stalker

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kyuuji is putting together a new Clan recruiting thread for Shadowkeep with updated clan info on existing clans that are in place and/or recruiting currently.

If you would like to add your clan to the list Ruthless ImperatorPat @Gutz! (What is your Era name?) @xplicit (Era name?)for any of the platform, please post the below as requested in the existing thread:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/de...ent-info-thread-we-hunt-best-in-a-pack.11705/

Requested Info to be posted in the above thread:
If you own a clan and are part of the ResetERA community please consider opening your clan to some of the DestinyERA community so others may find a home and avenues through which to complete activities and enjoy some of the tougher aspects of the game.

Your clan need not be a 'DestinyERA clan' to post details, all are welcome if they wish to add some members to their fold. It's highly encouraged in fact, because speaking from experience it's only increased the enjoyment I've had from the game and the amount of people I can do so with.

Submit your clan:

Please include the details below as a post in the thread and tag me.
Feel free to expand on everything and add graphics, but try to have at least the minimum information:
  • Clan Name
  • Timezone(s)
  • Platform(s)
  • Bungie Link
  • Ethos

If you have a clan and want to recruit, please add your clan for the new thread.

Also, we may need volunteers to open new Era clans for f2p peeps on all platforms. This includes sending and accepting clan invites for Era folks wanting to join; not a bad gig to be the boss.

If you are interested in starting up a new clan, please create clan and post up in the thread with the details, which could be a good place or f2p Guardians to meet up and play.

Please cross post to Shadowkeep OT

FLCL

Oct 27, 2017
Someone in the new thread said everyone starts at... 750 light? How does that work? I am currently playing the old stuff, just finished Osiris. If I buy the Forsaken + the new DLC will my character be boosted or what?

Rat King

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Almost 30 years of gaming and thousands of hours in multiple MMO's and I have to say that the Mountaintop quest is one of the worst quests I've ever seen. Finally did it but the whole thing is on another level of stupidity. What the fuck where they thinking, and now is easier to get. Poor people who did it before(without cheeses.)

Deleted member 8784

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My question really for New Light is how they introduce new players into the existing campaigns and content. They were ridiculously easy, even at the time of release.

Considering new players now start at 750, I can't envision Vanilla, Osiris, Warmind and Forsaken being anything other than complete snore fests now.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
My question really for New Light is how they introduce new players into the existing campaigns and content. They were ridiculously easy, even at the time of release.

Considering new players now start at 750, I can't envision Vanilla, Osiris, Warmind and Forsaken being anything other than complete snore fests now.

They were never hard as you say but scaling isn't so crazy that a body shot would obliterate any enemy. You don't play it for a hard challenge.

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017

Thats why all the previous campaign missions on Oct 1 will be optional. There are no more level caps . It gives players more freedom to do whatever they content they wish and jump in straight to the new stuff with their friends or solo. The only thing that exists are power levels. The previous content is still worth it because there are some amazing guns you can get.

someday

Oct 25, 2017
I just reset my infamy for the second time this season and I thought I was done with Gambit. But looking at the triumph page, I'm pretty close to Dredgen. I feel like I should reset one more time while I'm here but fuck, I am so done with gambit.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I'm legit shocked that Bungie hasn't made a trailer featuring the moon being haunted meme.

It's gotta be the easiest dunk their PR team could ever do. Maybe it's coming.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm legit shocked that Bungie hasn't made a trailer featuring the moon being haunted meme.

It's gotta be the easiest dunk their PR team could ever do. Maybe it's coming.
I wanted that evil ghost voice to say in a garbled voice "I...Told you....It....came...from...the moon!!" *Glitched noises"

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.