• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Baby Calus says calm down.

fhtyrtyrtyt.gif
Where did you find this Tribble

matmanx1

Nov 20, 2017
Ho. Ly. Shit.

Quickplay is just full of tryhard sweat gods right now...

Every one of them a Mindbender's Ambition, Wardclif Coil, Luna's, etc. Go back to comp, Jesus lol
Can confirm. My sole Quickplay match yesterday was against two 3 stacks all using Spectral blades Hunter w/ Mindbenders or Titans using OEM and LoW. My team still won though. Erentil ftw. 😃
Baby Calus says calm down.

fhtyrtyrtyt.gif
Too adorable for baby Calus.
Why is Crucible just filled with asshole Twitch streamers. Anytime I'm on a team that just gets steamrolled I google the top players name and it's some asshole on Twitch. Can I pay a fee to not be paired with these fucking wastes of air?
I played a game with Frostbolt the other night. Fortunately he was on my team and we won. He had well over 40 defeats and I was second place at 20. I'm glad I didn't have to play against him.
I was going to send you an invite or did I, dont remember. But you were raiding.

Played a few comp matches and went undefeated. Even had a 3v4 match and I still went wroom and undefeated. Dayum.

sdfsdff.png
Your user name.....holy crap and lol. Oh and, why are you so stronk? The other team never knew what hit them!

Hilarious, both of them.

Sloth Guevara

Oct 27, 2017
So I feel like I'm just treading water atm at 710ish.

Done the weeklys and just wondering what activities except gambit for leveling?

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Besides the Blast Furnace and the Handcannon, are there any other Black Armory weapons that I should be trying for?

EDIT: The Machine Gun, forgot about it. I already have a good one, but it could be better. Ill try for that.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
bah god babes just learning about DIM.

:o

Besides the Blast Furnace and the Handcannon, are there any other Black Armory weapons that I should be trying for?

EDIT: The Machine Gun, forgot about it. I already have a good one, but it could be better. Ill try for that.
Yes, a machine gun with rampage (+ ideally feeding frenzy) and a sniper rifle with kill clip + quickdraw or snapshot sights.

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Jump on the top of the main building. Then jump in the air and spam light attack to literally fly all the way to the end. It's the easiest challenge in the game, fam. Jump onto one of the lamps on a side gazebo to climb on top of the gazebo, then jump to the top of the big building.

I can make a quick demo GIF if it would be helpful to you.
I'd like to see a video or gif of this if anyone has a link, cheers. I have searched but found nothing.

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room
3Vf1Mov.jpg

I honestly didn't ever think i'd get this thing, but finally finished the quest and got it! Immediately had to leave out for work when I equipped it.

I kind of have some reservations about that mission you do to actually get juju. For me, the entire quest was unenjoyably hard. They just dump hordes of enemies on you and I would get mowed down in seconds. Think I must have died 19 times legitimately. Was cool how the level just starts with no loading or anything though. I am really glad that grind is over with lol.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
3Vf1Mov.jpg

I honestly didn't ever think i'd get this thing, but finally finished the quest and got it! Immediately had to leave out for work when I equipped it.

I kind of have some reservations about that mission you do to actually get juju. For me, the entire quest was unenjoyably hard. They just dump hordes of enemies on you and I would get mowed down in seconds. Think I must have died 19 times legitimately. Was cool how the level just starts with no loading or anything though. I am really glad that grind is over with lol.

Loaded Question and Lunafaction makes it a fun time.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

This is weird to hear. I wasn't aware it was supposed to be difficult. I usually struggle with the harder content in the game, but the Bad Juju mission was easy. Maybe my light level's too low?

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room
This is weird to hear. I wasn't aware it was supposed to be difficult. I usually struggle with the harder content in the game, but the Bad Juju mission was easy. Maybe my light level's too low?
The recommended power level was 310 I think. I was going through it at 742, and was just getting straight up laser beamed by 30 enemies at one time. It was a total pain in the ass for me. I also could just be a really bad player. I had never had that much trouble running anything solo before

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
The recommended power level was 310 I think. I was going through it at 742, and was just getting straight up laser beamed by 30 enemies at one time. It was a total pain in the ass for me. I also could just be a really bad player. I had never had that much trouble running anything solo before
It's the easiest exotic weapon quest, not harder than an average heroic adventure, just don't bum rush into everything you see.

Orso

Oct 28, 2017
I'd like to see a video or gif of this if anyone has a link, cheers. I have searched but found nothing.

I don't know if this video has that specific method, but I used this video to get the eggs and bones and it made the jumping section a lot easier.

You get to the gazebo where one of the eggs is and you can get high enough to melee the distance with your sword.

Kadey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
Where did you find this Tribble

He sounds even cuter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab1se0dkeCU

Aw man. If I had known you were doing comp I would have asked to join. I'm on the recluse grind now.

Also is Colony any good for the Mountaintop quest? Seems like I never get any kills with it.

I spammed colony in QP for two months so it's definitely not the efficient way. Just do mayhem like everyone says. Or find people who do the whole match making up each other and trading kills trains that was happening on here.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Made just for you. (and anyone else who didn't know about this method)

Easiest Ascendant challenge in the game :D

Amazing.

A serious investigation needs to be launched into the Erentil's range
It's absurd. It's so funny to me that people are only now finding out about Erentil. I guess folks didn't have a good roll or were too preoccupied with Luna's to notice.

Last edited:

NowhereFaded

Nov 11, 2017
Ridgefield, Wa
A bit off subject but can I get some advise...
Anybody here on Xbox one x playing with an ssd??
I'm thinking of puting one in mine to improve load times.
How exactly does it work? Which one is a good option to install ?? Any good tutorial vids??
If I put one in my one x, will I have to delete destiny 2 and all its extensions and saves and re upload it unto the new ssd drive?
Thanks and all advise is greatly appreciated (:

darthbob

One Winged Slayer
Nov 20, 2017
A bit off subject but can I get some advise...
Anybody here on Xbox one x playing with an ssd??
I'm thinking of puting one in mine to improve load times.
How exactly does it work? Which one is a good option to install ?? Any good tutorial vids??
If I put one in my one x, will I have to delete destiny 2 and all its extensions and saves and re upload it unto the new ssd drive?
Thanks and all advise is greatly appreciated (:

I don't play D2 on my X1X, but I have an external USB HDD on my console. Unless you want to void warranty, I'd recommend an external USB drive, you can get one here, or search around for USB SSD for Xbox.

Basically you just hook it up, go into Settings, Storage, and format the new drive (it'll probably give you a notification to format it anyways when you boot up the console) and then after it's formatted, you can move your Destiny 2 game data to the new drive. Save games aren't something you need to worry about, it's all tied to your gamertag and Bungie's servers.

That's about it :)

matmanx1

Nov 20, 2017
Just went through Shattered Throne with a couple of folks I found on the D2 app. Neither had ever been through it and I had only done it once and was doing Wish Ender on top of the normal run. It was cool and went very well and if both of them can get the Tangled Shore part of the quest knocked out then I will help them run it again tonight to get their bows. Feels good to finally get the Wish Ender, mostly so that I can get those lore bits hidden behind the eggs.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Just went through Shattered Throne with a couple of folks I found on the D2 app. Neither had ever been through it and I had only done it once and was doing Wish Ender on top of the normal run. It was cool and went very well and if both of them can get the Tangled Shore part of the quest knocked out then I will help them run it again tonight to get their bows. Feels good to finally get the Wish Ender, mostly so that I can get those lore bits hidden behind the eggs.
Grats man. Now go finish that Cursebreaker title!

darthbob

One Winged Slayer
Nov 20, 2017
Can you still get Luna's Howl? I was wondering if it's still possible to pick up the quest.
Yes, it's still available. All of the pinnacle weapons (aside from Redrix's Claymore, but it's back as the Broadsword) are available to pursue.

Shock and Denial is the first part of the Luna's Quest, it'll require a bit more than just getting to Fabled, but not much else.

NowhereFaded

Nov 11, 2017
Ridgefield, Wa
I don't play D2 on my X1X, but I have an external USB HDD on my console. Unless you want to void warranty, I'd recommend an external USB drive, you can get one here, or search around for USB SSD for Xbox.

Basically you just hook it up, go into Settings, Storage, and format the new drive (it'll probably give you a notification to format it anyways when you boot up the console) and then after it's formatted, you can move your Destiny 2 game data to the new drive. Save games aren't something you need to worry about, it's all tied to your gamertag and Bungie's servers.

That's about it :)
So I currently have 4tb usb hdd. It's a WD easystore.
Are you saying that if I delete d2 from the Xbox hdd and move it to the external usb 4tb hdd one that destiny will load faster when going loading menus ect?? Thanks

darthbob

One Winged Slayer
Nov 20, 2017
So I currently have 4tb usb hdd. It's a WD easystore.
Are you saying that if I delete d2 from the Xbox hdd and move it to the external usb 4tb hdd one that destiny will load faster when going loading menus ect?? Thanks
It may run a bit faster, but I don't know the performance of that particular drive. Certainly can't be any worse than the stock drive on an X1X.

You should transfer the data over (don't delete it, D2 is like 100GB now!) and test it out, you might be surprised.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I think the answer is more so nerf pulse and hand cannon range, rather than buff scout rifles and get stuck with the D2Y1 meta again.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Do Eater of Worlds/Spire of Stars count for the "Final Exam" triumph in the Tribute Hall?

Last edited:

darthbob

One Winged Slayer
Nov 20, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Status
Not open for further replies.