• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
1M DAU for the last couple days. Dead and makes no money, I know.
th

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
I'm not a 100% positive but I think you would need to purchase the annual pass on each platform you want to have the cross save. You would still be able to transfer the save but it wouldn't have access to the annual pass.
Expansions (Forsaken and Shadowkeep) needs to be purchased on individual platforms, Forsaken Annual Pass and Shadowkeep Season passes are cross platform, you only need to buy them once.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For whatever it's worth players have increased in my friends list. I got a lot of people on my friend's list playing. I used to get 3 or 4 diehards before but now I usually have about 9 or 10.
Personally I came back because I bought the annual pass(it's on sale right now) to tide me over til the next expansion.
It's such a funny thing about this game - people WANT to play it. They want an excuse to keep playing it. Obviously the annual pass didn't do that because it's not nearly as meaty as a real expansion.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was Destiny 2 in that much trouble that they had to go ftp? I'm not sure what numbers have been recently

This is great news and I was never expecting this in a million years, heck I'm even tempted

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
Was Destiny 2 in that much trouble that they had to go ftp? I'm not sure what numbers have been recently

This is great news and I was never expecting this in a million years, heck I'm even tempted
well, they just broke up with their publisher, so everything costs more money for them specifically. they'll have to drastically grow their player base to compensate, and vanilla destiny is nearly 2 years old so why not throw in the rest of year one for free? Hopefully in an attempt to get more new, and lapsed people to buy your highly rated, and new expansion coming out in September.